It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i hate my family

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i hate my family, i hate them so much, everything is a joke to them, they are literally to stupid to know the simplest words that you need to know to stay a free person like tyranny or sovereignty , they are so brainwashed they think its ok for the government to forcefully give the covid 19 vaccine to prisoners against their will,COME TRY THAT WITH ME, ILL DIE FREE RATHER THEN A SLAVE! they are running at such a mentally low capacity it is laughable, most of the world is running at such a low level, i know meth heads that smoked meth in front of their daughter and think its ok because it happened a year or two ago,my family also thinks like this, no long term memory, they think its also ok to forget stuff that happened awhile ago, WELL NOT ME MOM AND DAD I STILL HATE YOU!, you may ask what they did that was so bad? well they use to use it against me that i dated a indian for a awhile, and they also dropped me on my head when i was a baby and told everyone, even doctors that i was mentally retarded, well guess what? i am the smartest in my whole family, and they still deny it when i bring it up to this day even though my dad admitted it to a cop one time they called the cops on me, the night after my sister took coc aine and drove home with her young daughter, they never did anything about that but called the cops on me 4 or a 5 times, this is what the elite want, the dysfunctional to become normal! but i wont allow this stuff in my life! we have to stand up against the new world order! thanks for reading.
edit on 1-3-2021 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2021 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Upon further reading, this is the dumbest thing I've ever read. Help is available.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I was thinking "paragraphs'...

But seriously op.
Most people claiming to be everyone's intellectual superior are nowhere near the mental giants they believe themselves to be.
edit on Mon Mar 1 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

(post by LordAhriman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

First sentence, *too. And you're calling people stupid.

But seriously op.
Most people claiming to be everyone's intellectual superior are nowhere near the mental giants they believe themselves to be.

The Dunning–Kruger effect?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: theboarman
a reply to: LordAhriman

OK Russian or Chinese troll.

we see what you did there.

Born in Missouri in 1980, and I'm still here.

We need a new forum called "hillbilly meth rants".

Or even funnier, "Progressives from Missouri" rants.

Oh why bother.

Just keep posting on political threads and we won't need the forum.

I'll be happy to be that guy. Ask me anything.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

All I am gonna say is when I was about 40 years old or so, my sister told me Mom and Dad are really upset with you." I her told her I don't give a flying f---, I'm an adult with a family I can't worry about that. And I love and respect my Mom and Dad beyond belief, miss my Dad every day, but you got to live your life. Doesn't mean to be crappy to them just keep it in perspective.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

If you want to stand up against the NWO then you need to do a complete about face on your mentality as it stands right now.

The fact you hate and are so as it would seem disgusted by your families behavior or failings to share a similiar mindset to yours is playing exactly into the NWO's plan.

Get back to basics - forgive, accept and simply love them for who they are regardless of their demeanor or past and present critiques and you are then notonly fighting but defeating the NWO that you are screaming so intently about.

Do as i say and do it now - you are very nearly lost to the darkside/NWO agenda.

Ignorance is no excuse.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Bluntone22

First sentence, *too. And you're calling people stupid.

But seriously op.

The Dunning–Kruger effect?

Maybe Illusory superiority?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Did I just log into the Jerry Springer show?

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Dropping you on your head when you were a baby & then making fun of you is pretty dang cold. I mean it is kind of funny here between us ATS fambly members in a that's-cold-as-ice-and-we're-shaking-our-heads-with-you kind of way heh.

Try to forgive them for your own sake. Remember they're not very bright thusly their own coping & parenting skills are impaired.

If it gets bad enough you could always consider moving far far away. That's what a lot of folk do.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: theboarman
a reply to: LordAhriman

OK Russian or Chinese troll.

we see what you did there.

Born in Missouri in 1980, and I'm still here.

We need a new forum called "hillbilly meth rants".

Or even funnier, "Progressives from Missouri" rants.

Oh why bother.

Just keep posting on political threads and we won't need the forum.

I'll be happy to be that guy. Ask me anything.

You just keep being you and I will keep having that half-guilty giggle at what you post.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

First sentence, *too. Andyou're calling people stupid.

Second sentence: You began a sentence with a conjunction.

Cool starry bra.

#story

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

<<   2  3 >>

join