It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Life Of Fairies

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

You've bought up "jealousy" a few times now Terpine. You have your reasons why, so I asked around as best I could. To try and understand why.

Whereever I enquired it more or less came back to a simple notion: to squander. - meaning humans squander something precious.

I could write upon the subject, but suffice it to say; I got the distinct impression that humans have the opportunity to live mortal lives in a wonderous world full of life.

"Look at what you do with that . . . "

Feed back is feed back, and nothing more.

edit on 29-4-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: being neat

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
At this point in this thread and recap what I originally wanted to achieve in writting this thread.

Originally I wanted to introduce an alternative view from the fae and in particular the fairy view of what is - the non-human centric point of view. When one sees through the eyes of non-humans the view of the world is very different to what we are accustomed to. Certainly the religious and the mystical worlds are human-centric. The way the world is said to be constructed are human centric views. Comparatively speaking few view the world as humans do. The human view is a minority view.

That is not to say the religeous and mystical are inherantly wrong in any way.

What I am saying is the mystical world view is contained within the mystical egregore (world). One may also say that the god of the catholics can be found in the catholic egregore. The clear implication here is the god of the catholics is not to be found outside the catholic egregore.

This deceptively simple concept is why I have explained the seven dimensional geometrical view and spent so much time on the subject of egregores.

When one finally extricates oneself from the egregores, one sees them for what they are; simple closed geometric spaces in a "void". "Sandboxes" and "playpens" are perhaps alternative synonyms one may use in place of "egregore" if one chooses.

It is all deceptively simple is something I often say. Having said that, I can add that just because something is simple, something is easy to achieve in practice.

The learning of martial arts and music for example requires dedication and practice for us to achieve as a skill we can call our own. Both martial arts and music are skills.

I also write here in this thread from the practical point of view; as anecdotes. Why don't I write as normal people do in the detatched theoretical, hypothetical or even the thesis view? Here is why:

Once upon a time in my youth I had a library of books. I realised I could speak of things yet was only quoting. So knowledge became personal experience, and book learning became pseudo knowledge because I realised I knew nothing. From there the rest wrote itself.

The sandboxes, the egregores, are safe places for many people. There is nothing wrong with wanting to feel safe, it is the most basic of all the instincts. I like to feel safe too.

However for myself, and the deceased human kids I look after I can tell the reader very clearly; Within the human egregores there are no safe place for the heretic. Within the egregores of the mystical, the religeous and even the nations and the corporation, the best one can expect is tollerance and in the end culling.

A small opinion piece:

People are entitled to share a dream and decide what that dream is going to be and how that dream works.

I won't be popular for saying; so what if the Masonic Lodge wants to be a men only organisation.

I will qualify by saying; in the world of man's national egregore a law may be passed to make illegal men only gatherings. That law will achieve only a hollow victory. The Masonic Lodge on the inner landscape is not bound by the laws of living man, only the laws they make for themselves and those they choose to ackowledge. In the absolute sense the Masonic Lodge can choose to stand alone in the void or stand within the landscape of a nation. An egregore within an egregore; just like Russian dolls. It is not the Masonic egregore's fault the catholic egregore has historical problems and therefore resorts to calling names and tells terrible stories.

I am not initiated into the Masonic Lodge, so I do not know their mysteries. However I can see the Masonic Lodge from outside as a Being.

End short opinion piece.

So the egregores may be understood as "clubs" and "associations". Why not?

However, in the case of my deceased fairy girls, the catholic egregore and the egregore of the hermeticists has behaved badly in actively culling people from the human race. The have employed tactics that are well within the realm of 'black psychology' using induced trauma.

So that makes a few egregores the equivalent of The Legitimate Businessman's Club of modern western folk lore. One may suggest the equivalent of unethical criminal organisations when their deeds are examined.

Like being caught within certain "organisations" of the physical world, so is it the same with a few of the egregores of the inner worlds. To understand here one must keep in mind that egregores are essentially waking shared dreams.

