It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine gets it's new masters.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Found out this happened just a bit ago. Find it interesting Russia just decides to pull up and order everyone back to their home posts after such a huge build up. It's almost as if our new administration is scattering the ashes of anything that might have been going on over there...

Guess the powers that be had no other choice but to keep Trump from a second term. With Putin stepping up to create a huge distraction and new war for us to get tangled up in, and Trump's resolve... lets just say that particular situation could have gotten nasty.

www.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IanMoone2

”It’s almost as if...”

That isn’t what’s happening.

Putin knows more than we do about our political state.
It’s nasty.
And when the jury’s in,
it’ll become nastier.

Do try to behave.

# 1390
edit on 23-4-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The State Dept must have threatened to withhold some aide money 😃

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Maybe Putin has bigger fish to fry in the short term and is consolidating personal, equipment, and resources for something else?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
One day you guys will wake up and understand about the natural gasline and oil that runs through Ukraine.a... Putin is antI NWO and is blocking any attempt to be thwarted. It is the reason why they demonize him. Obviously the goon squad in America backed off. reply to: IanMoone2

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IanMoone2

Couldn't this also suggest that biden got putin to stop what he was trying to do. And that it was done behind the scenes?

Isn't it a good thing that russia is standing down?

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That was the hidden message behind my post. That the build up itself was because of the nasty stuff going on there that Trump would have exposed. Now with Trump gone, everything can go right back to status quo.

And hell yes, it's a good thing it's being de-escalated. I just find the timing rather coincidental. I have a friend (he's on here as Generations7 I believe) who is convinced the NWO/TPTB use the media to communicate secretly, and this happening almost exactly 90 days after our inauguration just reeks of "Let's give this just enough time to cool down in the public's mind, then we will move everything out just so it doesn't look so conspicuous!"

new topics

top topics

join