It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding mRNA Vaccines and Misconceptions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
After reading some threads concerning mRNA Vaccines, I have decided to post two very informational videos that dealing with the mRNA Vaccines and answering some common misconceptions about it.

The first video is called How mRNA Vaccines Work - Simply Explained

The second video is called mRNA Vaccines: Questions & Misconceptions

Keep in mind that I am posting only about mRNA-Vaccines. The Covid pandemic is no joke and there are people that suffering and have died from Covid. I hope some people can find them educational and help them decide whether they want to vaccinated or not.

Stay healthy people

Peace

+50 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Another misconception is that the vaccine is safe when nobody knows since there hasn’t been any long term testing.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Seed76

Thank you. You have clearly set out the enemies propaganda.

P

ETA. Look at the comments under the vids. If those don't scream fake... Lol.

edit on 26/4/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

+42 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Numerous cases of people falling ill and dying after the vaccine.
Numerous cases of people getting blood clots, having strokes, menstrual cycles completely out of whack, miscarriages.
A lot of people not getting any bad side effects.
and a virus with a 99.9% chance of survival.

I'm still sticking with my own immune system, as that system has been tested for almost 50 years. Never died once. And when I do, it won't be because I risked a treatment that does not even qualify as a vaccine by it's very definition, for a virus that for the majority, is just a pesky flu.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

How dare you keep living without the aid of a corporation! The stock holders will not be pleased!

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Grow up man.... You're still parroting the same old tired, uneducated lines from people that don't believe in the dangers on this clearly dangerous virus...

This site is supposed to be built on denying ignorance... Your statement is the very epitome of ignorance...

Everyone knows about the survivial rate... That's not the danger... Lack of hospital space/treatment is...

Take a look at India right now, that is what happens when people like you speak out too much..

How about you read some proper sources of information rather than just spout vague anecdotal evidence...

PA

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

I lived this long through the pandemic without a covid vaccination, why change?

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

A country where some people eat their own dead out of their most famous river, thinking it gives them powers.

I think I'm safe.

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Post whatever the flying # you want, I'm sure its valid info.
HOWEVER,
It does not change my mind and make me want one, versus riding out a rough cold suspiciously similar to crap in years past that I've ridden out before and waited weeks for the illness lethargy to abate and months for my lungs to fully bounce back from.

At that point, it's my call, never any one else's. People might have short, dysfunctional memories, but I do not. I've let flu's and definitely a pneumonia tango run it's course without issues, I think I'm good without a shot for that particular affliction, too.

I think the issue is utter lack of respect and blatant condescension, and I don't mean on the parts of folks like me not afraid of a mild gamble, I mean the vax pushers. let me be blunt, direct, and VERY honest:

I don't listen because the parrot info's bad (its not) I don't LISTEN because nobody bothers to respect simple choices such as mine. You do you, I do me, you mind your own butt, I do the same, and we're good, no? No. Evidently not. No one is good unless capitulation comes into play, apparently.

Start respecting people's choices even if you think they're a walking CDC petri dish, and we can go somewhere from there. Start pushing for others to adhere to that, and it's SERIOUS progress. You can't get compliance through being an asshole.
edit on 4/26/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Now do another thread on how many mRNA vaccines have gotten FDA phase 4 approval....

Hint : Zero

ETA : Florida and Georgia as evidence the current "science" can't explain....
edit on 4/26/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Everyone knows about the survivial rate... That's not the danger... Lack of hospital space/treatment is...

Lots of folks going to the hospital with the sniffles and then diagnosed with Covid.
Why ?
The hospitals get money from the government here.
Free money.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I thought you were being sarcastic or joking about the comments... Those are clearly fake comments that all came out at the same time.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

Take a look at India right now, that is what happens when people like you speak out too much..

PA

Didn't India just have some religious festival where 50 million people showed up? Going out on a limb but I'm guessing maybe that had something to do with the massive spike in India?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

PA
Lack of Hospital space. They have basically shut down access to Hospitals for day patients and follow-up appointments for over a year.
Where have all the hospital staff gone that deal with everyday care and appointments?.

Surely the thousands of staff that are required to run a hospital are not all looking after a hundred or so max Covid patients at a time.

I know people who are working in hospitals. According to them, their Hospital is like a morgue.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I am sure all the answers to your questions can be easily found using simple searches..

My sister works with Covid patients, I am fully aware of what is happening in hospitals here in the UK...

Ignorance due to a lack of reading/understanding is the worst kind...

PA

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Who is behind the making and funding of the two videos you posted?

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Oh, the hospitals, that’s right. That’s what they said over a year ago when they said “two weeks and then we’ll let you back out of your houses.” They pull the “it’s to keep the hospitals from becoming overwhelmed”’ card when anyone gets too close to busting up their stupid reasons abs showing how illogical they are.

Sure, it’s for the hospitals, dude.

How about you drop some links showing the overflowing hospitals?

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well, short term we know it's as safe as others.

I'm pretty sure, now that Trump has been vaccinated for about five months that it's very likely, long term, safe. If it's good enough for Trump and his family, I'm good with it.

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join