It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco's Poop-Patrol Boss Made $380K, Didn't Do Crap, And Has Been Charged With Corruption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

This is a real news article...

WAY back, pre-covid plandemic; non-senile readers might remember the scandal and stories of how San Francisco, CA was literally knee deep in human poop on its streets.

Salaries were in the $50K range for being a shovel wielding member of a poo patrol.

The big boss who ran the "legion of poo patrols" was dragging down one hell of a salary...

The commander of a 100 poo patrol legion was called a "Centurdion" and wore a sideways toilet brush on his/her hard hat. Their salary was piled higher and deeper than a common shovel wielding patrol member. The Centurdion led his legion in a camo bobcat machine... with a clamp bucket. (OK, I made this paragraph up, but the rest is real quotes from link.)

In 2019, we highlighted a tripling in reported human waste in the public way. Citizens filed 10,644 complaints in 2014 and the number of complaints escalated to 30,996 cases by 2019.

Our auditors mapped 118,352 case reports of human waste on city streets – from 2011 to 2019.

Nuru was charged with one count of alleged public corruption and is innocent until proven guilty. “The complaint describes a web of corruption involving bribery, kickbacks, and side deals by one of San Francisco’s highest-ranking city employees,” said U.S. Attorney David L. Anderson. “The public is entitled to honest work from public officials, free from manipulation for the official’s own personal benefit and profit.”

Nuru was well paid in his futile attempt to keep San Francisco streets clean. His total taxpayer-funded cash compensation in 2019 was $380,120, and his base salary had jumped by $65,000 over eight years. Our auditors at OpenTheBooks.com compiled Nuru’s pay based on Freedom of Information Act requests filed with the City of San Francisco.

San Francisco's Poop-Patrol Boss Made $380K, Didn't Do Crap, And Has Been Charged With Corruption

Well now, another democratic California suc-cesspool story...

I reckon everyone should go drop a load on Mr Nuru's doorstep...

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Gosh I wish I was living in California again and paying up to 73% of my gross income in all forms of taxes, I'd be happy as a lark.
California really is a land of gold after all.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Greetings musicismagic...

What a really bizarre news story eh? FBI got involved even...

Imagine how many incidents didn't get reported! Most folks would go, "Oh my God", and hurry away...and not call anybody.

(Unless they got signs on the streets of San Fran; like they have for injured animals here in Australia with emergency call numbers)

Wow, that was a dang good salary he was dragging in too! He didn't have to get his hands dirty, he was the head cheese of the poo patrols. And STILL, had to go to the dark side with corruption... sigh, bloody sad mate.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker

Greetings musicismagic...

What a really bizarre news story eh? FBI got involved even...

Imagine how many incidents didn't get reported! Most folks would go, "Oh my God", and hurry away...and not call anybody.

(Unless they got signs on the streets of San Fran; like they have for injured animals here in Australia with emergency call numbers)

Wow, that was a dang good salary he was dragging in too! He didn't have to get his hands dirty, he was the head cheese of the poo patrols. And STILL, had to go to the dark side with corruption... sigh, bloody sad mate.

Pravdaseeker

I'm glad I still live in this country. Some Taxes and health insurance actually go down as you get older.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Greetings again musicismagic.

I moved here to Oz, almost 10 years ago.....from Arizona.

I still have a deep love of my home country of course. I am also quite concerned about friends and family back there as they endure the entire mess going on with everything.

Oz got lucky with covid and the lockdowns, at least in my state of Queensland. State of Victoria and New South Wales are a different story though. Big scandals here over covid stuff.

I am personally pretty flabbergasted, gobsmacked with how insane it has gotten...cartoon style banana republic stuff going down back in my home country.

Biden can't even recall his Secretary of Defense's name, and called the Pentagon, "that place over there".

And people used to go on about Trump having the "nuclear football" and could start WW3 easy peasy.
This dude Biden might push the same button thinking he was ordering coffee at mcDonalds or something...

I mean the irony is mighty heavy, and sorry for all my dark humour mate. Commie news CNN even cut away from him when he went to question and answers at his first news conference, right? The certainty of some senile dementia statement was almost a given I presume?

I didn't mean to sound like deviating from thread topic, but meaning to point out that the wholesale corruption, (like mr Nuru) is at epic levels in the USA now, not to mention bald faced hypocrisy as never witnessed by myself in the USA's history.

It is so bad I reckon, that the banana of the republic is really a dark brown over ripe and rotten to the core with fruit flies in it banana..Ha!

We got corruption here too sometimes, but it is kids stuff compared to stories like this poo patrol czar of San Francisco.

Hang in there mate, summer is right around the corner for you all northern hemisphere type people.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It sounds like this Nuru guy might be up s#%t creek. If guilty hammer him. Now as far a literally knee deep poo, that is being disingenuous. In other words, a lie. Hey MIM what is the street talk in San Francisco since you seem to know everything everywhere even though you are in Japan? To the OP and MIM, i was in San Francisco last weekend, I'm now back here in Houston but i didn't see any knee deep there. Not even ankle deep.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

I'm curious - what made you decide to move down under?