So why have "holy books"? So everyone has the same instructional rule book, and is 'on the same page' maybe? Why are book-burning such terrible things?

Why are conversions so important? Why kill people who disagree?

Might that be simple competition? When the last dreamer stops dreaming the dream disappears.

I write occassionally of a deceased girl I call "Alice".

A few days ago Alice finally extricated herself from the egregores and the entanglements of the ancestors and "spirit guides" (handlers) with help from her friends. To say that Alice's national and spiritual egregores came to bring her back into the fold is an understatement. They came to Alice the other day in all the presence and superiority one would expect. I noticed and scowled, the presence became gentle and kind, then the presence showed Alice something she did not want to see.

The scenery within the 'seeing' was not where Alice wanted to be. I asked her and she replied "I don't want to be here".

You see the spiritual and national egregore wanted her back and she did not want to be there. The exercise was simply to spirit Alice away against her wishes. If the physical world's law were to be exercised, the spiritual and the ancestor's world of the United States of America would be guilty of kidnapping (in my view anyway).

All it took from Alice was a few simple words: "Please help me".

Happy birthday Alice, and welcome home.

Fairy stories sometimes do have happy endings.

edit on 7-5-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: clarity and brevity

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

In my last post above, a typo or two. They are important. So a few underlined corrections below.

----------------------------------------

(First line deleted as unnneccessary)

Originally I wanted to introduce an alternative view from the fae and in particular the fairy view of what is - the non-human centric point of view. When one sees through the eyes of non-humans the view of the world is very different to what we are accustomed to. Certainly the religious and the mystical worlds are human-centric. The way the world is said to be constructed are human centric views. Comparatively speaking few view the world as humans do. The human view is a minority view.

That is not to say the religeous and mystical are inherantly wrong in any way.

What I am saying is the mystical world view is contained within the mystical egregore (world). One may also say that the god of the catholics can be found in the catholic egregore. The clear implication here is the god of the catholics is not to be found outside the catholic egregore.

This deceptively simple concept is why I have explained the seven dimensional geometrical view and spent so much time on the subject of egregores.

When one finally extricates oneself from the egregores, one sees them for what they are; simple closed geometric spaces in a "void". "Sandboxes" and "playpens" are perhaps alternative synonyms one may use in place of "egregore" if one chooses.

It is all deceptively simple is something I often say. Having said that, I can add that just because something is simple, something is not neccessarily easy to achieve in practice.

The learning of martial arts and music for example requires dedication and practice for us to achieve as a skill we can call our own. Both martial arts and music are skills.

I also write here in this thread from the practical point of view; as anecdotes. Why don't I write as normal people do in the detatched theoretical, hypothetical or even the thesis view? Here is why:

Once upon a time in my youth I had a library of books. I realised I could speak of things yet was only quoting. So knowledge became personal experience, and book learning became pseudo knowledge because I realised I knew nothing. From there the rest wrote itself.

The sandboxes, the egregores, are safe places for many people. There is nothing wrong with wanting to feel safe, it is the most basic of all the instincts. I like to feel safe too.

However for myself, and the deceased human kids I look after I can tell the reader very clearly; Within the human egregores there are no safe place for the heretic. Within the egregores of the mystical, the religeous and even the nations and the corporation, the best one can expect is tollerance and in the end culling.

A small opinion piece:

People are entitled to share a dream and decide what that dream is going to be and how that dream works.

I won't be popular for saying; so what if the Masonic Lodge wants to be a men only organisation.

I will qualify by saying; in the world of man's national egregore a law may be passed to make illegal men only gatherings. That law will achieve only a hollow victory. The Masonic Lodge on the inner landscape is not bound by the laws of living man, only the laws they make for themselves and those they choose to ackowledge. In the absolute sense the Masonic Lodge can choose to stand alone in the void or stand within the landscape of a nation. An egregore within an egregore; just like Russian dolls. It is not the Masonic egregore's fault the catholic egregore has historical problems and therefore resorts to calling names and tells terrible stories.

