It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacrificial Police Sent To Get Hurt For Angry Covid Headlines Hyde Park London Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
A small number of police wearing face diapers but no body armour are sent violently into a peaceful party and retreat with several injured.

Police are now said to be 'angry'.

Anger in Met after violence at London anti-lockdown protest
www.theguardian.com...

The truth is here.

Presumably we are being prepped for 'angry' police to behave unlawfully soon.

Whoever scripted this nonsense must be suffering from vaccine brain damage.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

When it comes to anti-government Covid-19 protests, the vast majority of citizens support THE PROTESTORS.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Yes, the Police are angry and rightly so.
I had several friends at the march yesterday. Everything was calm and peaceful and even fun. I've had reports about the Police (very very few) even talking and walking with them.
My friends also reported that at Hyde Park, things were fine until a whole group of people in one part of it started kicking off and going for the few Police that were there.
In the video it clearly shows a peaceful demonstrator (lady of colour) walking with the Police and trying to keep others away and can clearly be heard saying "Stay away, I'm trying to help him"

But meh, everyone has their own perception.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
WPC takes a full can of pop to the face at 4:53,gets hauled out.
I think I can see the perp-and if I can so can the cops,he's getting pinched for that.

Its surreal to watch it on 0.25 speed-I reccomend it-you can see whats going on better in the fracas,but it makes the whole thing look like a drunken zombie apocalypse.

While I do get the cops have a difficut job-people have had enough of the covid rules and we are primed for a summer of madness.

Also,I doubt there would have been any violence in hyde park if those cops had not been there.
As soon as you start shoving people and branishing weapons -of course they are going to react-as the police well know,but do it anyway.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

into a peaceful party

I always find that if you attend a " peaceful party " it's always best to bring smoke grenades with you. A must have accessory.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well I for one was grateful for those police officers, they brought that dreadful cacophony of a band/drummer/guitarist/song to an end. Thank you police

In my opinion, that singing and drumming, tear gas, riots gear and dogs, not on our streets.
MEM, “my ears matter”

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
alternate article

www.standard.co.uk...

Following Saturday’s clashes Met Police Chief Supt Roy Smith said in a now deleted tweet: “What sort of reasonable human being grabs a police officer’s baton and then appears to punch her in the face?

“There should be widespread condemnation of this violence towards officers yesterday.”

Footage taken at the rally showed maskless demonstrators goading officers and chanting: “Shame on you”.

As the officers attempt to move the crowd on, objects are thrown into the air and one protester lets off a canister of blue smoke.

One clip shows officers crouching down to shield themselves

sounds like a light night in Portland
(this is why the police need shields and riot gear and stuff. for, you know, mostly peaceful protesters.)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

People gathering in a public park is a crime.
Police gets sent in to turn a fun evening into mayhem.
Media gets to report about violent protesters.

Next logical step: people at a park are a danger to life and safety of the 'good citizens'.

I somehow woke up in a dystopian parallel world...
WTF

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It would be good to have video of those who started kicking off. This video seems to show police barging towards the band. As a staunch defender of the Office of Constable I'm dismayed to see what I believe is police sent in deliberately to get harmed for propaganda purposes. Provocateurs threw stones at Orgreave and on many other occasions. I expect provocateurs were leading those kicking off here.

I've had reports about the Police (very very few) even talking and walking with them.

On the eve of a 2012 Unite march Paul McKeever, Chairman of the Police Federation, said "You will see my officers walking beside you. I want you to know they are marching with you." Shortly afterwards he was murdered by the state.

Chairman of the Police Federation for England and Wales Paul McKeever, 57, died last night after suffering a suspected embolism.
www.independent.co.uk...

Dangerous things these suspected embolisms.

British police have been given the run-around for a long time. Everything possible has been thrown at them to exhaust them and make them act out of character. I believe what we are seeing here is an orchestrated incident being used to prepare the ground for some future traumatic 'newsworthy' story intended to crush the spirit of independent minded people.

