It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antarctica - Alien Secrets Beneath the Ice (2019)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Found this video by accident. Pretty interesting. 2 witnesses describe uncovered from the snow. Huge monoliths that have doors for entering. Once inside it takes something like 5 minutes to walk to the other side that leads to other similar structures. Way under the ground.

There is a huge secret hidden deep beneath Antarctic ice. Eyewitness Navy Seal Spartan 1 walked there through green, glowing halls carved with mysterious hieroglyphs. Marine Spartan 2 says these same glyphs are on the Moon and Mars. Both whistle blowers tell reporter Linda Moulton Howe that E. T. humanoids have terraformed Earth and our solar system for millions of years.

Antarctica - Alien Secrets Beneath the Ice (2019)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Antarctic. Nazi. Yetis.

bet on it

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Antarctic. Nazi. Yetis.

bet on it

YAY!

ATS has finally come full circle.

We are back to Nazis winning WW2 and having bases under Antarctica and they have UFO's.

And Yetis!

this SO reminds me of 2008...

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Whoa! Head-blown!

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Whoa! Head-blown!

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Antarctic. Nazi. Yetis.

bet on it

YAY!

We are back to Nazis winning WW2 and having bases under Antarctica and they have UFO's.

And Yetis!

Maybe none of the above BUT something that is "Pure Evil" none the less. We should ask the pope and others.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I've been interested in researching esoteric occultism, symbology and ancient civilizations, going to add this to my watch list...Because we all know the nazis secretly escaped to an underground world in Antartica and that the world is flat...Duhhhhh

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Yes! Been waiting for an Antarctica alien thread. This is a very interesting account that I haven't heard about yet. S &F!

I wonder if the pyramids down there are going to end up being connected with or associated with this monolith complex?......fact: monoliths are awesome

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 6-4-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Why must it be alien? Could it be that our version of ancient history is just a tad wrong and down in Antarctica sits well preserved monuments predating the Pyramids of Egypt or Tiwanaku in Bolivia?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hasn't anyone read the Rossler Foundation Mysteries?
Starts with breaking a secret code in the Pyramids then moves onto the Antartic. A good read.
Seeing as it was released in 2017 goes into a virus that spreads around the world, A COV variant.
www.amazon.co.uk...=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=rossler+foundation&qid=1617711187&s=dig ital-text&sr=1-1
edit on 6/4/2021 by UKWO1Phot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
great find

as long as they don't go waking some eldritch abomination

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Antarctic. Nazi. Yetis.

bet on it

YAY!

And Yetis!

When I see references to the work of Undo and a few others I can't mention in a post, we will have come full circle, but this topic is certainly in the right direction.
Neuschwabenland anyone?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Didn’t Linda Moulton Howe hang out with Steven Greer at one time. That’s enough to ring my BS alarm.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Why, Why Why?

Why can't the aliens just come back, land on the White House lawn and say, "you've screwed this place up enough, we are taking over"

We really need that right now.

But in the mean time, I'll watch the video tonight.

Can just anyone go to Antarctica? Because I would donate to a gofundme, for someone to go with a video camera and settle all this, right now.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Very fun-to-watch video.
Just finished it this morning over coffee.

Anyone think Linda Moulton-Howe reminds them of Pelosi...but not in the evil way?

Maybe they just use the same plastic surgeon.
edit on 6-4-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
You guys obviously don't read HP Lovecraft.

The description seems ripped from one of his stories about Antarctica.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Sorry. Anything LMH has "schill" written all over it. Fascinating STORY however. I love good narratives that trigger the imagination

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Good grief, that video has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.a reply to: Doctor Smith

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
They have the location on a map. So if anyone wants to go to Antarctica they should be able to verify it. Might be BS. If you aren't allowed to reach the location then it is not verified one way or the other.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join