It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inhabitants in two Norwegian nursing homes re-infected by Covid-19 after vaccination.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I have already highlighted this in another thread. But I think it's importance requires its own thread to be honest.

The two nursing homes are:

- Gystadmyr bo- og aktivitetssenter i Ullensaker
- Rovik bo- og aktivitetssenter i Sandnes

Gystadmyr has 7 re-infections, Rovik has 5. According to officials one of the infected in Rovik has died from the re-infection.
At Gystadmyr, they have so far concluded that 3 of the 7 re-infections were from the South African or Brasilian mutation.

VG asks:
Could it have been a determining factor that we are seeing these variants, as it is feared that the vaccine is less effective in regards to those?

– The South African virus is more contagious and yields a higher risk of severe outcome and can have some uncertain effects on the vaccination, municipal doctor Jary-Vattøy says. He does not want to go into details on posible reasons while the situation is currently being investigated.

Chief Doctor Preben Aavitsland in Norwegian FHI says that (paraphrased):

We have to expect that the vaccination is a little less effective in the elderly and persons at risk

A quote which causes me to ask then if the vaccination isn't even more now a complete gamble where nothing is certain.

I humbly point back to my own Schroedingers Vaccine thread.... it's both effective and a little less effective.
edit on 8/4/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Link to the Google translated VG article from today, 10am local time Norway.

Seven fully vaccinated residents were infected

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Science at its best....

We think it's just bad luck, but we are considering all possibilities, he says.

xjigavcwfy5z7g4pn6cwygwdue-adwhj77lcyoafdy-www-vg-no.translate.goog... er-fhi-paa-svar

Yes. That was sarcasm....

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
not surprised in the least bit

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Science at its best....

We think it's just bad luck, but we are considering all possibilities, he says.

xjigavcwfy5z7g4pn6cwygwdue-adwhj77lcyoafdy-www-vg-no.translate.goog... er-fhi-paa-svar

Yes. That was sarcasm....

Hah, yes... oh dear, but at this point, I'll be more surprised if any other media picks up on a sentence like that and questions it.

< Insert random pharma >, been adequately lucky since 19xx

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
unrelated right now my daughter is hiding the common cold from her friends. because she doesnt wanna feel alienated at 16 for having allergies, finals and now a cold. their parents will lose their minds she was like are they gonna call authorities on me for being sick i can still taste and and smell! yep this is what this past almost year and a half has done to my teenager. she said she feels like the jews hiding.
edit on 8-4-2021 by MissCoyote because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissCoyote
unrelated right now my daughter is hiding the common cold from her friends. because she doesnt wanna feel alienated at 16 for having allergies, finals and now a cold. their parents will lose their minds she was like are they gonna call authorities on me for being sick i can still taste and and smell! yep this is what this past almost year and a half has done to my teenager. she said she feels like the jews hiding.

That's awfully sad we have come to this. The new normal is being afraid of what is normal.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Inappropriate and WEAK vaccines that are actually NOT vaccines but genetic modifications of the recipients DNA, potential pregnancy complication's, World depopulation summits hosted by the UN, WHO, Davos and probably also high on the agenda of the Bilderberg meetings.

Back hand deals, lobby group's, corporate immunity from prosecution and two ways of making a profit, the vaccine that will fail as it only splices ONE key protein from the viral sheaf of the virus into the hosts DNA to trigger an immunity against only the strains of the virus that have not yet mutated and that actually still carry that particular protein in there viral sheaf.

Potential long term complications including triggering tumours in patient's, short term complications including blood clotting, bell's palsy and anaphylactic shock.

Corporate Immunity is to avoid prosecution from a medicine (money spinner) that will cause massive and lasting harm, the elite love and push it because it will also make miscarriage more common and complicate pregnancy's in a world whose young populations is already catastrophically low and will result in an economic collapse in the coming decades anyway.

Those same Immune from Prosecution (vaccinated by the government legislation against the infection of public legal actions) stand also to capitalise upon this with immune suppressing drug's and fertility treatments making an already lucrative sector of there production worth many hundreds of times more than it already was to the portfolio's of there investors.

And mutating virus, it will lose those protein's the inoculation is putting into your own cells and making them produce exactly the same way the common cold and the flu mutate, you get over the flu and the common cold because your immune response learns to recognize it, this in turn makes the flu mutate as only those flu and cold virus that have changed there protein shell then succeed in infecting the host, it only takes one person to then trigger the spread of the new strain of the flu or the common cold and the Covid 19 is identical to them in this respect, it will simply mutate so the vaccine will never fully or for that matter at all work.

