It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and anti vax calls to inaction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct
Doctor Smith does it all the time, usually his threads get pulled though..in fact he is doing it right now in another thread.
Here is a quote from his post

Do not comply with the vaccines.

It is what it is, I don't really care, he is certainly not going to sway me one way or another.

ETA I'm just pointing it out, not interested in mods doing more..they do enough.
edit on 4-4-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

So YouTube 2.0 then?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It should be bannable to hide under the board topic on such a hot topic throught the entire planet to try and push ONLY your reality on others.

To say there isn't mountains of conflicting info from official sources and amateur investigation is a complete dishonest lie. Bad form op

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Another authoritarian trying to get the enforcers to win arguments for you, eh?

I smell intellectual weakness and stunted character development.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The OP wants to be a Fact "Cheka".

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

We stand about the same liability risk permitting posts like yours, strongly advocating pro-COVID vaccine advocacy to remain on the boards. Let's face a fact here, the vax companies demanded and received unprecedented federal protections against civil and legal responsibility if/when people have serious negative responses to these shots... nobody else got that shield, though. So if this all goes to crap it may well end up being the vaccine advocates that the masses try to get their pounds of flesh from.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
I think a site/mod reminder not to take medical advise from randoms on the internet would be a good idea and to consult their Dr for information on what risks (if any) Covid or the vaccine poses to them.

a reply to: Alien Abduct

I don't know how to find/use the search function but there's been plenty of threads on long debunked claims Covid isn't real or is innocuous and the vaccine poses more risk, the vaccine isn't a vaccine, doesn't offer any protection against asymptomatic/symptomatic infection, is untested, experimental, microchipping technology that causes infertility, cancer, autism, half a million disabled US soldiers, flase claims VAERS or Yellow Card stats are proven deaths or injuries from the vaccine etc....The same topic gets repeated every couple of months as they're regularly republished on social media or by alternative health companies selling vitamin/supplements on unproven claims they cure Covid.

These kind of threads used to end up in the Hoax Bin a few years ago but it's rarely if ever used these days for any topic - I imagine mods have good reason to barely use it these days; it may have caused more harm than good as people can see such actions as evidence of a cover up.

There are disclaimers posted on this site.

Also someone posting conspiratorial or opinionated statements is not the same as straight up telling people not to take the vaccine.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
It should be bannable to hide under the board topic on such a hot topic throught the entire planet to try and push ONLY your reality on others.

To say there isn't mountains of conflicting info from official sources and amateur investigation is a complete dishonest lie. Bad form op

The best we can do is present the conflicting info and pray that individuals will look at the world around them prior to making a decision.

For example, when funeral directors told me that business was not out of the ordinary...or even down a bit.... I knew Covid-19 was being attributed to deaths that were not Covid-19 deaths. The Director of the CDC confirmed this in his testimony before Congress in July 2020.

Once the basic premise is proven to be wrong, all that comes afterwards is built on that lie.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yeah what if people insist on telling others to get a vaccine and it turns out somebody gets injured from the vaccine ?

Which is worse and which is better ? 😮🚬

Keep in mind the government has special funds set up for vaccine injuries !! 😮🚬

edit on Apr-04-2021 by xuenchen because: 😮🚬contra-injected🚬😮

But the thing is millions and millions have taken it months ago and they are all fine except for the few strange cases.

weather or not most anti vaxes will admit, but most western humans have been vaccinated for generations.

here is a simple question, is the world better or worse without vaccines and modern medicine?

most of the response to this thread is people getting their panties in a twist because i asked a question.

and to the people talking about censorship, get a grip. NEVER did I say it cant be discussed but there are people that are anti vax and push that agenda to people on the fence about getting one and they more than likely have ZERO medical training let alone them being a doctor.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

No man...someone with the word doctor in their name has posted a direct order on the internet. Like he said not to comply. I'm incapable of reading such a thing and trusting my own conclusions. That's why I need someone else to stop me from seeing such things.