I am not initiated into the Masonic Lodge, so I do not know their mysteries. However I can see the Masonic Lodge from outside as a Being.

End short opinion piece.

So the egregores may be understood as "clubs" and "associations". Why not?

However, in the case of my deceased fairy girls, the catholic egregore and the egregore of the hermeticists has behaved badly in actively culling people from the human race. The have employed tactics that are well within the realm of 'black psychology' using induced trauma.

So that makes a few egregores the equivalent of The Legitimate Businessman's Club of modern western folk lore. One may suggest the equivalent of unethical criminal organisations when their deeds are examined.

Like being caught within certain "organisations" of the physical world, so is it the same with a few of the egregores of the inner worlds. To understand here one must keep in mind that egregores are essentially waking shared dreams.

So why have "holy books"? So everyone has the same instructional rule book, and is 'on the same page' maybe? Why are book-burning such terrible things?

Why are conversions so important? Why kill people who disagree?

Might that be simple competition? When the last dreamer stops dreaming the dream disappears.

I write occassionally of a deceased girl I call "Alice".

A few days ago Alice finally extricated herself from the egregores and the entanglements of the ancestors and "spirit guides" (handlers) with help from her friends. To say that Alice's national and spiritual egregores came to bring her back into the fold is an understatement. They came to Alice the other day in all the presence and superiority one would expect. I noticed and scowled, the presence became gentle and kind, then the presence showed Alice something she did not want to see.

The scenery within the 'seeing' was not where Alice wanted to be. I asked her and she replied "I don't want to be here".

You see the spiritual and national egregore wanted her back and she did not want to be there. The exercise was simply to spirit Alice away against her wishes. If the physical world's law were to be exercised, the spiritual and the ancestor's world of the United States of America would be guilty of kidnapping (in my view anyway).

All it took from Alice was a few simple words: "Please help me".

Happy birthday Alice, and welcome home.

Fairy stories sometimes do have happy endings.

---------------------------------------

Time for a hiatus.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I could waffle on forever from the non-human point of view, yet shall call it a day with this thread. If anyone wishes to ask questions or continue the thread by all means do so and I will reply to the best of my knowledge. So much was left unsaid awaiting upon questions.

So I will finish with a story, I think it sums up things quite nicely:

-------------------------

The Old Man and the Tree of Life

Where is this tree pray tell? Upon which mystic mountaintop did you glimpse such high heavens of arcane knowledge?

Do not waste your time upon the mountain top. If it is a tree you seek, you will not find it there.

The temple? A shrine? Which one? I must know!

That too is a waste of time young man if you truly want to know.

Who has this knowledge? Where are they to be found?

My advice to you young man is to go home and marry your girl. On your wedding night; you will find your tree.

You are mad old man! Nothing do you know!

The young man stomps off in disgust and joins a monastery in the hope that suffering and abstinence will show him the way. The old man simply smiled and went home to his family and evening meal. Some time later the two meet again.

Tell me old man! Where can I find this tree!

The old man thought for a moment.

'Twas the fairy folk who showed me this. . . . .

The fruit of a tree of life . . . .

is hidden . . . .

behind the veil . . . .

of a maiden's skirt.

A maiden's womb is simply the fruit of a tree.

If you want to know the secrets of life young man, go home and marry your girl.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
An after thought . . .

When one steps outside of human thought completely, one sees the shared interactive dreamscapes for what they are. Even the Buddhism is the container and the contained.

For those who have been paying attention; the secret of the Buddha is the applied memory of holding the child. Pretty simple really when one watches him from outside.

The world of black and white lies surrounded by twenty two ascended humans who maintain the illusion. Buddha is outside and beyond them and holds his followers in his heart as if they were children.

Nirvana? I would suppose so myself. I will never know for sure for if nirvana is the interior of Buddha's heart, why on earth would I want to be in there. Can you see the trap?

