It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa: ANC Youth League threaten to invade US embassy over Lindani Myeni shooting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Now I personally don't know much about this case, so I'm just going to cite the video description:

The ANC Youth League is demanding justice for Lindani Myeni. It wants his body to be repatriated to SA and a full thorough investigation into his death to be held. Earlier a protest was held outside the US Embassy in Pretoria. #eNCA​ Courtesy #DStv403

Furthermore, in the clip below the ANC Youth League are threatening to invade the US embassy (I assume in Pretoria) if they don't get what they demand within 7 days of the protest.

I just wonder about this media narrative, when many other channels might suggest it's time to start protesting the South African embassies abroad for the racism (allegedly the most racist judicial pariah state in the world today), constant fake media vilification and miscarriages of justice against whites and other minorities in SA.

I honestly haven't followed the case (not sure if this is George Floyd material, or just a further embarrassment for SA) but what to make of such threats to storm embassies?

Will it go down well in the US?
edit on 24-4-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
In this clip the HPD claim the fatal Nuuana shooting in Hawaii of suspect Miyeni was "not an over-reaction". He clearly attacked the cops:

I'm not sure of the details, and I can't find a Wikipedia page or likewise with a degree of objectivity.

Although I could post entire channels full of what's going on in SA.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What if the ANC Youth League storm the US embassy?

Ooh I hope it happens, just to see what kind of international relations the ANC is going to have then.

I mean forget travel warnings only partially informed by Covid by the Biden administration:

“The Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 4 Travel Health Notice for South Africa due to Covid-19, indicating a very high level of Covid-19 in the country,” it said. Other issues such as violent crime, armed robbery, rape, carjacking, mugging, and “smash-and-grab” attacks on vehicles were also raised as points of concern in the notice.

businesstech.co.za...

All the lefty deluded media moguls in SA already got their knickers in a twist over that one.
They don't want to hear the truth of the hell-hole they've created here since 1994.
Oh but what of the US, they're not perfect or entirely safe (especially if you act like a jack-ass and beat their cops into hospital)?
But the US is still gonna have food security and jobs and railways and infrastructure.
They can live without SA tourists or workers quite comfortably.
Thanks to the ANC and people who have no reality but their own propaganda, SA is the one with the looming begging bowl.
They're condemning their own youth to a future Zimbabwe - just unlike Zimbabwe, there's no where further south to flee.
Maybe slaves to China or ISIS - that's what they're condemning their youth to (like the Uighurs in China, or the Yazidis in the former Islamic State), and that's probably the best case futuristic scenarios in the current trend.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The US shows contempt for its own system, what do you think the rest of the world is going to show towards the US
4 years of the media making Trump look like an clown, the whole BLM rebellion

Are you really surprised that the rest of the world has an attitude towards the US created by your own media

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
To be quite honest. I usually come to ATS to relax - poetry, music and such.
I haven't heard anything about this until yesterday.
And my mum told me some South African rugby player beat up cops in Hawaii and they shot him.
Hearing "rugby" I honestly first thought it's a white guy.
I already feared, here it comes, you violent white rugger-buggers ...

I really searched Myeni for existing threads, but couldn't find any.

And I struggle to watch local news, it's like 20 minutes of some ideological talking-head dishing out his or her truth before we even get the headlines.
It's no longer news and then analysis - we're going to digest it for you first.
Blah-blah ... change the channel and then back after ten minutes ... blah-blah-blah ... still the same predictable academic or other "expert" motor-mouth.
And this happened days ago (20 April), but it's the first time I actually get a semblance of what it is about.
www.news24.com...

Of course in SA the ANC are desperate to get on the BLM band-wagon, despite the many South Africans who have died under their rule, also under the lock-down last year:

Khosa’s family went to court saying that his death was caused by a brutal assault by members of the SANDF and the Johannesburg Metropolitan Police Department (JMPD). In their court papers, the family said Khosa was strangled, slammed against a cement wall and a steel gate and hit with the butt of the machine gun. Afterwards, he could not walk, began to vomit and lost speech, they said. A few hours later his partner, Nomsa Montsha, could not wake him up. The post mortem described the cause of death as a blunt force head injury. According to the board’s report, the post mortem found “subarachnoid hemorrhage involving the pons and cerebellum” — or bleeding between brain and the membrane that surrounds it, which then pushed the brain down and compressed the brain stem, where basic life functions are located.

mg.co.za...

You know what they say about people who live in glass houses?
Maybe about time the ANC Youth League invaded their own embassy.
edit on 25-4-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join