Reading through this thread and thinking about what the op said, he's right dammit.

Misinformation is dangerous.

In fact, I propose that the new owners implement a system that checks every single comment made on ATS against official fact checking platforms, posts that fail the fact check should be auto deleted.

Also, the pseudoanonyminity of ATS just leads to a platform where anyone can just come and say whatever they want about any topic, even if it's patently false. Forcing ATS users to post using a Facebook account with their real information might make someone think twice.

Non-Facebook users can simply use a photo of their ID as an avatar.

Any user that habitually posts misinformation should be doxxed and shamed off the internet permanently.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

hell yeah they wanted some protection.

if you have children I assume you didn't vaccinate your chidden, right?

advocating for vaccination isn't a risky thing to do, 99.999% of American doctors will shout it from roof tops.

the EXTREAMLY SMALL chance of an adverse reaction in a VERY SMALL section of Earths population shouldn't mean that we toss a proven safety net away from humans.

we have almost wiped out deadly viruses that killed MILLIONS every year, how many people do vaccines kill every year?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The salesman Bill Gates has been promoting vaccines for quite a while now.
I wasn't aware you needed medical training to be a computer salesman.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Chance of dying from COVID is "extremely small" and y'all acted like fools over that chance, ya? Take your COVID vax and shove it.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

No man...someone with the word doctor in their name has posted a direct order on the internet. Like he said not to comply. I'm incapable of reading such a thing and trusting my own conclusions. That's why I need someone else to stop me from seeing such things.

Reading through this thread and thinking about what the op said, he's right dammit.

Misinformation is dangerous.

In fact, I propose that the new owners implement a system that checks every single comment made on ATS against official fact checking platforms, posts that fail the fact check should be auto deleted.

Also, the pseudoanonyminity of ATS just leads to a platform where anyone can just come and say whatever they want about any topic, even if it's patently false. Forcing ATS users to post using a Facebook account with their real information might make someone think twice.

Non-Facebook users can simply use a photo of their ID as an avatar.

Any user that habitually posts misinformation should be doxxed and shamed off the internet permanently.

Alot of words there..I never said I agree with OP, I said no action needed by mods..I just pointed out what was asked to be pointed out.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You realize this is a logical fallacy right?

In the form of

1. Vaccines made the world better
2. Humans have been vaccinated for ages

Therefore

3. This vaccine must be good

This seems to be the common argument from those who can't stand hearing from people questioning the shot.

It fails to take into account the experimental, rushed nature of this particular shot, it fails to take into account the lack of liability across the world for these companies should harm come to people, it fails to take into account the lack of complete testing on the long term effects of this shot, it fails to take into account the history of abuse and harmful experiments conducted by companies like Pfizer and Johnson and johnson on countries in Africa, south east Asia, India where there have been multiple incidents leading to death or serious medical harm from vaccines or other drugs given to these nations.

Pfizer and Johnson and Johnson are both on the top ten list for biggest medical lawsuits in history

www.pharmaceutical-technology.com...

Because of harm they caused in first world countries.

The data being released saying all is hunky dory with these vaccines comes straight from these companies with pretty much no oversight.

As far as your op goes, you essentially imply such topics of conversation should be censored by moderators.

I know, I was mostly taking a jab at the op there.
edit on 4/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

All good brother!

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

so as a staff member you are advising people to not get covid vaccines?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

you take a SMALL risk with every medical procedure/medication

do you think that its better to have every 'arrow in your quiver'(immunity) or just take your chances?

ETA: who do you think has been making the vaccines this whole time before corona?
edit on 4-4-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

whos talking about Bill gates?

but your right he is a salesman NOT a doctor but he does talk about the benefits of vaccination.

in the western world where there are provable stats vaccines ought weigh the risk of the illnesses they prevent

you must be the polo salesman

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I had two vaccinations this week, both on the recommendation of my doc at a physical. One for pneumonia, one for shingles. He never mentioned COVID, and neither did I.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join