It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts Urge Caution as 15 States see Uptick in COVID-19 Infections but NOT in Texas?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I am not a Covid-19 denier. I fear it but often wonder as yes, the truth is out there.

Unfortunately I have Direct TV via ATT. I only have it because of the NFL Sunday Ticket as I don't want to live feed it via the internet as many disruptions happen down here. Because of that I use ATT-Yahoo email which appears to be controlled by Yahoo. So I am bombarded with daily propaganda on Yahoo that would make former Russia General Secretary of the Communist Party, Joe Stalin proud. My opinion.

So this morning I come across this article on Yahoo's front page; an uptick in Covid-19. Here it is:

Experts urge caution

Even with the race to vaccinate as many Americans as possible accelerating, some experts are warning that if Americans don't also follow proper safety and mitigation measures the U.S. could see a COVID-19 resurgence. Although the country's national daily case average continues to fall -- about 32.5% over the last month -- nearly a third of all states have seen their average number of cases rise at least 10%. Those 15 states are: Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oregon and West Virginia, according to an ABC News analysis of state data compiled by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Several states -- Delaware, Idaho, Minnesota, Nevada, Oregon and West Virginia -- have seen their case averages increase by at least 25% in the last week.

So I am wondering about Florida and especially Texas. As Texas opened up their state for business:

Governor Abbott Lifts Mask Mandate, Opens Texas 100 Percent

So why the above? Especially Michigan with the Governor with that look in her eyes. I know that look. I pray for you all in Michigan. I also wonder whether its simply the colder weather in the North versus the South as in Texas. Or is it that Texas has herd protection as a result of all the foreigners coming over the borders as there bodies are subjected to different organisms and they in effect are now protected. So in effect have they exposed native Texans to the same and now they have herd immunity?

The above isn't meant as some sort of race thing. Its based on "don't drink the water" when one vacations in a foreign land. They have antibodies in that country from birth are are immune to constant and ongoing bacteria found there whereas when you travel your only protected from the bacteria and organisms found in your native place of birth, Same goes for the foreigners.

Well, I will try to dig something up in 30 minutes as our so called experts don't seem to have a clue or if they do will they tell us? I have to get back to work as today is finish drywall and hang a door day.

South Carolina didn't make the list and the majority of people in the rural parts of the state wont wear a mask. Its been that that for over a year. Oh, rural in South Carolina is 75 / 25 % by race.

Michigan really puzzles me on the above. Then again is it really all about the water with Covid-19?

PFAS contamination is Michigan's biggest environmental crisis in 40 years

Then this:

COVID-19 has reached Antarctica, infecting 36 at research base

Waterglass out.

edit on 18-3-2021 by Waterglass because: hit the wrong button

edit on 18-3-2021 by Waterglass because: many many typos

edit on 18-3-2021 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 18-3-2021 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 18-3-2021 by Waterglass because: hang a door

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I live in Austin.
The effects of the shutdown have been far more devastating than the bug ever could have been.
Downtown is a dystopian nightmare.
You best be prepared to defend yourself. The police ain't gonna help.
I have managed to keep my head above water, just barely, but things are looking up.
I'm optimistic about the future.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Well according to google (take it as you may), Texas saw 2700 new cases of Covid on March 14th vs 4500 new cases identified yesterday. 🤷‍♀️

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

It's as if who what and where can we trust. I don't know. However, based on what I am reading the CIA seems to have gotten its MOJO back based on MSM here in USA. I sense they MSM are coming back to center.

Also look recent happenings at Soros in Myanmar, Cuomo in New York and Biden being called out by CNN for false statements.

Its just starting.

My opinion

edit on 18-3-2021 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Caught a title in passing last night as I was browsing around about a possible third wave in the EU. Not shocked by this, I assume it's going to keep going until we all are finally broken down.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Are those all Democrat states? well it seems that Democrats needs to keep the covid politics alive and well, I am living free and fine, never had covid that I know and do not wear a mask in my free from oppression Republican state, woo hoo.

Covid most be a Democratic thing only I guess.

Yes I been sarcastic. covid is a cold and everybody gets colds.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Who actually believes the accuracy of any of these numbers? Whether they support your opinion or not they are all subjective and not standardized in any way across the board.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Well, just going off the fact that covid19 is completely fake and just a global government brand name for the new scam, it stands to reason that the states that still have a population that continues to believe in the lie would also have a rise in cases.

In other words, why is it that the Amish community doesn't have any covid? They don't watch TV.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Who actually believes the accuracy of any of these numbers? Whether they support your opinion or not they are all subjective and not standardized in any way across the board.

