It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Life Of Fairies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Seeing 3 little blue firefly type lights buzzing around my clients head was the very first time I saw their presence.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The devil is in the details.

it seems afterall that.... size matters

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

You aren't far off when you say

I saw something "below" the charkrum.
hence the reason for my classes.
Most people think of the chakras based on their associated colours/sounds etc, but there is far more to them than we realise.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

There is far more to "everything" than we realise...

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

'day ntech. I know little about curses upon the world. Apart from ATS, I haven't read much for the last thirty years, nor watched any movies, why would I?

The basics of the christian world, well, I remember a little from Sunday School.

If there was a curse, I would think it original sin, the idea that Eve made a mistake. I think there is a wrong to be righted upon the fae.

It is my hope that this will be addressed in this thread in the future, at least from the viewpoint of the fae.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I don't have any personal stories. I do remember years ago, asking my Irish Grandmother about them and it seems that many of the Irish believe. She wouldn't say one way or the other if she herself believed, but she did say, "Anything is possible."

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: s

Sorry, but you lost me at "lucid dreaming"

What you are saying sounds more like a fanfic, and seems to be at odds with both mainstream folklore and ufology.

Within a lucid dream is where we first met, then the move to everyday consciousness. Many of the fae approach people from the dream world in the first instance. My only suggestion is to put aside modern psychology, at least as it is a cultural influence.

"Fanfic"?

Well, when dealing with the fae, a sense of humour is needed, otherwise the weight of that world will crush you.

I can make no apologies if I am at odds with both mainstream folklore and UFO-ology. It depends on what one thinks is "mainstream". In posts to come, I plan to pull apart a few of the folk stories and relate certain points to wha tI know of the fae.

As far as UFOs are concerned I have met the so-called "Greys". I simply call them "Wednesdays" and count them among the Fae. Wonders of bio-engineering is how I consider them. The Wednesdays will get a section of there own.

But first the basics of fae biology. Be patient AaarghZombies, I will explain. This thread is a knowledge dump and time is plentiful.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

'day Arnie. The 411 is a subject I have wanted to look into, yet have been warned to stay away from, so I do. Mostly because I've disregarded similar warnings in the past and paid a price.

There are lots of fae, and some are very "dark" indeed, and there are locations one simply should avoid. Like a rip at the beach that catches swimmers unaware, I would think there are many things that catch many people unaware.

Like the subject of mutilations, I think there is more than meets the eye. On mutilations all I can really say is there is a lot of resentment "out there" for blaming mutilations on the "aliens" and the fae.

I have read a thread here on ATS upon the 411. Like many others such as yourself, I share a concern that "something is clearly happening".

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Seeing 3 little blue firefly type lights buzzing around my clients head was the very first time I saw their presence.

Rainbows
Jane

Wowzers sounds totally awesome

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I don't know if you're right or wrong, but every home my wife and I have ever lived in, we place penny's in all 4 corners of the house.

Not sure why we even do it, I couldn't give you a concise answer if I tried, but it's something we do.

We keep it unspoken for the most part, but it's just something we make a point of actually doing.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

If he has the girl by his hands, his willie is too far in the rear so to speak. He can't hold the girl down and put it in at the same time. The girl would have to be ten or twelve feet tall for it to all fit together.

Interesting story but please ... details matter.

Ya know pheonix, I wouldn't honestly know how to answer that. Simply because I have never seen it happen. I wouldn't let it happen in the first place.

There was one time in the middle of the night when I awoken by a (deceased) girl running down my hall. A man was chasing her. It was clear what he wanted to do to her. She was about ten when she passed away.

Ya just stop what is going to happen. Chuck the girl in bed with you and go back to sleep.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think it has to do with prosperity.
Every New Years Eve, we put a quarter on the front door threshold before midnight...and bring it in after New Years.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I've always found the 'changeling' stories intriguing.

'day IAMTAT. We shall come to that here eventually when we pull apart "A Scottish Fairy Tale". I don't know much about "changelings" except I know there is another side.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I think it has to do with prosperity.
Every New Years Eve, we put a quarter on the front door threshold before midnight...and bring it in after New Years.

Possible.

It appears to work, so we'll keep doing it.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

I've always found the 'changeling' stories intriguing.

'day IAMTAT. We shall come to that here eventually when we pull apart "A Scottish Fairy Tale". I don't know much about "changelings" except I know there is another side.

If it involves Dunvegan castle and the Macleods...all the better.
That was an ancestor of mine...told about in Scottish tales to be a changeling.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I don't know if you're right or wrong, but every home my wife and I have ever lived in, we place penny's in all 4 corners of the house.

Not sure why we even do it, I couldn't give you a concise answer if I tried, but it's something we do.

We keep it unspoken for the most part, but it's just something we make a point of actually doing.

'day DBCowboy, that is intriguing. Like the the old stories of fairies disliking iron, the real reason is perhaps lost in time. But it works. The iron maiden was designed with fairies and iron in mind, and I have spent entire afternoons pulling iron nails out of deceased girls who fell afoul of the church's view.

Pennies in the corner, I wonder why.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I take it you know about your ancestors Fairy Flag too?

Fairy Flag of Dunvegan Castle
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

If it involves Dunvegan castle and the Macleods...all the better.
That was an ancestor of mine...told about in Scottish tales to be a changeling.

I dunno about Dunvegan and Macleods specifically. The tale I was thinking of is:

There once dwelt in Nithsdale a woman who was enabled by faery aid to see the spirits of the dead in the other world. This was how it came about.

As told by Freddy Silva in the book (which I have not read) The Lost Art of Resurrection.
google books. Someone asked my opinion and the tale is full of things that interest me.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

But then I think again, and realize what I am writing here was once upon a time accepted and common knowledge.

That is until, the coming of the western church.

No
It wasn’t the church, faeries are terrified of the name Jesus

Satan’s minions are no more than cowards at the name of Jesus, don’t blame the church, don’t blame people, your fairy folk are nothing but black spirits disguised
In fear of just the name Jesus

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

So does the word of Faerie contain only the beings of the Western world or are makaras, preteyas, hungry ghosts and djinn also to be encountered?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join