-------------------------------------

The Old Man and the Tree of Life is a clue, then we have:

There are three transcendental treasures to be found within this mortal world.
Two of these treasures can only be discovered once in a lifetime.
Only when the first two treasures are known, will the third treasure reveal itself to mortal eyes.
The three sacred treasures are; first love, first broken heart, and falling in love again.

Which brings us to the fourth sacred treasure; having children of our own.

That memory of loving protectiveness is the fifth treasure one might say. With that memory we can heal others. I gave away the secret earlier in this post and thread.

The default state of Being for living mortal humans is happiness. We can see that for ourselves in the chiild, they are simply happy to be alive.

Grok?

--------------------------

Edit to add.

I wasn't gonna spill the beans, just hints for those paying attention. Someone "upstairs" stepped on my tail today so I changed my mind. And while I am at it Apollonius of Tyana is another hint for followers of that other mob.

edit on 18-5-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added edit to add

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

If the physical world's law were to be exercised, the spiritual and the ancestor's world of the United States of America would be guilty of kidnapping (in my view anyway).

The process you describe with the female mens and such, it's sounds like rape. Many of the behaving of the fae is highly controversial if you apply the human laws.

I think the boundaries of my physical body defines the space (euclidean or not) I will have complete authority. No one has a say about what happens inside. Entrance at your own risk.

But what about the humans unaware, not in touch with their inner world, they are preyed on constantly by human as much as fae.

Someone "upstairs" stepped on my tail today, so I changed my mind.

Are you going to spill the beans then, or what about, did you change your mind? Upstairs can come down and blow me.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   

The process you describe with the female mens and such, it's sounds like rape.

I tell ya what Terpene, back in the beginning of this thread the idea of mentioning 'menses and girls' and what a fairy could do with that was scary. Thought I was gonna get tarred and feathered.

Well, I asked around the deceased girls, a "poll" if you will.

* Most only knew of the apperence of a fairy twin whom they had a bond with. No knowledge of how it happened.

* A few knowingly hid the fairy 'up their . . . . ' - To put that into context one must ask "hiding the fairy from whom?" That would be seers. Seeing was much more common before the push towards intellectual thought apparently. Seers in the family, seers in the village/town, the clergy and so on. A dangerous thing to have "invisible friends".

Most seers can spot something intangiable hanging about a place or a someone. Most seers (especially these days) don't look at the contents of the body cavities. I must admit I wouldn't look into a lady's secret places without very good reason.

* None knew how the fairy twin was created using the menses. They do know now because I know the whole story of how the fairy twin is engineered.

So "rape"? IMHO, no not really.

Many of the behaving of the fae is highly controversial if you apply the human laws.

Yah, working out the jurisdiction of human civil and criminal law is interesting. So too human spiritual law. "Karma" for instance is said to be a universal spiritual law. However, the question I would ask is for instance: does "karma" apply to everybody? Or only Hindu, bhudists and a few new agers who believe in it.

But what about the humans unaware, not in touch with their inner world, they are preyed on constantly by human as much as fae.

From what I've observed, most of the 'preying' is by humans upon humans. One case was a kundalini(?) psychosis(?) but that was because he was chasing 'Sophia' of gnostic fame and a non human stepped in as Sophia. They both went mad. Sad.

Are you going to spill the beans then, or what about, did you change your mind?

Gotta feed the chooks so I'll be back shortly to explain that one.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   

"Karma" for instance is said to be a universal spiritual law.

It is said to be a bitch, I wonder who's her PIMP???

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Me: Someone "upstairs" stepped on my tail today, so I changed my mind.

Terpene: Are you going to spill the beans then, or what about, did you change your mind?

I did spill the beans, I'll join the dots. Context is everything.

If one stands outside of human thought one sees the egregore from the outside, and not from inside the egregore. Two totally different views of the same thing. The Russian doll perspective.

From inside one has all the trappings and woo of what one is percieving. Like standing inside a church on Sunday mass. There is a religeous atmosphere and woo of being in church.

