It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Complementary Therapists on here? Let's tackle Long Covid/reactions to vaccines.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You got 100's of ATSer's rubbing their right foot now

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If I knew how to post a video I would do one to show the points clearly, as I don't here goes......
Brain is located on both big toes on the fleshy part at the top. You need to work in both directions across the top of both big toes. If anything is up it will be crunchy/bubble wrap/clicky. It usually shows up closer to the index toe, so slightly as you go down towards the index toe.

Brain stem is located in the circled part. It will probably feel like a round bump if it is not right.
The line is roughly where the Vagus Nerve is and ends, but slightly varies from person to person. This runs along the spine reflex which is the boney part of the foot.

And that completes your reflexology class for today

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Prove you're a therapist. I can, but T&C's prevent me posting my website.
Second, if you are a therapist (which I highly doubt now) you would know better than to share people's health records with anyone, let alone on social media.
You can compare clinical experience without being client specific.

edit on am411America/ChicagoFriday2021-04-16T11:37:32-05:0011America/Chicago04000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Probably!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

There are lymph nodes or something to do with the immune system in that area, I suppose massaging them can help them to push the stuff to the lymph drains. A bump does form there sometimes when I get an infection in the foot. I have never thought of massaging it though, I should start researching that kind of stuff for localized problems.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
If you are referring to the 'covid spot' as I've dubbed it, no it isn't on the lymph drainage area, but is right next to it on a 'no man's land', in other words, not an area on any reflex maps.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
If you are referring to the 'covid spot' as I've dubbed it, no it isn't on the lymph drainage area, but is right next to it on a 'no man's land', in other words, not an area on any reflex maps.

Rainbows
Jane

The drainage areas are often away from the lymph nodes themselves. Draining out the toxins right next to the nodes would not actually be wise, it would get reabsorbed and mess up the lymph node or what ever that immune system organ in that area is called. I had researched the locations of the nodes and the drains a few years back, and although the spot you pointed at is not exactly in the area I saw, it is within an inch and they vary in people. The drains are on the side of the foot, by the toes, and I think in the heel somewhere, they can get clogged too, the callus should be flaky like fish scales built up not solidly glued together so the excretions can get out..

It has been a few years since I did some research on that stuff, I also talked to a woman I know about the location of some of those things, but I couldn't comprehend half of the stuff she was talking about, some people know lots about that kind of stuff, I just know a little....just that this kind of stuff exists in the body in locations. There are a hell of a lot of those lymph glands scattered around the body, I was not aware of that before, there are people who specialize in that, most are like you and most do not have a doctors certificate hanging on their walls either.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I don’t want peoples health records. Any link to any study done by anybody that covers what your talking about. Surely someone has published something. Surely being as academic as you claim you have source material that you use for studies no? Anything pier reviewed? Anything what so ever to link too besides your story.

You have nothing but feet pics so far.
edit on 16-4-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Rainbows
Jane

The drainage areas are often away from the lymph nodes themselves. Draining out the toxins right next to the nodes would not actually be wise, it would get reabsorbed and mess up the lymph node or what ever that immune system organ in that area is called. I had researched the locations of the nodes and the drains a few years back, and although the spot you pointed at is not exactly in the area I saw, it is within an inch and they vary in people. The drains are on the side of the foot, by the toes, and I think in the heel somewhere, they can get clogged too, the callus should be flaky like fish scales built up not solidly glued together so the excretions can get out..

It has been a few years since I did some research on that stuff, I also talked to a woman I know about the location of some of those things, but I couldn't comprehend half of the stuff she was talking about, some people know lots about that kind of stuff, I just know a little....just that this kind of stuff exists in the body in locations. There are a hell of a lot of those lymph glands scattered around the body, I was not aware of that before, there are people who specialize in that, most are like you and most do not have a doctors certificate hanging on their walls either.

Lymphatic Drainage Massage and Reflexology Lymph Drainage are both modalities (amongst others) I both practice and teach. The RLD is already recommended here in the UK by Dr's when patients have any kind of lymphedema presenting. Both are also recommended after women have had mastectomies too.

An inch in Reflexology will put you in a whole different reflex area

Callus around the heel is not due to poor excretion

Dr's don't have Reflexology or Clinical Aromatherapy certificates hanging on their wall's either

I was very lucky when I first qualified to be invited to work at a GP (Doctor here in UK) surgery. This was 25 years ago in Scotland where I did all my qualifications. The Head of Practice was himself an Acupuncturist and insisted every other Dr (16 of them) also had a Complementary Therapy under their belt. My personal Dr was also a Homeopath. They wouldn't have looked at me if I was just an Aromatherapist, it was because I am Clinical level. It was fabulous to work in Integrated medicine alongside Dr's. Scotland were way ahead of their time back then with Complementary Therapy.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I'm sorry, maybe I didn't make it very clear with regards to the Covid Spot as I called it, but it is something that I have found, passed on to other therapists who have also found the same thing now. We are due to have another online seminar to review what we are finding in about another month to 6 weeks once they have rolled out the second vax here in the UK. So no there is no current study, but I'll get back to you once myself and the other therapists have collated our findings.....WHICH IS THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF MY THREAD TO SPREAD THE INVESTIGATION WITH THIS AND ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THERAPISTS MIGHT BE FINDING FURTHER AFIELD.

I haven't even started on the Essential Oils to help people.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Bumping your thread.

I was never one to take acupuncture seriously...until I experienced it myself.
This makes sense...and I hope more folks will share their thoughts and expertise.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Anything pier reviewed?

yes and any verification from docks?

sorry i amuse myself so much sometimes

i've never given a lot of credence to reflexology before but covid is SO weird and unknown that i'm open to different ideas.

btw jane definitely don't give this guy anyone's health info, he's already trying to use mine from this thread to suggest i have brain damage in other threads

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Thank you

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

You're welcome.
I'm sorry there hasn't been a greater response to your inquiry.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I had C19 in early December. I have this bump on my right foot...felt great when i massaged it...

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Cosmocow
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had 'the thing' and I hope you are well recovered.
I really appreciate your feedback and very pleased to hear massaging it made you feel great. However that begs the question, do you have long covid symptoms?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Thank you.
I did wonder if there were any other therapists here on ATS, clearly there probably isn't or maybe they don't frequent here as I do. Que sera as they say

Sent you mail.

Rainbows
Jane

edit on am45America/ChicagoSaturday2021-04-17T05:26:20-05:0005America/Chicago04000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

TY...Got your PM.

Please keep us all posted on anything further you may discover on this.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I have not looked into long covid, but some of my symptoms persist. But the also may be related to other health things. One major symptom i had was a ton of body pains (more than normal since i have rheumatoid arthritis). But this pain has persisted and been greater than it was prior to C19. I also find myself still experiencing shortness of breath where i am gasping for air, especially when sleeping. And i still too find my energy sapped, and am sleeping waaay more than i used to. I am about 4.5 months since i was diagnosed.

Feel free to message me if you'd like to know more about my ordeals with C19

edit on 17-4-2021 by Cosmocow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Cosmocow
Hi,
It would appear that those who had pre-existing underlying health issues get exacerbated when they get C19 and also to the vaccine. This is why we get so many varied symptoms I believe.
I think this is due to an already stressed immune and nervous system.
I'm really sorry to hear you have Long Covid and wish you were in UK so I could recommend a therapist for you to see

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join