It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SpaceX Crew2 launch live

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Usually somebody catches these before me. I wish them luck and a safe trip.

From the description.

At 5:49 a.m. EDT (9:49 UTC), the SpaceX Crew Dragon Endeavour spacecraft and Falcon 9 rocket will lift off from NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida. Shane Kimbrough and Megan McArthur of NASA, Thomas Pesquet of the European Space Agency, and Akihiko Hoshide of the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency will join the station's crew, for a mission of approximately six months.   This will be the first launch through our Commercial Crew Program to fly two international partner astronauts, and the first reuse of a Crew Dragon spacecraft and Falcon 9 rocket for a crew mission.  

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
and reply to: Ksihkehe

Is this a mission to the iss?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Yep. Synching up over the next 23 hours or so.

Everything seemed to go perfectly. Still waiting on the landing.

I noticed some object at just after T 10:00 in the background. Just after phase 2 separation a small object flies between it and the capsule. I'm interested in hearing if anybody knows what they were. I was streaming on my TV but the quality wasn't great.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Ok, it's going to the ISS. Saw the video. Thanks For this👍

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Yeah, i saw the object also. I assumed it is space debris from an old satellite or something like that. Maybe it's something else....?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I assumed the one in the distance was space junk or a satellite, but the object after 2nd stage separation I was thinking is something from the craft itself.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Yep. Synching up over the next 23 hours or so.

Everything seemed to go perfectly. Still waiting on the landing.

I noticed some object at just after T 10:00 in the background. Just after phase 2 separation a small object flies between it and the capsule. I'm interested in hearing if anybody knows what they were. I was streaming on my TV but the quality wasn't great.

Still waiting to see 10:00

but I saw debris at 4:26:00 Ice?
Happens when the booster lands.

Ok watching for 10:00

Ahh... sorry nothing at 10 mins... this is all i got😕
edit on 23-4-2021 by Bigburgh because: I still love you lading a success.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this. I really enjoyed the launch.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I was using the time after launch, not sure what the video times were. The picture you posted is the first and it seems ice fits? It's not visible at the time, but the sun is coming around so that would explain why it was so bright.

The next object floats from right to left between the capsule and the second stage as it drops away shortly after separation. I'm on my phone or I'd try to capture a good screen shot. It looked squarish, floating kinda lazy like, but appeared to be matching the forward speed of the camera.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the day you can interact with these missions via an Occulus or some other form of VR. Imagine sitting there, live, during an actual launch with a VR headset on, and maybe even in some kind of simulation chamber that can simulate vibrations and noise. That might motivate me to spend the money on a VR setup.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Ok I'll look again..
The time I got is thankfully captured at the bottom of the YT video. Thats the timer I'm using. That piece of ice I saw just ZZZRRRRRWWWWOOOOOOOOOOPED into existence. Pretty cool.

Gotta rewatch.

Thanks for posting btw🤗

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Ok, so I set the video to play at the lowest possible speed.(it's bad a$$) I re re re playing the separation. Lots of ice AND! if I had played it slower, I would have missed the "O" ring Cowling/blowing off the rocket...

When you rewatch it, play it extra ssssslllloooooooooooooooooooow.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Okay, I found it. Just after 4:30:55.

Still not sure what it is.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I can imagine some serious motion sickness, but I would have to give it a shot as it sounds amazing.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Okay, I found it. Just after 4:30:55.

Still not sure what it is.

Got it!!!!

Good eyes!!!
It's debris (piece of the rocket❓❔) 😀🤔🤔

edit on 23-4-2021 by Bigburgh because: If a hot dog is corn dog. Then what's pink slime🤔

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It's a hockey puck. You can see it spinning. Goes between main booster and capsule.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Man I wish I had checked the threads before I just posted the footage I captured of it going up from a 100 miles away view point. Looking at the video at the link I saw other things besides just the rocket going up. Im assuming its one of the boosters flying around doing a crazy dance. At least I hope thats what it was!

This video is just 2:10 long and it's snips of the best out of the footage I took

Note MODs: You can take down my thread on this if you wish.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

It's ok🤗
Yours is in another forum.. 👍🏼😊
Star and flag for you🤗

Edit: let's see if we can fix that.

edit on 23-4-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Looking forward to humans on Mars

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Loving the fancy spacesuits. so 1980's sci-fi.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join