From outside it is just a building, four walls and a roof and a spire surrounded by green grass and a path or two.

One can view chatholicism and see it for what it is on the outside. A yellow ovoid coccoon looking thing with "daughter" ovoids. One can view bhudism too. It looks like the ovoid surrounded by red ovoids. It is built differently from the religious. Different architecture one might say.

Nevertheless, go far enough out there and look back and they are just separate containers.

So we have the structure of lies and theoretical learning - 'human thought' I guess one can call it. I don't know the techniical terminology, "maya"?

Surrounding that are the 22 Rishies(?) who meditate on the illusionary world of human thought. Bhudist "second heaven"?

Beyond them is the Bhuda. Surprisingly for me he had two women with him. I looked up wikipedia and it says he had two wives in life. Dunno if they are the same ones, I suspect so. My gut feeling is if they are the two wives, if he had his life over, he would probably run for the hills if they showed up again.

Now the Bhuda is looking at something beyond transfixed and it feels like he can't look away. I know what he is looking at. They are human looking men I saw years ago and I didn't know the significance at the time. They remind me of the stone busts of Greek philosophers you see in the pictures from museums.

They are absolute perfectionists, and not so much as a thought out of line. They consider masculinity to be far more perfect than feminine because males "evolved" out of the primordial(?) feminine. They got rid of the female/feminine long ago.

However, they are also intollerant of imperfection.

My guess is the Bhuda sees their architypical perfect vision of humanity.

Now when one sits and studies this, it is like sitting outside a house and looking through a window at the family within.

Okay, that is the perspective from where one sits.
------------------------

Mentioned in passing earlier in this thread:

About eight months ago I took on a case. A girl in her early teens who had what the psycholgists call "early onset schizophrenia". That coincided with my long service leave from work so I spent six weeks in her mind day and night. She lives on the other side of the world from me here in Australia.

What I found was a foriegn "minder/handler" who would enter her consciousness and torment her. One deals with him so he doesn't come back.

What was left then was a waking dreamstate of years of misery.

What I discovered was misery is accumulated like black soot. Misery covers and clogs everything in the consciousness and subconscious.

This is where, with help from the fae, we worked out how to remove the accumulated misery. What was underneath the misery when it was removed was happiness. So the default state of the living human (child) is happiness.

The method used was to hold the misery laden dreamer-girl in my arms while remembering the feelings of loving protectiveness that comes with the experience of holding a small child in one's arms. One actually psychically holds the psychic/dreamer/subconscious target within one's own 'heart-space'.

The mother's reports on improvements are neccessary. One has to see psychic work have an effect in the physical world. The girl smiling, laughing and singing before school in the morning was what happened.

It helps if the target is on the other side of the world because they are asleep while one is awake and one can work consciously on their dream-self. We have worked a lot more on the technique but no one seems to be interested. Her mom is an ATS member by the way, and will probably read this.

So we now have two points:

1. The default state of being a living human is happiness.
2. By using our own memories, and the memories of our physical bodies, it is posible to surround a living misery laden child with a loving protectiveness to restore the default state of happiness.

Key point: We use what we have as ordinary living human beings. No "gods" required, no "higher selves", no "spirit guides", no "prayers", no scriptures nor sacred books nor secret grimoire. We already know everything we need to live in this world, at least our body does.

--------------------------

Now back to Bhuda.

When I realised he is doing basically the same thing as the fae taught me for the girl of holding people in the loving protectivenness evoked from a memory, that is when I got into a whole lot of trouble.

So a question: what is the state of Nirvana? ; )

Second question: do we really need gods and religeon? What if people knew the gig was a sham based on old knowledge rebranded?

The living human physical body knows wonders, we just need to learn to apply the memories for ourselves.

What quickly followed was one of my blackest days ever, and physically painful too. The type where you wish for non-existance. One of the two women visited and simply said: "People who know too much do not have a place in this world".

