It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw a UFO Last Night -- Super Boring

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Definitely nothing spectacular. In fact, it took me a while to even figure out that it even was a UFO. Flying pretty much over my back yard about 8 pm, east-northeast. Thought at first it was a satellite, then maybe a bright, bluish star or a helicopter or drone. Maybe an airplane coming in with landing lights on. But as it passed over, I didn't see any distinct navigation lights. Nothing but the bright light than never really dimmed from any angle. Listened very closely for a sound. None. Got my monocular out of the garage in time to look at it, but it revealed basically nothing because it was just too bright. Eventually continued on its way. Los Angeles is one of the most busy air spaces in the world, and I've seen plenty of airplanes and drones and balloons of all kinds, but I don't really know what it was. Unidentified by definition.

Bold aliens. Don't even bother to hide anymore flying over one of the biggest cities in the world. Nobody even notices.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

My question is;

Where is the ultra zoomed in shaky youtube video accompanied by the innevitable "Oh my god, what is that?, What is that?, oh my God".

Also, why would alien spacecraft have lights on them?

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

My question is;

Where is the ultra zoomed in shaky youtube video accompanied by the innevitable "Oh my god, what is that?, What is that?, oh my God".

The lights may be a byproduct of the drive system.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

why would alien spacecraft have lights on them?

Satellites don't have lights. You can still see them in the dark night sky.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Fair point. In my defence, your honour, I'd like to note that I'm only just having a coffee now.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Some might be for being seen to avoid collisions, others seem to be their natural glow basically just the same as the fish in the deep which likewise see no light but have a tremendous lightshow going on. Other ships might just like the look of them, us humans love extra lights for this and that, add on spot lights etc, maybe some ufo occuupants are the same.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Bold aliens. Don't even bother to hide anymore flying over one of the biggest cities in the world. Nobody even notices.

So , let us in on information .
How did you identify the object as an alien craft ?

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I’m pretty much done with UFO’s and aliens. I firmly believe they exist, but they don’t appear to have the balls, integrity or possibly interest to actually show themselves to us more simple folk.

I’m fairly certain there have been interactions with our ‘leaders’, but any half sentient creature would know instantly that such folk are the parasites sucking the life from humanity.

I mean enough with the blurred videos, the faked photos, the abduction stories, the recovered craft.

My message to all aliens is man, or whatever, up and show yourselves. It’s about time and I’m frankly sick of waiting around listening to lies or morons trying to tell me that the stones of places like Baalbek are alien landing pads.
edit on 18-3-2021 by ARM1968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I have seen a lot of random orbit lights lately.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Well you said it yourself. Dont think any aliens if they exist would care all that much about meeting humans.

I mean what is there to see or know about that you havent seen already on other planets with other inhabitants. Even today we would send a drone or scout and be done with it.

As for the landing places that were balbeek or the pyramids? Well those aliens used rocket power supposedly when they created humanity out of the hominids that were walking around the planet. So they were not that much more advanced then we will be in a few hundreds or thousands of years from now.

So there you go. If you want to see an alien hybridized species not native to the earth? Just look in the mirror. At this point. ya. UFO flying overhead in shiny lighted craft. Is kind of even pointless. The mysteries of life eh. Just follow the asshole in front of you. And everything will make sense.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

Well you said it yourself. Dont think any aliens if they exist would care all that much about meeting humans.

I mean what is there to see or know about that you havent seen already on other planets with other inhabitants. Even today we would send a drone or scout and be done with it.

As for the landing places that were balbeek or the pyramids? Well those aliens used rocket power supposedly when they created humanity out of the hominids that were walking around the planet. So they were not that much more advanced then we will be in a few hundreds or thousands of years from now.

So there you go. If you want to see an alien hybridized species not native to the earth? Just look in the mirror. At this point. ya. UFO flying overhead in shiny lighted craft. Is kind of even pointless. The mysteries of life eh. Just follow the asshole in front of you. And everything will make sense.

Oh I think our opinions pretty much correlate.

The pyramids and Baalbek, though, were not landing or launch pads. I would be interested to know where you think these rocket powered aliens came from though. I believe we have been visited and shaped as you do, but who by and from where? If it’s rockets it’s not from very far away.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Please close this thread or alternatively...
continue the wild speculation.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Definitely nothing spectacular. In fact, it took me a while to even figure out that it even was a UFO.

Congrats on seeing what you believe to be a UFO.

And unfortunately when they're up several 1000 of feet they don't appear all that spectacular as it's very hard to make out any type of shape generally (if one exist at all). I'll also add to the 'not so fantastic' aspect due to our own techy entertainment. We can create amazing CGI's, models, animation, etc, that looks so much more exciting and interesting that when we see something from a distance (as you have), it's almost a 'meh' moment because we've been 'acclimated' to it being something fantastical on TV and Movies (and print media).

*Someone above wanted to know why 'craft' would have lights on them? It's a fair question.

The better question might be what in our known world of science could create some form of 'bright' displacement (due to chemical, electrical, atomic, etc.) When we see bombs, warheads, etc. go off... is their a light? Just tossing it out there as I don't think a visiting species (if indeed there are such, and they are coming to Earth) would give a hoot about running-board lights.

I could be completely wrong because all I have is theories and conjecture.