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Greetings Riffrafter.

I would have probably wound up here in Oz eventually....I got married to an Australian lady..

She was going to stay in the USA, and I was going to work a few to several more years then retire, then most likely move to Australia.

But we saw back then the writing on the wall. And that is that the country was being socially engineered and being played like a cheap fiddle.

They were very successful in dividing the population against one another.... the race card stuff, and terrible bias in the news that drove that division even further..

We saw it coming, and we even spoke of a time coming soon that was exactly what the "mostly peaceful" riots were seen to be once all the smoke from the fires cleared that is.

Just peaceful campfires, roasting marshmallows, singing kumbyah etc.. I suppose.

Anyhow, we didn't want to have to see it happen, and be all the more upset about it all than we already are in these current times. At least it wasn't in our faces, and on our streets, so to speak.

I had some friends in the big cities, like Phoenix for example that had some pretty scary stuff go on in their neighbourhoods. Antifa goons, and BLM knot heads , etc.

All that crazy leftist stuff might get going here in earnest too, but at least I will be where it is a lot more lovely and green. And a sparsely populated country the size of the USA. (26 million souls of all backgrounds!)

I was also sick of the cold winters in Arizona's high country. I grew up in Flagstaff, 7000' in elevation.

And so far, touch wood, everybody is getting along pretty darn good here in my area of Australia; considering the vast diversity we have.

Some African immigrant gangs have done some pretty brutal acts, but that is in the big capitol cities like Sydney, etc.

Brisbane has had a few incidents with ethnic gangs too, but not as brutal as those down south of us here in Queensland.

We are so unassimilated that it is not uncommon to hear 6 or 7 different accents in ones days outing about town and shopping etc.

I be amiss if I didn't mention the vast amount of exotic birds here in Oz as well to see and take pictures of. Heaps of parrots of many kinds for one example. TONS of other kind of birds too, and reptiles, HA! And crocodiles.... and the infamous DROP BEARS..HA!

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: calman787

Greetings calman787....

I must apologise for using the term "knee deep" to you. I used to live in Vallejo Ca for about a year, and drove to Treasure island daily.

The map at the link shows San Fran under a mound of brown...

A friend of mine had been to San Fran, and to a city that is famous for "smelly calling cards" on the sidewalks left by people, and that was PARIS, France. He told me it was worse in San Fran... but that was his experience.

He told me if you wanted to take a walk along the River Seine, you better wear galoshes with anti slip treads on them. And he said San Fran was worse.... just saying....

My son-in-law was there last year, just before covid mess hit; and he didn't see any poo piles, but way too much poverty etc...homeless people etc. Bummed him out pretty bad. My grandson got woke up to seeing folks doing it tough, (he was 10 at the time); he had never seen folks living on the street here in Oz. (we do have homeless folks here too though, just not near as many)

The last time I was in San Fran there were no poo piles then either, just everyone scared to death the Zodiac Killer was gonna get them. (1970's) Ha! I always got off the Oakland Bay bridge at Treasure Island. Getting back on the bridge after days work was death defying act of bravery and drag racing combined. The freeway back to Vallejo was a nightmare at 80 MPH bumper to bumper. And when the fog rolled in, WOW, couldn't see the hood of the car even. PEA SOUP!

Used to sit on the porch in Vallejo and almost see every day some house burn down in the distance. One day, it was the house 2 doors down from ME! Kids were cooking on the BBQ on the back porch! Folks weren't home, they were out riding their motorcycles (bikers)... and they caught the bloody house on fire, and it spread into the attic, and I got a big burn on my neck getting the last kid out of the house! You triggered from freaky memories dude.

The house was totalled, and the folks got in deep doo doo with the cops, almost had their kids taken away from by child protection people.

But the area was lovely too. Point Reyes, was a paradise back then.

No offence at your defence of your own home grounds mate; I hope you can forgive the literary license I exercised in trying to make the story a bit more dark humoured... as the original link story did in its own right.

I think there a San Fran poop alert app you can download too.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

And on tonight's episode.

WELL...YOU KNOW.
edit on 13-3-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: calman787
It sounds like this Nuru guy might be up s#%t creek. If guilty hammer him. Now as far a literally knee deep poo, that is being disingenuous. In other words, a lie. Hey MIM what is the street talk in San Francisco since you seem to know everything everywhere even though you are in Japan? To the OP and MIM, i was in San Francisco last weekend, I'm now back here in Houston but i didn't see any knee deep there. Not even ankle deep.

