It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrazeneca

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Astrazeneca: Berlin suspends vaccinations for women under 60
Can't tell if this is real ... or not, but foreign language reporting all over Europe looks like they're suspending this particular vaccine (not a vaccine).

Question is: Why are they not stating the reason they're keeping it away from women in their child-bearing years?

If it sterilizes ... is it okay that guys become sterile? That way only correct bloodlines can be carried forward?

Happy Tuesday ATS!!

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Cerebral vein thrombosis

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

There were 31 reports of sinus vein thrombosis, 29 of which were in women aged 20-63.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Germany's medical regulator, the Paul Ehrlich Institute, has said that 31 cases of cerebral venous thrombosis have have been reported so far following jabs with the Astrazeneca vaccine, news magazine Der Spiegel reported. Nine people have died.

The cases logged so far include two men and 29 women. The women ranged in age from 20 to 63-years-old, while the two men are 36 and 57.

Berlin halts AstraZeneca vaccines for under 60s
www.dw.com...

edit on 30-3-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Dae

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany’s vaccine regulator said on Tuesday it has recorded 31 cases of a rare blood clot in the brain, nine of which resulted in deaths, after people received a COVID-19 vaccine from AstraZeneca.

The Paul Ehrlich Institute (PEI) said it has now registered 31 cases of clots in the cerebral veins - known as sinus vein thrombosis, or CSVT - and that in 19 of these there was a deficiency of blood platelets or thrombocytepenia.

In nine cases, the affected people died. With the exception of two cases, all reports concerned women between the ages of 20 and 63. The two men were 36 and 57 years old.

www.reuters.com...

I believe we are not seeing this so much in the UK because a lot of the vaccines given to under 50's (health care workers) were Phifzer (sp) and the AZ jabs have not moved to the under 50's just yet...

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Hmmm it's almost like maybe....we shouldn't be in a rush to trust rushed experimental treatments from companies with huge track records of causing actual harm and giving zero #s about anything but money....

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Especially after almost all countries absolved them from all liabilities

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I'd almost prefer if they just gave them a money printer and we just skipped the vaccine part. End results the same...we could skip a lot of the suffering and such however..

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Title: Deadly Blood Clots Caused by COVID-19 Vaccine
~Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola~Fact Checked~

SEE: articles.mercola.com... b27cc0c74b425c155abf7799453f56&sd=20111202&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20210330&mid=DM844086&rid=1119931547

another fact, truth, to be spinned, twisted or ignored by propaganda from the Deciders ... wecome to the Gene Swamp as foretold --> "Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, ...."''''

vaccine passports, show-me-your-papers, eugenics...the ReSet is upon us

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I honestly feel that the constant attacks against the AstraZeneca are both political (EU) but also commercial. AstraZeneca are the only company that is selling the vaccine at cost price - they are not profitting. All of the companies behind the other vaccines are making billions (each company).

All the data clearly shows it is a safe vaccine and yet it is being constantly attacked. Any sane person would have to ask why that is.
edit on 30-3-2021 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

ETA:

The Pfizer vaccine has actually caused more blood clots but hasn't been banned - and is completely new technology. Wonder why......
edit on 30-3-2021 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Here in B.C., a week or two ago, it was not to be used on older than 65..yesterday, a weird flip flop, now, not to be used by under 55..what in the actual f is going on. No, I'm not taking Astrazenica whatever they say next.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

edit on 30-3-2021 by ByteChanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Dae

I don't know about that. Being a therapist I am getting almost daily feedback from other therapists who are reporting their clients have now got clots after getting the vaccine. Had another one just this morning. If this lady hadn't happened to have gone for her thyroid blood tests she wouldn't have known. They whisked her off to hospital immediately for daily anticoagulant injections while they find out where hers is.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

I honestly feel that the constant attacks against the AstraZeneca are both political (EU) but also commercial. AstraZeneca are the only company that is selling the vaccine at cost price - they are not profitting. All of the companies behind the other vaccines are making billions (each company).

All the data clearly shows it is a safe vaccine and yet it is being constantly attacked. Any sane person would have to ask why that is.

ETA:

The Pfizer vaccine has actually caused more blood clots but hasn't been banned - and is completely new technology. Wonder why......

What did TPTB think was gonna happen? You open the vaccine sweepstakes a vaccine golden ticket for all companies absolved from malpractice risks. Of course, companies are gonna fight and besmirch the other companies start negative PR campaigns, etc. There are millions of dollars in play.

Even if a vaccine is sold at the cost the publicity and notoriety are worth something, not to mention throw in an extra dollar here and there or pound as the case may be on 20 million doses the company makes some bucks they say they spent in developing and manufacturing.

Dae

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The problem is, people are not believing this because "The UK has vaccinated so many, and they have no problems". I'm trying to say that most under 50's have not had a vaccine, and if they have it was during the first roll out where there was a lot of Phizer going around.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yep I been reading about the "casualties of the war on COVID" since the injection became available, but because is in other countries, is not real, they are lying and we in the US are doing just fineeeeeee, soo nice when the media is owned by big interest that happen to butt kiss the senile in the white house.

But do not worry, everybody, because now they are coming for our children, get ready birth mothers your babies are now the target.

I guess we do not have enough autistic children in the nation.
edit on 30-3-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dae

Wow since the first week the injection was given in the UK I been hearing of "casualties" now is all sweep under the table.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
We’re on to the lower end of the 40s here in the Uk where I am, pretty much everyone I know has had their 1st AZ already, which is the harsher of the two. All fine. Shivers and high temp for a day or two and straight back to normal. It’s actually helped me get rid of whatever stomach pain I was using Omeprazole to get rid off, after 15 years no less. Bonus.

I’m overhearing parents on the school run and people in supermarkets that some have vomited, but that’s pretty much the worst of it. Believe me we’d hear about it if anything bad had happened to anyone in this town (60k).

If my almost 70 year old mum can take it and feel fine I think we’re good. She’s got lung complications, takes meds for a rare MS strain, diverticulitis and another 8 different pills each day. She was still going to the gym before lockdown and feels like she could go back tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

ETA:

Any sane person, and informed person, would ask why he needs to take an experimental drug to protect him from a virus no more dangerous than the flu.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

All the data clearly shows it is a safe vaccine

It's interesting that some people think that only killing some people makes this thing safe. Also, it's only a vaccine if you change the definition of the word vaccine.

And just exactly at what point are you going to stop randomly killing people who were never at risk of dying from the virus in the first place?

edit on 30 3 2021 by myselfaswell because: spelling dagnabit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join