* In response to the post by "myselfaswell "; Where is the ultra zoomed in shaky youtube video accompanied by the inevitable "Oh my god, what is that?, What is that?, oh my God". "

All I can say here is, until you have had your own moment in time with a (perhaps) unknown 'thing' or 'event', you won't understand the process your brain goes through trying logically to come to some resolution to what your witnessing..... I personally have had several "Holy Mackerel what is that" moments, (and it was accompanied by zoomed in shaky video). I likened it to be a similar effect/thing as when the Indigenous Americans first saw the Ships approaching on the Ocean... They didn't know what they were seeing as their brain tried frantically to piece together something that they had never been exposed to.

Although I'm sure they didn't say Holy Mackerel at that time...

Below is a Holy Mackerel expereince I had in 2006 during the daytime. (and yes I've done filtering to it to help bring out some detail)

Keep your Eyes to The Skies but your feet firmly on the ground ........ Chance favors the prepared person
Johnny

edit on 3/18/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: tiny tiny typos

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

My question is;

In the visible spectrum ?

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
And yet, youd rather be driven insane by giant light like emoticons, or star like or metal objects that defy any sort of logic or sane reason that w...I could think of.
edit on 18-3-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Ok I made a joke reply at first but have thought better of it.

I definitely saw ONE back in the mid 90's, nothing spectacular and not even self illuminated.

Was walking home from a late shift and having finished at about 2AM I was hoofing it the 5 or 6 miles back to my home, it was windy with gale force wind's blowing and there was a low ceiling of cloud.

Back then we used to pour out light pollution like it was fashion statement and all of our roads and street's had sodium street light's many of them orange yellow which illuminated the underside of the cloud layer very well, I would guess it was between 200 to 400 feet off the deck but that is a guess as you really have no point of reference when looking at clouds in the night time, even well illuminated ones that are glowing orange.

Now I was about half way home (over here in north west England), between the two towns of Skelmersdale were the Japanese owned Sanko Gosei factory where I worked at the time was and Ormskirk were I live is in a small village that straddles the more sparsely populated area between them called Westhead, over in one direction was the Pilkington Office building and Laboratories and the wind was Coming from that direction, the cloud bank was easily visible moving with the wind, I don't know call it a sixth sense but I just felt something like someone was staring at me so jerked my head up fast in reaction and looked right at the bloody thing.

It was circular or spherical I could not say which but I guess more domed than spherical but definitely cut a circular shape into the bottom of the cloud's and it was highly, mirror like reflective with the street light's reflecting off what may have been a metallic underside or at least a reflective one, no light's I could see other than the reflection and it seemed startled as I looked directly at it and shot off at extremely high speed AGAINST the wind, now we used to frequently have RAF Tornado jet fighters that would fly over us on there way to Snowdonia national park in Wales were they would do there low level training exercises and they would zip over with a loud sonic boom most often as not there wing's folded in, this was at least as fast but NO sound at all and it flew from were I was in a direct line that took it toward the Pilkington complex but as it was dipping in and out of the cloud as it moved I could not be absolutely certain of it's heading.

Other than that sense an underwhelming experience, no lil green guy's, no cute blonde "I want to have your baby" space babes (they apparently like the dark hairy macho south American look according to some hilarious story's I have read) and worse I Was single at the time which made that sting even more (Sorry I had to add the pun).

Now there were at least two or three far more interesting childhood account's I could give but as everyone knows kid's watched a lot of science fiction cartoon's back in the 70's so probably that would impact there credibility and there is the whole danger of false memories from early childhood to factor in.

You make a cool point though we are so saturated these day's we would probably not bat an eyelid as long as the UFO get's on with it's business and leaves us to ours.

edit on 18-3-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

My question is;

Why wouldn't they have lights on them?

Everyone likes lights, especially on aircraft or any kind of mobile craft. Think of it as a universal inclination for intelligent creatures kind of thing.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Are you suggesting a kind of alien "pimp my ride" sort of thing?

I can just see the design team now, having just finished with the mind bending space age materials that can withstand warp speed forces achieved by a truly brain busting propulsion system, thinking ......... hmmmmm yeah bling.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Well if you need proof that humans are not the most perceptive or smartest species out there. Look around. I mean sure when we compare ourself to monkeys or ducks. Were brilliant. But well. There is a quote by Napolian Bonaparte its "History is a lie agreed upon"

Many people think that may mean some things were lies or bull# in history. But what if all of the things you know and you were thought were total and complete garbage and lies? Would be that so far out to believe? Basically if what the ancient people worshiped as gods and they thought mankind how to build and agriculture and all that.

And if they were smarter and more advanced, even if they were at the stage we are now? It would not be that hard to make all 8 to 9 billion dumbasses believe anything they so choose. After all its not like its hard, look we got a whole population of all major cities to wear silly masks on there faces or a virus will get them. I mean something as silly as mass propaganda on the TVs has changed the whole world in a year or so.

Now most people think that how a TV works and operates is akin to magic. But what if there was a species out there that invented the same sort of technology and they did it millions of years ago? Then to them its not magic. Its old news. Just like everything else we have here that were so proud off. All of it could just be old news.

the whole history of humankind is nothing if not proof. That we as a species are kind of dumbasses. Im sorry but the ability to argue about Donald Trumps hair online and on the TVs, may just not in the scheme of things be considered as any sort of technological advancement or progress.

it just may be another stage in the evolutionary progress that is still considered in the stupid department. Not far from rubbing sticks together in a cave to make fire. So ya. Perspectives.

But here are two eggheads talking about this very subject. They talk about it at the 4 minute mark.

(post by AutomateThis1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join