It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Berenstien Bears or Berenstain Bears?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So I wanted to lighten things up a bit since we have all been through alot the past year.

I was introduced to the Time Travel glitch in the matrix by my brothers called THE BERENSTEIN BEARS paradox.

So the jist is someone traveled back in time between 1996 to 2004 to before the writer of THE BERENSTAIN BEARS
Wrote the books in the 1960’s and Accidentally changed the name of the books.

This created a parallel timeline where half the population remembers the books as the THE BERENSTEIN BEARS and the other half remember as THE BERENSTAIN BEARS.

If you gave me a lie detector test right now I swear it was the THE BERENSTEIN BEARS!

What say you?

edit on 25-4-2021 by Brassmonkey because: Spelling

edit on 25-4-2021 by elevatedone because: removed all caps

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

Get back to your own damn timeline. Leave us Berenstainers alone.

edit on 4/25/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Bears?
I thought they were boars?

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

There is obviously a third time-line because I distinctly remember the Baren-n-Stan bears.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I hear it claimed a lot that CERN is the cause...it'd be interesting to see if any new changes have occurred since their latest experiment.

Personally too many of these slight oddities put me in the wrong timeline and I tend to stay away from the topic cause it frustrates the hell out of me lol.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I've officially crossed over into the dimension where this hasn't been covered yet.

Damn you CERN.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I dunno, it'll always be Stein to me...i learned to read it out loud.by sounding it out, i wasn't retarded, i know -ain doesn't make an 'een' sound.

Also, my girlfriend never seen the books until she was in her 20's working at a library, in like 2006-2007 she remembers it as -stein. She wondered why there was a book series about a family of Jewish bears. she doesn't have any distant foggy childhood memories getting in the way.

In the end though...i don't care about those damn bears...

That girl in Moonraker had braces, i don't care what anyone says, the scene where she smiles makes no sense otherwise. Also, the draft version of the script for that movie has braces...Yeah pretty sure I'm from the draft version universe where the character made sense...this is #ing clown universe where things have no logic or reason.
edit on 25/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Get back to your own damn timeline. Leave us Berenstainers alone.

Hmm, I wonder if that's why so many are at odds with you... you're a Berenstainer and they are Berensteiners.

Remotely possible.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Yes. Some people have trouble with the real reality.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I haven't got time for this.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Not all day?

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If i gave it some thought all i could say is that neither bear a resemblence..

However i have spent far to much time on it already.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey

This created a parallel timeline where half the population remembers the books as the THE BERENSTEIN BEARS and the other half remember as THE BERENSTAIN BEARS.If you gave me a lie detector test right now I swear it was the THE BERENSTEIN BEARS! What say you?

Jan and Stan Berenstain are the authors of the series called "The Berenstain Bears" That's the way it has always been. Some people, such as yourself, mis-remember the name and transpose the vowels into a Germanic spelling as, indeed, "stein" is the usual Germanic spelling for words in this category, such as a beer stein or a Steinway piano. The fact that you would pass a lie detector test has absolutely nothing to do with the truth of the matter. If you sincerely believe in green-skinned Martians or a flat earth, you would also pass a lie detector test. These test are used to measure whether you are being deceptive in your answers and have nothing to do with assessing the truth of reality. We have been over this issue many times on ATS and there are still people who sincerely believe all this represents a parallel universe or time warp. In reality all it proves is how gullible some people are.
edit on 4/25/2021 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Ah come on, don't be so dour, it's rare we get a Mandela thread these days. They were always fun.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

For a very short while.
Not all day.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Apparently not, maybe it was an ironic choice in name?

I dunno, people complain there's not enough silly conspiracy nonsense anymore, people complain there's too much conspiracy nonsense...sometimes ya just gotta lighten up and enjoy the silly.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Wait, wait, here's one! You can make a thread about it. I won't.
Niburu!

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Unfortunately your link's broken, but meh, that was done like 9 years ago. Nibiru was one of those time sensitive conspiracies, it stopped being fun when the world wasn't destroyed or enslaved by annunaki on schedule.
edit on 25/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Fixed.
And it's really, really real. Really.
Monday!

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Ah come on, don't be so dour, it's rare we get a Mandela thread these days. They were always fun.

Or were they?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join