It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bones solves the worlds problems

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
1. Get rid of centralised banks and interest based
lending.

2. Transfer a percentage of company profits to a
transparent fund whose aims are shelter, food,
medical care.

3. Tax religions 80%, force them to embrace actual
spirituality. (haha)

4. Outlaw war until I am able to invade my neighbour's yard to take over control of his apple tree by killing a few of his family members and sending in contractors to redo his living room. Alternatively people who advocate for war should lead by example and enlist each and every able bodied member of their bloodline.

5. Have schools teach usable skills from the day a child is enrolled.

6. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

7. Shift the focus of the meaning of life away from company profits towards standard of living for those employed by companies. Companies should be rated according to how they benefit those doing the hard work allowing them to function in the first place.

8. Prisons should be places dedicated to community service. Make them work so hard that at the end of the day they will have no energy left for all the things currently committed against other prisoners doing time. Prisoners who violate these rules should break rocks full time. Being a gangster will never be cool again.

9. No more secret societies.

10. Governments cannot classify anything.

11. If someone wants to do anything that is seen as detrimental to themselves but not affecting anyone else, let them.

12. Surplus should be engrained into social conciousness as something to be shared.

13. Cities should be discouraged, too many people living on top of one another accounts for most of the ailments humanity is suffering from.

14. Every human being has to learn how to play at least one instrument. The impact this would have on our collective psyche can not be overstated.

15. People should only work 4 days a week. The rest should be used to live your life. Group rotation could work but I agree this idea could be polished.

What do you think? Possible or idealistic bull#?

What would you add, modify or even disregard?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
Add sports players don't get paid more then teachers and I am in.

But they can have full healthcare coverage.

edit on 22-3-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Love thy neighbor as thyself

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Love thy neighbor as thyself

And if everyone lived by that simple ordinance, no others would be needed.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Some good ideas.

Some are not. Why force everyone to learn an instrument? Not asking about the benefits but you can not force someone to benefit from something they dislike or do not have basic talent.

That's oppression and this is coming from someone playing guitar

originally posted by: 19Bones79
1. Get rid of centralised banks and interest based
lending.

2. Transfer a percentage of company profits to a
transparent fund whose aims are shelter, food,
medical care.

3. Tax religions 80%, force them to embrace actual
spirituality. (haha)

4. Outlaw war until I am able to invade my neighbour's yard to take over control of his apple tree by killing a few of his family members and sending in contractors to redo his living room. Alternatively people who advocate for war should lead by example and enlist each and every able bodied member of their bloodline.

5. Have schools teach usable skills from the day a child is enrolled.

6. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

7. Shift the focus of the meaning of life away from company profits towards standard of living for those employed by companies. Companies should be rated according to how they benefit those doing the hard work allowing them to function in the first place.

8. Prisons should be places dedicated to community service. Make them work so hard that at the end of the day they will have no energy left for all the things currently committed against other prisoners doing time. Prisoners who violate these rules should break rocks full time. Being a gangster will never be cool again.

9. No more secret societies.

10. Governments cannot classify anything.

11. If someone wants to do anything that is seen as detrimental to themselves but not affecting anyone else, let them.

12. Surplus should be engrained into social conciousness as something to be shared.

13. Cities should be discouraged, too many people living on top of one another accounts for most of the ailments humanity is suffering from.

14. Every human being has to learn how to play at least one instrument. The impact this would have on our collective psyche can not be overstated.

15. People should only work 4 days a week. The rest should be used to live your life. Group rotation could work but I agree this idea could be polished.

What do you think? Possible or idealistic bull#?

What would you add, modify or even disregard?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Give those people a triangle, but have them participate at least once week in a full blown orchestra.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Taxing religions, hmmm, not really
Maybe taxing the money that isn’t used as charity from churches and tighten up what is acceptable charity
Then most charities see maybe 10% go to actual charity

As for love others as yourself, most people hate themselves these days

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Nobody can love everybody, we are just not made like that. Rule 6 would cover that adequately I believe.

You don't want an environment of fake love either.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I can play yakkety-sax and bring some tears with the theme song from the old Lassie series on a sax.
Does that count ?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Welcome, citizen.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Do away with Federal Government, States can run everything, contributing to self defence.

Free love and sex and drugs like the 60's flower power generation.

Amendment to yours
15.People should only work 3 days a week, possible after getting rid of Federal governments

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I disagree. Most people hate their circumstances.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

So basically you're saying go back to living in grass huts and caves?

Or is it just take other people assets until they have none and have no motivation to try?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

And we should all be Bilingual.

Then I’m good. Cause I speak español and play guitar. The rest is just being a good person.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

And we should all be Bilingual.

and one of the languages MUST be English??

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

You in the back with the rest of the triangulars.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Give those people a cowbell, and have them participate at least once week in a Rock&Roll band.

I knew what you really meant.

edit on 2232021 by Snarl because: ETA: I met your litmus test. "Alternatively people who advocate for war should lead by example and enlist each and every able bodied member of their bloodline."

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

And so the 1st amendment is created.

Hopefully there'll be enough cowbell.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Give those people a cowbell, and have them participate at least once week in a Rock&Roll band.

I knew what you really meant.

Ummm...I herd that...

See that monkey by hisself...riffing on the drums...(badly)...shrilly shrieking...”I am not a herd animal”...

Yeah...that’s me...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Why English? If we are all bilingual than most most likely someone in a small circle can translate another language.

I mean maybe somebody shouldn’t choose Esperanto.

Why would you assume I need english to be a primary language.

Really we should all be speaking Mandarin or Cantonese
edit on 22-3-2021 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join