I will, to the
best of my power, cause the
peace to be kept and preserved
and prevent all offences against
people and property
www.polfed.org...

It takes training, discipline and back-up to do that efficiently. I support the Office of Constable and I don't like seeing them played like fools.

edit on 25 4 2021 by Kester because: McKeever

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

But you don't understand, that's the next big thing!

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

5:23 Rollerblade handcuff pick-up.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

. . . one protester lets off a canister of blue smoke.
www.standard.co.uk... There may have been more than one.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

My apologies, I misunderstood you.
I can see what you are meaning now and I agree. Something nefarious is afoot.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Typical bully boy tactics by the met.

The protestors that protected them did a better job of policing than those officers did.

edit on 25-4-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong if you attend a " peaceful party " it's always best to bring smoke grenades with you.

better safe than sorry.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

5:23 Rollerblade handcuff pick-up.

I saw that. I wasn't sure it was cuffs but it definitely looked like it on my small screen.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
WPC takes a full can of pop to the face at 4:53,gets hauled out.
I think I can see the perp-and if I can so can the cops,he's getting pinched for that.

Its surreal to watch it on 0.25 speed-I reccomend it-you can see whats going on better in the fracas,but it makes the whole thing look like a drunken zombie apocalypse.

While I do get the cops have a difficut job-people have had enough of the covid rules and we are primed for a summer of madness.

Also,I doubt there would have been any violence in hyde park if those cops had not been there.
As soon as you start shoving people and branishing weapons -of course they are going to react-as the police well know,but do it anyway.

Pretty much this. If the crowd acted as aggressively as the police, brandishing the same sort of weapons, the police would have arrested them. Typical British cops butting in where it was stupid to do so. In reality little happened apart from a few things thrown. The Police were lucky there to be honest. Could have been much worse.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
personally i would love to see them get there asses handed to them. I hate cops. They've never done anything good for me in my life.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
From the Guardian (OP Link)

An expert said anti-lockdown protesters who ignored social distancing rules and shunned masks were “at the very least a potential risk” to the spread of coronavirus, adding there was some evidence of mass events having an impact

Prof Stephen Reicher from the University of St Andrews, a member of the Scientific Pandemic Insights Group on Behaviours (Spi-B), which advises ministers, said counties in the US that held Trump rallies recorded bigger rises in infections than those who did not.

Also from the Guardian

As the Covid-19 virus continues to spread unevenly across the world, politicians and opinion pages in the US are already blaming new cases of coronavirus on mass demonstrations against police violence and racism. The protests are a visible example of public crowds, and the ideal scapegoat for problems that are far more complex. Some leaders have treated them with overt hostility. But have protests really played a critical role in spreading new cases of coronavirus? The best science suggests probably not a lot.

And they wonder why people don't trust the media nor the Covid lockdown/mask narrative.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
From the Guardian (OP Link)

An expert said anti-lockdown protesters who ignored social distancing rules and shunned masks were “at the very least a potential risk” to the spread of coronavirus, adding there was some evidence of mass events having an impact

Prof Stephen Reicher from the University of St Andrews, a member of the Scientific Pandemic Insights Group on Behaviours (Spi-B), which advises ministers, said counties in the US that held Trump rallies recorded bigger rises in infections than those who did not.

Also from the Guardian

As the Covid-19 virus continues to spread unevenly across the world, politicians and opinion pages in the US are already blaming new cases of coronavirus on mass demonstrations against police violence and racism. The protests are a visible example of public crowds, and the ideal scapegoat for problems that are far more complex. Some leaders have treated them with overt hostility. But have protests really played a critical role in spreading new cases of coronavirus? The best science suggests probably not a lot.

And they wonder why people don't trust the media nor the Covid lockdown/mask narrative.

If it doesnt fit the narrative, they don't like it and want to forbid it.
I don't know if people are actually aware of how f#cked we as humans are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join