It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 2019 Multiple US Navy destroyers were buzzed by UAPs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

In July of 2019, a truly bizarre series of events unfolded around California’s Channel Islands. Over a number of days, groups of unidentified aircraft, which the U.S. Navy simply refers to as ‘drones’ or 'UAVs,' pursued that service's vessels, prompting a high-level investigation.

During the evening encounters, as many as six aircraft were reported swarming around the ships at once. The drones were described as flying for prolonged periods in low-visibility conditions, and performing brazen maneuvers over the Navy warships near a sensitive military training range less than 100 miles off Los Angeles. The ensuing investigation included elements of the Navy, Coast Guard, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The incidents received major attention, including from the Chief of Naval Operations—the apex of the Navy's chain of command.

Just came across this fresh article at TWZ
Multiple Destroyers Were Swarmed By Mysterious 'Drones' Off California Over Numerous Nights

I find it interesting that has now come to light given the recent declarations by high-ranking, former officials about the Pentagon's continued interest in UAP's. Searching the Recent threads on ATS will reveal a few of those topics.

The fact that our military is now openly discussing efforts to research and solve these mysterious events also gives pause to what the greater picture might be.
Could this be further steps towards confirmation of non-terrestrial intelligence? (queue Ancient Aliens meme). Or could this simply be part of a large disinfo campaign, the reasoning of such currently proves elusive.

Either way, I'm glad we're seeing ongoing discussion of this topic by seemingly credible sources and efforts to further research it.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hmmm, perhaps we have an actual real world visitor.

Simply put, the mothership is somewhere in space, undetected, while its "drones" perform recon on various elements on our planet.

It's probably some advance Alien satellite that has traveled far and wide to our little cornee of the galaxy.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Cool OP. Thank you.

Curious timing indeed

I could’ve sworn a commercial for Round-Up today (of all products) that was clearly linked to the “disclosure push”

It was startlingly brazen

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Would be interesting to know if other countries were having the same issue or just the US??

Might answer a lot of questions.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Would be interesting to know if other countries were having the same issue or just the US??

Might answer a lot of questions.

Kinda makes me wonder about that cigar shaped out of galaxy comet that went past earth a couple of years ago.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Be interesting if the Chinese and Russians are also having their ships buzzed by these UAP's. If they are getting the same interaction then it really does look like we are being tested by something non human. Otherwise it's China or Russia behind it.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I totally agree but would also not rule out the possibility that these ships were part of an unannounced exercise by our own guys. Maybe testing some new holographic system to judge the response of our forces?

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I totally agree but would also not rule out the possibility that these ships were part of an unannounced exercise by our own guys. Maybe testing some new holographic system to judge the response of our forces?

Never considered that TX, great point

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Surprised the phalanx ciws (Google it) didn't activate and take some of them out.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I believe that this could be what I saw dancing around very high above Burbank one sunny afternoon in 2019. Little (from a distance) UFOs that looked like sparkly balloons - at first. But they sure didn't move like them. So... maybe?

top topics

join