That one sentence *issed me off big time. It was her that stepped on my tail (figuratively speaking).

Just join the dots . . .

I can't say the word redundant any clearer.

edit on 19-5-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: typo and clarity

I spose what got me into trouble is realising the implications. In order to look towards "higher" worlds, this world and humanity has to be made miserable first. Otherwise nobody would need nor want "them" and what they are selling.

edit on 19-5-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added extra bit

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I may as well continue my post above. I'll leave out the really scary stuff.

What I found was a foriegn "minder/handler" who would enter her consciousness and torment her. One deals with him so he doesn't come back. - quote me from above

There are plenty of kids about with the so-called "early onset schizophenia". So maybe there are some seers reading this who aren't too caught up with the esoteric stuff too much. Dowsers come to mind as do practitioners of radionics. They're an independant bunch of researchers who often are very good seers. They can also have the sense of the vigilante.

From my limited observation schizophrenics are natural born seers. If someone were to torment a seer child to the point of psychosis and paranoia, well that that will create the schizophrenic. It seems to be the case to me.

My deceased girls targeted by the church were all seers, they can see straight through lies. Truthsayers one might call them. There are implications to having truthsayers born into in the modern world. imagine the kid in primary school calling BS to their lessons given by book-learning teachers. Wait until that kid went to church or the temples . . . "Can't have that now can we" . . . says the Bishop to the teachers.

The way the church dealt with my deceased girls was to cull them from the living whilst destroying their sanity through physical torture and trauma. So too the hermeticists. I mentioned before that I tracked more than one "scizophrenic's" tormentor back to the hermetic egregore.

One deals with him so he doesn't come back.

Contrary to popular belief the ascended and the general deceased population are not bullet proof nor immortal.

I have mentioned before that the dreamscape tormentors can be grabed by the throat and pinned to the ground. That's what one naturally does when they try to hurt the kids within the dreamscapes. Beating them up in the normal way does not work, I have tried.

What I have found to work is to grab them by the throat and then the eye in the palm of the hand opens engaging directly with (I guess) maybe some spiritual energy centre. One naturally lets them have all the anger for what their kind has done to children. The throat is vulnerable to the eye in the palm of the hand.

To quote a young lady: "eyes wide open in shock like they have seen the devil in the flesh and like they know whats coming." describes the look in their eyes quite well. I have not seen the handlers/tormentors recover nor return yet. It breaks them; and that is exactly what they do to children.

I will add another observation. The look in the eyes of the handler/tormentor is indeed shock, also absolute disbelief. It is as if they never thought this could happen to them. - Go figure. . .

So much of the old knowledge has been lost in this modern "spiritual" age. Cultivating "harmlessness" won't help anyone protect their loved ones.

edit on 20-5-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: clarity

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Life is difficult when one focuses as a seer upon the dark side of life, psychology and spirituality. Mental illness scares people and the thought of spending time within the broken mind of a human child is perhaps something no one else but I will ever consider doing.

I get attacked for doing this, it is the price I pay. Living humans are surprisingly difficult to kill. I know, "they" have tried for the last ten years or so.

An odd observation: The depression inflicted is of the type that is designed to cause suicide. Perhaps there is a rule "up there" that says "they" cannot directly kill the living. Perhaps they simply can't.

When I fix the kids, be they living scizophrenics or dead ones I feel like ol' Doc Ido.

To see a smile where there was no smile before is the most wonderful of feelings for me . . . this is why I do it.

edit on 21-5-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added movie clip

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

No doubt they'll try to nail you on your own cross, if you manage to coherently word a system that allows the human mind to work with it. Especially if it breaks the black and white illusions...

Otherwise nobody would need nor want "them" and what they are selling.

I think capitalisms idea of creating a scarcity, to then bank on the demand has been inspired by the occult shenanigans.

