It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Secretary Austin overruled National Guard chief on keeping troops at Capitol: memo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I always felt IF we ever had another civil war it wouldn't be the people against the government. We couldn't possibly win that fight. The government has better weapons and don't hand me that guerilla tactic BS these militia wannabes are talking about. The way I always envisioned it happening was the military fighting itself because of a serious disagreement over policy by two generals. Here we are seeing such a disagreement.

National Guard Chief overruled

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ratcals

I have often wondered why the DNC has not got around to passing a bill to have their own branch of armed services of leftest loyalist troops to protect the capital.... we can call it the capital guard or capital defense force.

hmmm.... great idea right?
edit on 11-3-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

According to what's in the article, they couldn't even find 1,000 volunteer soldiers from "supporting states"??? Pathetic

"Efforts to date have not secured enough volunteers among supporting states to meet the USCP request of 2,280 soldiers, nor Option B of 1000 soldiers," the memo stated.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Every one has a boss. It's called a chain of command. So sorry, but those who are higher up get to overrule those who are not. This is basic stuff guys, and yet, you find a problem with it.

What the heck is up with you guys?

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I have often wondered why the DNC has not got around to passing a bill to have their own branch of armed services of leftest loyalist troops to protect the capital.... we can call it the capital guard or capital defense force.

That used to be called The Confederate Army 😵‍💫

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

it's coming, if they can't get the guard to be on 24 hr call without the president ordering them in. then the next thing will be a what your talking about. created in the capitol police department under SWAT or some new unit with military style tactics, mark my words the dems are scared of what could happen with all the BS their shovelin out right now.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Saddam had his Republican Guard soon Nancy will have her Democratic Guard. I propose the first sign of a weak ineffectual government is backing up its authority with the paranoid delusions that they need an occupying force in the Capitol.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Every one has a boss. It's called a chain of command. So sorry, but those who are higher up get to overrule those who are not. This is basic stuff guys, and yet, you find a problem with it.

Posse Comitatus.

STANDING ARMIES.

What LEGITIMATE threat to the Capitol exists to warrant another TWO MONTHS!!??

THEY ARE MAINTAINING A BORDER WHILE THEY ENACT HORRIFIC LEGISLATION.

PERIOD.

The Capitol "riot" was just the perfect excuse and now they are running with it.

I imagine there won't be any overnight slipping through legislation or distractions. No reason. It will be in your face, up your gazoo legislation.

The Police State has arrived if there was any doubters still out there.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

No reason. It will be in your face, up your gazoo legislation.

They only thing they are pushing is illegitimate legislation.

When a government becomes the enemy, we the people (including military) can withdraw their illegitimate BS and set up a new government. That is why their illegitimate National Guard is still there.

edit on 53035331pm312021Thu, 11 Mar 2021 16:53:51 -0600 by imitator because: keyword "illegitimate"

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Already exists....except they are brownshirts....and go by the name "Antifa".....

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

They are going to perpetuate "perceived" threats. Look at the threat that didn't happen on March 4th. Who saw the evidence there was going to be a threat? Nancy?

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Have you ever served in the military. I served 20 years. No way I would defend Biden. Federal Constitutional laws were broken. I no follow and no care about wokey folks ok. Put me in jail, release me whatever. I swore to defend the Constitution first and foremost. Not the President and Congress that refuse to enforce the rule of law. It would be unlawful and I could prove it in a courtroom that defends the Constitution and I do not have to follow unlawful orders. Everyone defending Congress now are following unlawful orders. They should all walk off the job.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Keep thinking that OP.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

How about State Security.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

Have you ever served in the military. I served 20 years. No way I would defend Biden. Federal Constitutional laws were broken. I no follow and no care about wokey folks ok. Put me in jail, release me whatever. I swore to defend the Constitution first and foremost. Not the President and Congress that refuse to enforce the rule of law. It would be unlawful and I could prove it in a courtroom that defends the Constitution and I do not have to follow unlawful orders. Everyone defending Congress now are following unlawful orders. They should all walk off the job.

I back everything you just wrote 100% the only question is who else amongst us is willing to do their constitutional duty.

To defend this union from all enemies foreign and domestic. I fear it's to late the new laws are already being laid even though they go against the founders will.

None of that matters now they have total control and we all sit here and there isnt a damn thing we can do or we are called terrorists, insurrectionists, nazis or worse. (Not sure how it could get much worse) Men allowed to compete against women is a disaster waiting to happen so much for domestic violence. As long as he says he identifies as a she.

This is the world now gas prices are soaring cant wait to see my next check as I am in the grocery business.

Wake me up when its 1994 please that's where we all belong.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

A stolen election and illegitimate government has taken the house.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

That you don't see the problem with it, well, that's also a problem.

These men and women have been away from home, family, and jobs for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

So...

What the heck is up with you??

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Don't forget Afghanistan, several times, Spain against Napoleon, the 13 colonies here in the (dis)United States back in the day. There are any number of examples...

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It just makes you wonder where we'll be in like 10 years.

I sincerely don't know how stable this country is right now.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
It just makes you wonder where we'll be in like 10 years.

We'll all be "taking a knee" under threat of punishment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join