But it WILL cause pregnancy complication's limiting birth rate until WE mutate or the people that have NOT had the vaccine out breed the damaged strains of humanity that have had it.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I told her i will pick up mucinex and if in a week its not clearing i will take her in.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

those vaccines scare the # out of me

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Most Norwegians would have received the AstraZeneca which is a weakened strain of a simian coronavirus and offers incomplete immunity like a standard flu vaccine.

Yes, the nursing home patients may have been infected with COVID, but the key is the severity of their infections. If the vaccine offered enough incomplete immunity to lessen the severity of the infection, then it's still offering some effectiveness. Most years, the flu vaccine only offers incomplete immunity for the same reason - by the time the actual flu season hits, we're dealing with variant strains, not the actual strains the vaccine was designed to directly fight, and even then, it still mostly carries some protective ability. You may still get ill, but your illness will be less severe because you body does produce some protection against it.

And again to note: the AstraZeneca, J&J, and Moderna/Pfizer vaccines are all made very differently, work very differently.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Most Norwegians would have received the AstraZeneca which is a weakened strain of a simian coronavirus and offers incomplete immunity like a standard flu vaccine.

Yes, the nursing home patients may have been infected with COVID, but the key is the severity of their infections. If the vaccine offered enough incomplete immunity to lessen the severity of the infection, then it's still offering some effectiveness. Most years, the flu vaccine only offers incomplete immunity for the same reason - by the time the actual flu season hits, we're dealing with variant strains, not the actual strains the vaccine was designed to directly fight, and even then, it still mostly carries some protective ability. You may still get ill, but your illness will be less severe because you body does produce some protection against it.

And again to note: the AstraZeneca, J&J, and Moderna/Pfizer vaccines are all made very differently, work very differently.

Yes, I also understand that now, but I think a lot of people see vaccines as a "if you get this, you wont get that".
That whole 90% thing is damn confusing.
But the worst part is you can't call it out. You can't say that if they didn't get the vaccine the outcome would have been worse.

But you can say however: in 3 cases, the vaccine still gave a severe outcome, and 1 of those, the vaccine didn't do a damn thing.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Yes, most people do.

Most years, I don't bother with the flu shot and won't until I get much older. I will take it if I've recently had a bad bout of something in my lungs or I know I might not want to cough a lot (the year I was having shoulder surgery or the one where I was pregnant).

I am bothering with the COVID shot because I have a job and will likely be "strongly encouraged" to have it as condition of being in the office.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

"strongly encouraged" to have it as condition of being in the office.

peer pressured to hell and vaccine shamed and or fired for not.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Yes, most people do.

Most years, I don't bother with the flu shot and won't until I get much older. I will take it if I've recently had a bad bout of something in my lungs or I know I might not want to cough a lot (the year I was having shoulder surgery or the one where I was pregnant).

I am bothering with the COVID shot because I have a job and will likely be "strongly encouraged" to have it as condition of being in the office.

Yes, that's the future now. I did get the flu shot in 2019, for the same reason, not that I was pressured at all really, but I felt like it would be nice to avoid the obligatory week of illness during winter.

But my (un?)reasonable avoidance of the Covid-19 vaccine is mainly due to the fact they push is so hard, and even more so after the introduction of the passport. Interestingly enough, I'm well social in mindset, but these moves have the reminiscence of the old USSR.
Even my own "ranks" are starting to call Mette Frederiksen out on her Absolute Power-trip.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

it's compliant people like this that are going to let them away with crap like vaccine passports.
''I got the gene therapy just in case I get encouraged to get it,I love the government experimenting on me''
The type of people your daughter is hiding from.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Well since this is a virus, which all mutate so quickly that vaccines are basically pointless, AND that these covid-19 “vaccines” aren’t even vaccines, then yeah...they aren’t going to be effective.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Covid is essentially a cold virus.

There is no vaccine against a cold virus.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I love you and respect you so much, Kets! I am truly grateful for you.

Your statement above saddens me, however. This exact sentiment and then caving in this thing is exactly why they will be able to force it on all of us. Every person that does this makes it exponentially more possible and easy for them to continue to violate our freedoms and most initiate liberties by the day. 😰

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I have a friend in the same situation. I told him the Nazis "strongly encouraged" the Jews to take a shower. He wasn't amused, but I'm an a-hole so oh well.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join