Much like water, and how its access has been privatized. Water is essential to life, we are 80% water, you can fill your cup at every spring, streem, river, lake, and even from the heavens it rains down on us.
Yet someone somewhere put a price on water...

edit on 21-5-2022 by Terpene because: Fix quote

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

No doubt they'll try to nail you on your own cross, if you manage to coherently word a system that allows the human mind to work with it. Especially if it breaks the black and white illusions...

"They're" good at what "they" do, "they" also outclass me.

The black and white illusions. I stopped reading books long ago and divided what I knew into actual personal experience and the rest as pseudo-knowledge. Then worked on finding out for myself first-hand.

"coherently word a system" - funny you should mention the word "coherantly". Listen for an external interference when reading things written here. Someone privately mentioned sensing something similar today.

I think capitalisms idea of creating a scarcity, to then bank on the demand has been inspired by the occult shenanigans.

Yeah, I think so too.

'Compartmentalisation' is there as well. Especially when it comes to long term plans in this world.

edit on 21-5-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: typo

Edit to add:

No doubt they'll try to nail you on your own cross,

I was thinking about that just now, what you're refering to. They've tried a lot of things, and there are self disciplines such as separativeness and only knowing what I have learned in this life for myself. Not entertaining an existance before or after this life is another one.

An arguement with one of their representatives just the other day complaining about "saying stuff" ended with me reminding her that in the final analysis they created me.

edit on 21-5-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added edit to add

if you manage to coherently word a system that allows the human mind to work with it. Especially if it breaks the black and white illusions...

Maybe someone smarter than me will put this thread into a system. Like the GNU software license where one is free to modify and use software for your own purpose and build something better.

Knowing that the throat spiritual energy centre is vulnerable to the eye in the palm of the hand has interesting implications. That one can fight on the spiritual and against the controlers for example. The physical living people have the advantage here because the living physical body has the eye in the palm of the hand. It comes with having a physical living body. The spiritual world does not have that. My suspicion is the charkra system is an artificial spiritual overlay designed for humans. I have my doubts the controlers would design anything more than a passive communication/perception system for humans.

For example:

The human body is an organ of perception. The five senses plus the body images in the feet and the hands. We can connect with the Earth through the feet and know things. The eye in the palms of the hands can see and do a lot of things. Holding an object in the hand and seeing it's history is one. There is an occult term for that which escapes me.

The third eye as it is called is what folks are encouraged to use instead. There is a hack for the third eye. Alice used to melt my heart with her smile. One glimpse and I would go all gooey. I didn't mind her doing that as it brightened up my day and made me smile. She would never tell me how she did that.

I worked it out, and then she stopped. Within the human head are the glands/organs around the brain stem. Stimulate some of those and you can cause a state of euphoria. The principal is someone can send an image from outside the third eye and the person has a vision. Tickle the brain and cause euphoria at the same time and the target associates the vision with the feeling of euphoria. Thus the spiritual vision.

The original design of the human body is far more capable offensively and defensively. Maybe another reason to suppress the old knowledge of what the human body is capable of. Though suppression of the old knowledge would leave little choice but to develope the intellectual mind. Take away the knowing without knowing how one knows perception and replace it with theory building. Reminds me of the old console game 'Lemmings' where you get these mindless little guys to build all sorts of ladders and blockages in the landscape terrain to get as many Lemmings to the exit as posible.

edit on 21-5-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added more

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Knowing that the throat spiritual energy centre is vulnerable to the eye in the palm of the hand has interesting implications. That one can fight on the spiritual and against the controlers for example.

One implication is if enough people could fight offensively from afar the world would run out of leaders. No one would stand up in public and make harmful decisions that hurt people. Like the corporation board that gives themselves a bonus and then closes down a factory leaving families without an income. Someone somewhere would take offense and find them in the dreamworlds. Most folks would be a lot kinder and stay out of the spotlight.

A spiritual "peacemaker" - the Americans would know what I mean ; )

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I'm stuck with a question, I'm unsure how to formulate. Or maybe I'm just confused with the topology laid out.

Concerning egregore, have you considered the fae world to be an egregore as well?