Your statement is quite incorrect.
although it's good to have some kind of knowledge and insight on what's happening in a person's home country because you never know when you have to return so you tried to keep educated on what the trend is and what is not trendy,
When you live in a foreign country and it's going to be your home there's a few things that you quickly find out and that's you got to survive by your wits and have some kind of boundaries of what to think what may or may not happen in your neighborhood.
for example your neighborhood is your economic neighborhood and obviously you know I'm not some young kid so you have to have some view on the future.
Japan is according to a lot of people are close society but in one way it is and one way it's not and for the foreigners that come here it is not an easy lifestyle when you get up there in age and the best thing to do is just keep to yourself and learn what is happening around the world.
I enjoy posting on here and with some insight and with some street talk and what take place based upon what is happening here in the Asian countries.
I basically first started out that Japan was 45 days behind China and America was 45 days behind Japan in this coronavirus stuff and of course I was correct so that gave me some confidence on continuing what I've heard on television and living in a university city and being involved on the academic landscape here not only but my wife also so we get to hear a lot of what's not really on television also.
And that's why I share my thoughts some people like it some people say hey music is magic is just throwing stuff on the board some of the sticks some of it doesn't stick.
edit on 0300000006462021-03-13T03:46:06-06:00460603am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker

Greetings again musicismagic.

I still have a deep love of my home country of course. I am also quite concerned about friends and family back there as they endure the entire mess going on with everything.

Oz got lucky with covid and the lockdowns, at least in my state of Queensland. State of Victoria and New South Wales are a different story though. Big scandals here over covid stuff.

I am personally pretty flabbergasted, gobsmacked with how insane it has gotten...cartoon style banana republic stuff going down back in my home country.

Biden can't even recall his Secretary of Defense's name, and called the Pentagon, "that place over there".

And people used to go on about Trump having the "nuclear football" and could start WW3 easy peasy.
This dude Biden might push the same button thinking he was ordering coffee at mcDonalds or something...

I mean the irony is mighty heavy, and sorry for all my dark humour mate. Commie news CNN even cut away from him when he went to question and answers at his first news conference, right? The certainty of some senile dementia statement was almost a given I presume?

I didn't mean to sound like deviating from thread topic, but meaning to point out that the wholesale corruption, (like mr Nuru) is at epic levels in the USA now, not to mention bald faced hypocrisy as never witnessed by myself in the USA's history.

It is so bad I reckon, that the banana of the republic is really a dark brown over ripe and rotten to the core with fruit flies in it banana..Ha!

We got corruption here too sometimes, but it is kids stuff compared to stories like this poo patrol czar of San Francisco.

Hang in there mate, summer is right around the corner for you all northern hemisphere type people.

Pravdaseeker

Hey good evening.
always good to find someone here that lives overseas specially on pretty much the same time zone.
I guess we got a little in common both our lwives are from a different country and currently we live in the country of our wife.
Well I took him to Japan because my wife decided after living in California during the economic downfall of 1990 that is just going to be pretty hard for the next several years to survive.
Been in the construction business and the real estate business as you know it really bottomed out and Los Angeles and San Bernardino county probably other places in California too.
so we packed our bags and moved to my wife's hometown and been here ever since.
I agree with you on the turmoil that is happening in America it's I guess it comes down to location wise what's happening to take it in place.
my hometown is right across the Mississippi River from Iowa that they call Rock Island.
I happen to visit I don't know how many years ago but the whole landscape had really changed it was like you say you can hear different languages once you're in the grocery store.
But it's a farming community I wouldn't say exactly countryside anymore you should be when I was a child there.
Japan is difficult to live in when you get up there on age it really truly is which I'm experiencing now.
the best thing I can do is make the best of it and best of the situation that I face on a daily basis and sometimes I come over here and vent my frustrations of why can't it be a little better or whatever.
Anyway stay in touch and I'll stay in touch with you okay.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Greetings back at you. I may have come across a little harsh to you and MIM and for that I apologize. I've been lurking here for a long time and not a good way to start. I'm 1963 vintage. Born and raised in the Eastbay. Albany. Have a home in Hercules, near Vallejo. Got forced here to Houston back in November to keep my job after 28 years at SFO. I remember back in the late 60s and the 70s when it was beautiful in the Bay Area. Not anymore and that is sad. Growing up I saw the changes in the school system and the move from conservative to liberal styles. There was a plan and luckily I was obsevervant enough to see it happening even at at a young age. For last 18 years I did ride share/van pool and we would go through SF city streets eveyday. Never saw poo, not that other parts of the city didn't . Homeless and tent cities especially in Berkeley along the I80 corridor are allowed. Trash along the freeways probably hasn't been picked up in a year. I'm sad to see what's become of the Bay Area. I want anyone who reads this to know that California outside of the liberal metropolitan centers are not messed up. People here on ATS treat California in a generalized fashion. Not fair. Now let' me speak about Oz. Been to Sydney twice, a long time ago (2003) and loved it. The people in New Zealand were a little bit nicer though. Good day to you and MIM too.
edit on 1332121 by calman787 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1332121 by calman787 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1332121 by calman787 because: All the edits for punctuation. Can't stand poor spelling and punctuation.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
He's up Schitt's Creek with a turd for a paddle.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Ohhh I get it. I bet what happened is they didn't stress the fact they were talking about his being responsible for cleaning human poo and poor guy got sidetracked by all the bullsh#t

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

why

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: keith345565

why

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: keith345565
a reply to: keith345565

why

You trying to make enough posts to start your own thread?

join