It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family member suffering with Amnesia since 2nd vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It is late here in the UK but i can't sleep and I am wondering if there are any reports of this happening to anyone else.

My grandfather went for his second Pfizer jab yesterday. A few hours into the evening he started suffering with excruciating pain in one leg and went to bed to sleep it off. He woke up this morning in a lot less pain but bizarrely seems to be suffering with a pretty bad case of amnesia.
He asked my grandmother why his leg was sore and confused she told him that it had been hurting since he had had his 2nd vaccine the day before. He had zero memory of this, my nan actually thought he was winding her up as it is so out of character.

She had to convince him by showing him his vaccine card to prove he had had it and he cannot even remember where the hospital or Dr's surgery is. He has lived in that area for years and has spent plenty of time at the hospital with my grandmother when she shattered her leg.

Now I know some people may be thinking he is an older gentlemen and may just be getting foggy in his old age but I will explain a bit about him. He is a tough old b*****d, a former navy man who only stopped working 2 years ago at 72. He would still be out there hauling paving slabs around and climbing up ladders if my nan didn't need care.

He has never shown any kind of cognitive decline prior to this and is completely sound of mind, sharp witted and lives to wind people up. After an operation a couple of years ago he came round from surgery insisted on getting a taxi straight home and doing the housework and dinner. He doesn't sit still and I have always joked he will out live me.

This is why we as a family are trying to process such a startling and random case of memory loss in a a guy we thought was invincible.

I have been keeping a close eye on some of the symptoms people are reporting since taking these jabs but I haven't come across this. I am so worried about him and can only help his symptoms will alleviate. We are all just monitoring him at the moment.

For the record I had never planned to take the jab and now I am pregnant I am even more certain.

So any ideas or has anyone experienced anything similar?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
There are to many reports from around the world for me to have faith in these vaccines. I will take my chances on surviving COVID as I believe myself and a friend had it in December of 2019 and we are both fine today.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

Sorry to here that but get him to hospital.
Watch this video it sounds hell of a like what he's got.thephaser.com...

(post by glen200376 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

If the United Kingdom has a system for reporting vaccine complications, be certain to add this sad side-effect that occurred to your Grandfather. And if there is a social media site keeping track, be sure to post your Grandfather's vaccine side-effect there too.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Why so quick to blame covid jab. Sounds like he had a stroke to me. Not uncommon in a man of 72.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376
Thank you I will give it a watch and we will find somewhere where we can report his symptoms

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Why so quick to blame covid jab. Sounds like he had a stroke to me. Not uncommon in a man of 72.

Over time, enough post-jab incidents will be accumulated to show what the real side-effects are and how common they are in specific sexes, age groups, races.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
It may seem that way to a lot of people, my mum isn't convinced it's the jab but that's because to her these jabs are our saviours.
The odds of him being healthy and fine and then within hours of his jab start suffering with symptoms is suspect to say the least.

I think with a stroke he would be experiencing more symptoms. Aside from the sore leg and memory loss he is fine. No slurring no confusion and still mobile

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I don't want to alarm you...but the leg pain could've been a blood clot which dislodged and travelled to his brain.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Here's a PDF of accumulated adverse reactions.
circleofmamas.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT oh my goodness. When the family mentioned to me about just one of his legs hurting that's where my brain started going but I talked myself down because he seemed fairly OK aside from the memory loss. Think we will be getting him to the hospital to be on the safe side. Thanks for giving me the heads up

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88A girl I've known for 30 years,her father who is 68 had a stroke after the Astra Zenica jab.Even the hospital were treating it as an adverse reaction,no trying to blame everything but the jab which suprised me in a good way.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I don't want to alarm you...but the leg pain could've been a blood clot which dislodged and travelled to his brain.

that exactly what the doctor in my video is saying.They know about this problem but are covering it up.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

What was the question?

It appears that you got the "vaccination"...

Or are just pretending to be your Great Leader, Joe Biden.

To the OP, one of the vaccinations was halted because it caused blood clots in some people...

Maybe they all do.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Are the vaccines responsible for causing existing blood clots (which almost everyone has) to dislodge from parts of the body where they have been anchored for years?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The biggest problem with vaccine reporting inaccuracies is the bookkeepers all got vaccinated 😃

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

right!

Anyone that gets the vaccine over 50 years old was meant to die anyway.

Got it.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Are the vaccines responsible for causing existing blood clots (which almost everyone has) to dislodge from parts of the body where they have been anchored for years?

I don't know...but I have heard about blood clot issues being connected to getting the vaccine.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join