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I'm not sure Terpene. Ya got me thinking.

I've just seen stuff from outside, so no expert nor authority for that matter, not in the ordinary sense.

One can say the egregores are thought-scapes made from human thought, like the corporations or sacred texts. No need to stray from the accepted definition really. Yet they are more than just that. Intentions, feelings and whatever else one takes with one into those things. They are not pure thought as far as I can tell. The one with the hermeticists above and the tree below for example. They are yellow/amber in colour to my eyes.

CERN has a bright blue one surrounding it. Maybe the colour is because quantum physics is abstract thought? Though I usually associate blue with the waters of time.

I also called them 'dreamscapes', and 'waking persistant shared interactive dreams'. That is because it is the same mechanism that we use to dream.

Egregores are waking dreams for that matter, built of different "matter" one can say. If thought is considered matter.

Language is the limitation. I never wanted to use existing terminology because those words will take one to the inside of the egregore in question. Thought follows speach so if one speaks in theosophical one tunes into there. Speak Sanskrit and the same thing happens; the yogas hindu and bhudism.

In honesty, one should probably refer to 'out there' as The Unspeakable. But that doesn't help anyone understand. In hindsight this thread was my translation of the unspeakable I glimpse into the written word.

have you considered the fae world to be an egregore as well?

If the word 'egregore' realates to thought as humans know thought, then I would say "no".

If we use the word 'dreamscape' then I would say "yes".

For me at least, the fae are wordless will, and their world is a world of actions and consequences more than anything else. I can't say they think thoughts like humans do. They pluck terms out of my mind that feel the same as what they want to express. Like the Alita video above, I have seen the movie and I was lost for words in my post, so whichever fae/deceased kid just put that picture into my mind. That is how they see and feel about me, and wanted to convey in a post.

One wordlessly converses with them.

edit on 22-5-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: clarity

If one wanted to one could use the word "Zarum" as a synonym for "spiritual egregore". It is how I think of those ivory towers when all is said and done.

edit on 22-5-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: extra thought

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Very interesting content, I speak for myself when I say, it takes a long time to be able to decipher these abstract scenarios you describe. Trying to clear my mind to understand it also elicits emotions of panic and concern, it is very deep, and understanding it fully will cause a thorough recalibration of oneself. It is likely not something that can happen overnight.

I just wanted to mention that point, but that point is not why I wrote this post.

I am writing it to ask a question:

A couple of days ago I had to be in the emergency room for an injury to a loved one that turned out not to be serious. During that visit, I walked across the emergency room hall, snooping, and I saw a young lady sitting on a bed. I could IMMEDIATELY tell she is schizophrenic, and I could tell she is in the emergency room for some kind of mental health emergency. She was rocking herself while hugging her knees and she looked at me with very dark wide eyes. She had very big curly sunrise red hair and very dark eyes, a rare combination. That's also why she is memorable.

My question is:
Is there anything a regular human can do to help a schizophrenic, someone who cannot do the things that you do?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jannybobani9

I can't think of anything.

My question is:
Is there anything a regular human can do to help a schizophrenic, someone who cannot do the things that you do?

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jannybobani9

I've thought a lot about what can an ordinary person do with a "schizophrenic". I still would say the same. It takes a Specialist.

Though one might say there is room to see the schizophrenic as a seer first and not dismiss what they perceive as "halucinations", nor as "illness".

"Early onset schizophrenia" is not the same as schizophrenia in adulthood. The cause for me at least is the distinction.

Not comming down from an acid trip is a cause. "Night terrors" is another. I think one has to explore the cause as much as the symptoms. Indeed the cause is perhaps the first principal in setting out a plan.

What I think one needs to consider is "self inflicted" or "inflicted" - that makes a difference in how one would procede.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
i've read that there are studies being undertaken studying the effects of psilocybin in the treatment of schizophrenics
I think a University in the UK is studying it at present.

but i did find this paper

The Therapeutic Potential of Psilocybin

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join