This is the problem. The data set and metrics are inconsistent.

They need a clear and concise metric for what constitutes a "case". We know from early on, a covid case meant whatever they said it meant. If you had a runny nose and sniffle, they'd call your a covid case. Recall, the false positives due to the PCR test being overly sensitive?

THe other question is are cases increasing because testing is increasing?

Finally, there is covid and then there is covid. The vast majority of covid positives are nothing more than a sniffle for most people. What I am interested in is not postive cases but the numbers that result in deaths or severe cases.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Who says the Amish haven't had cases of Covid? Not the Amish.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Effects after an opening will show after 10-14 days....

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

That is the side that was politized the most, the CDC capitalized everyday on covid "infections" because the numbers were better than the dead from actual "covid", the scaremongering was unprecedented played on the a population that already was scare about the what's and if's, it worked, for a while, still working in mostly the oppressed Democratic states.

The rest of population that could see thru the veil of lies and deception in states that after the initial scaremongering coming from Saucy Faucy of millions dying within the first months of the pandemic released the restriction.

People got scare by infections number no dead numbers. CDC is still playing with those numbers, but now most people knows what covid is and no, now people can make their own decisions, the china injections was never needed with this virus at all but is all about money and Is not about covid is about what that injections have and what will do to those taking it.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

My state never closed, Texas was not the first state that never really close and that never really enforced mask, where are the millions of dead in my area, we have not been covering our faces since the summer when the schools went back full time.

Florida never closed, either. I go to Florida every other week to visit my daughter and she is a health care worker in an emergency room.

Is all a lie, yes people died, from upper respiratory infections, but taking into consideration that almost 3 million people die in the US pre covid, is pretty obvious.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I see all the 'fact checking' articles against this theory as well.
Still doesn't change my mind.

Not going to ever submit or assimilate. Not now, not ever. Everyone can eat a bag a dicks as far as I care.

Not into world wide laarping

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Wondering about florida?? Im on my way out the door to a water park with the family. So there you go, thats florida for you.
Pretty sure i will have my own personal harasser waiting for me, but i know how to deal with him. If i knew i wasnt going to be stomped on by his buddies i would make a scene, but sometimes you just got to give your kids an opportunity to have a good time.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Caught a title in passing last night as I was browsing around about a possible third wave in the EU. Not shocked by this, I assume it's going to keep going until we all are finally broken down.

The 3rd wave in Europe is gaining momentum rapidly. Increases in infections in Germany, Italy, France, Spain and others. Italy locking down again.

It’s madness frankly. This isn’t going away. The vaccines will have a marginal impact positively with regard to Covid, but god alone knows what they will cause down the tracks. As a race we need to just get on and who dies dies. If that’s me then so be it. We simply cannot go through lockdown cycle after lockdown cycle until the World, apart from China, is laid flat.

Of course if it keeps mutating as it is and gains deadlier traits, then we are all in poo creak without a paddle. I’m pretty sure all this lockdown, hiding and social distancing is making the damn thing mutate more aggressively so it can survive - although why any virus ‘wants’ to survive beats me.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Flash Back September 2020 - Coronavirus: Tests 'could be picking up dead virus'

The main test used to diagnose coronavirus is so sensitive it could be picking up fragments of dead virus from old infections, scientists say.

Most people are infectious only for about a week, but could test positive weeks afterwards.

Researchers say this could be leading to an over-estimate of the current scale of the pandemic.

But some experts say it is uncertain how a reliable test can be produced that doesn't risk missing cases.

Prof Carl Heneghan, one of the study's authors, said instead of giving a "yes/no" result based on whether any virus is detected, tests should have a cut-off point so that very small amounts of virus do not trigger a positive result.

He believes the detection of traces of old virus could partly explain why the number of cases is rising while hospital admissions remain stable.

edit on 3182021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I live in Tennessee and will say that most ppl here dont care anymore and aren't getting tested. It's also allergy season, so it's hard to tell if you are really sick or just need some Benadryl. Everyone at my work has the sniffles and it worries me a little, but I'm done panicking and being terrified of it. Its not the black death or the Spanish Flu, and the only reason New York had such a problem was because of Cuomo putting sick people into nursing homes.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I love your avatar, yes I read about that, something is no been told to people that runs to be tested all the time they have a head ache, this test are soo faulty and do not discriminate when it comes to corona cold virus, it will test you positive even if you had or have been around a cold months earlier.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The PCR tests are next to useless if cycles are over 20. The data has been manipulated since this began.

Some now theorize that high rates of injected population, with Israel being the highest at something near 60%, can leave some individuals contagious and capable of spreading variants.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join