It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrazeneca

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Because it is more dangerous than the flu. It’s that simple.

if you do get it, even not in a mild form you could get long COVID which could be equally damaging to you. What’s your favourite meal? Favourite drink? Like the smell of fresh bread, coffee or a loved one? Well say goodbye to all those taste and smell for however long (months, years perhaps forever). Or maybe you like being able to walk without stopping for breath every few feet? How about watching your heart rate all day everyday, or not being able to think properly, indefinitely?

Getting the vaccine means your body has a chance to strike the first blow.
If you don’t like fighting then that’s fine, just wait for your turn in the ring it.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

Nonsense.

I know many who had the infection (considering the inaccuracy of the PCR tests, that's a poor presumption) who never went to hospital, were sick as a dog or mildly sick, who survived just fine and are doing well today.

The phantom virus is nothing more than the flu.

The entire plandemic is a scam, and the vaccine may be the biggest part of the scam. It is certainly the most profitable part of the scam.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

No of course most infections will be fine with nothing to worry about, but it does have a higher chance of complications than we’ve seen in something as contagious. Everyone has their own story to tell and I’m glad everyone you know is good and well.

This is the Astra Zeneca thread and as it’s not-for-profit maybe you should consider their vaccine a marketing exercise rather than a money maker.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
And just exactly at what point are you going to stop randomly killing people who were never at risk of dying from the virus in the first place?

If the vaccine is causing the same reaction that the cv infection would have caused, they would have been at risk anyway.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
And people want to make this mandatory?

a reply to: Snarl

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: myselfaswell
And just exactly at what point are you going to stop randomly killing people who were never at risk of dying from the virus in the first place?

If the vaccine is causing the same reaction that the cv infection would have caused, they would have been at risk anyway.

Well, at 100% risk with the vax vs whatever the odds are you’ll catch and develop covid. Apples to apples!

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Well, at 100% risk with the vax vs whatever the odds are you’ll catch and develop covid. Apples to apples!

The vaccines are not causing 100% deaths, the metric posted, so where is that percentage coming from?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

A higher chance of complications you say? I wonder who calculates those "chances". Likely somebody from the Ministry of Truth.

Sounds like pure propaganda to me.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

iT IS ALSO THE ONLY TRUE VACCINE, MODELLED ON A DENATURED ADENOVIRUS - NOT A GENE THERAPY LIKE ALL THE OTHERS!

Apologies all-caps, but this is important.

ETA - I'm 39 years old, and I received this vaccine due to existing disability. I actually made a point of speaking to my doctor & ensuring that me, my wife & my aunt all received the AZ vaccine, because it is the only true vaccine technology out of all the other contender gene therapy jabs. We were initially scheduled to receive the Pfizer jab, but said no way, we want AZ. Doctors complied without any fuss, so we were well pleased. Also unsurprised when Europe started castigating AZ for failing to deliver enough vaccine, after three weeks of being castigated for an allegedly unsafe vaccine. It's clearly all about the other companies pushing the gene therapy - AZ only exists to serve those who will survive the reset, in my opinion. We're just fortunate to be able to ride on their coat-tails!

edit on AprilSaturday2114CDT02America/Chicago-050054 by FlyInTheOintment because: per ETA

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Holy #, I seem to have long COVID!

Hopefully it's just related to my embolism last year. Which wasn't due to COVID apparently, as I was tested in hospital & the PCR test would have shown up dead virus bits if I'd been COVID positive at any point in recent months near to the embolism (in June).

Who knows anything any more - propagandda & fake news everywhere...

Something must be done! We need a ministry of truth!

edit on AprilSaturday2114CDT02America/Chicago-050059 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Astrazenecas ability to generate clotting was discovered and unofficially confirmed, already in May 2021.

Did any countries continue to subject people to this crap vaccine after that date?

www.biorxiv.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join