It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When does it end?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
When does it end? I think it ends when we say it ends. I think sometimes that is the way this all plays out. They will try and make us wear masks until we finally say NO. I am not going to live my life subservient to their will. When the elderly and those with underlying conditions finally say "fvx this," is when I predict this whole thing to end. They keep on saying "this is the new normal" while having cocktails on the beach in Cancun. Without masks nonetheless. They are laughing at us. I will wear a mask out of respect for those who believe we are under siege by a single strand of RNA. Much respect and I love them all with all of my heart. I am just saying, at one point we must realize that we all would rather "die a big death than live a small life.(-Elfo)" Peace.

Edit because I forgot to say something. I forgot to say that I've only seen 1 person with a cold or flu since this whole thing began. ONE. Usually I hear someone coughing and sneezing 3 times a month at least. This ERA since 9/11 will go down in history books. A lesson to enlighten future people of the stupidity evil humans are capable of.
edit on 2/22/2021 by Gyo01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

When does it end?

It ends when you...surrender! When you surrender to the left, to the machine, to the New World Order! Not a minute sooner.

When you pledge your soul, and your last drop of life, unconditionally. Every last dollar you have, every material good you own. you willfully surrender to the new world progressives. Only then will it end.

edit on 2/22/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It won’t end. Our controllers are going to turn it off and on for as long as the stupid willingly brainwashed pole allow it.

If enough people start to take their power back, then it will end. But I fear too many people will not give up their love of being told what to think and do.

I haven’t worn a mask since the summer. I haven’t shopped at Walmart or ordered ANYTHING from Amazon since before that.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
There is no limit to the contempt the new masters have for you. Their greed knows no boundaries. You are merely a drone, a worker-bee, in a buzzing hive of other worker-bees. And when you die, your corpse will just be a commodity to be scavenged for organs and other useful items to support the hive. Other nameless drones will take your place without missing a wingbeat.

edit on 2/22/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
When does it end?

It doesn't 🚨

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Well, that was rather depressing and quite well wrote out. Did you make that up or quote someone else? Honest question because it hit me in my heart.

(Edit)BTW, I'll never surrender. I'll die trying to put the fire out.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Nope, everything I write is original. Everything.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

That's how it was in 1776. When majority (The People) stand up to tierrany and push back, then It will end. The circus clowns will leave the grounds. But, if not enough wake up it will linger on.

This place is a dream.
Only a sleeper considers it real.

Rumi

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Ditto brother man. I liked it a lot. I could probably write a movie out of your post. Heh

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
They got people all fearful now, it will be one virus or resistamt bacteria after another from now on. They want everyone taking five vaccines a year, they want us to believe we do not have an immune system anymore so profiteering and control of the people is attained. To me this virus is no worse than the cold and I am sixty five. I do not eat much of the food chemistry or take meds that screw up my immune system, and the wife who is older takes two pills a day, small doses too. We may be over weight because we eat so much good home cooked food, but we are pretty healthy. Knock on wood.

When I do die, I want to go to sleep and never wake up, if it is covid that takes me....I am dying at home, I won't even go to the doctors office if I get sick. They will kill me there. The problem is that we have decent insurance and money in the bank. They will find a way of getting it....one new thing I learned since our insurance is part D....only tests and procedures that are medicare approved I will approve of. They like to suck the money out of you with non-approved tests around here..

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I been saying for over a year that we have been subjugated to 5th Gen Warfare.

Fifth-generation warfare (5GW) is the battle of perceptions and information. 5GW is also a cultural and moral war, which distorts the perception of the masses to give a manipulated view of the world and politics.

We are no longer fighting a defined adversary in a defined battlespace for a defined period of time. Instead the 5th generation mission space is a continuous global battle of narratives that will play out over both virtual and physical space and encompass a range of violent and non-violent actions and effects.

And so to war...The slow escalation through the phases towards the open commitment of military forces in phase 5 will be achieved with subtly and ambiguity to such an existent that it will be difficult to know at which point the phase of conflict has changed. It will be extremely difficult to set ‘Red Lines’ and threshold for when to act. We may well find ourselves way past the point of intervention without having realized we were even in a contest, akin to the fable of the boiling frog. In this event the adversaries setting of the narrative will have achieved, at least partially, the desired outcome, without the commitment of forces to the lethal fight. To paraphrase Sun Tzu, This is the supreme art of 5th Generation War.

However, in 5GW, the state of war will never be declared as the adversary will seek to impose its values on another through the cognitive effect. The next conflict, be it between a state, a non-state or a combination of the two, will certainly be an economic and a social contest, whether or not it becomes a lethal military fight: it will be a contest over the cognitive mission space.

Source: Fifth Generation Warfare, THE ART OF WAR, COGNITIVE EFFECT [PDF]

The successful application of the Fifth Generation of Warfare (5GW) is "indistinguishable from magic" (Rees 2009, following in the spirit of Clarke's Law, propounded by the author of 2001: A Space Odyssey) "any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." The Fifth-Generation warrior hides in the shadows, or in the static.

From "The Handbook of 5GW: A Fifth Generation of War?" by Daniel H. Abbott.

FIFTH-GENERATION WARFARE (5GW): A BATTLE OF PERCEPTIONS
Initially, theorists associated with fifth-generation warfare (5GW), such as Abbott,198 Herring,199 Safranski,200 Slog,201 and Weeks,202 attempted to define 5GW. A more thorough understanding by Slog defines 5GW as the secret deliberative manipulation of actors, networks, institutions, states or any [0GW, 1GW] 2GW/3GW/4GW forces to achieve a goal or set of goals across a combination of socioeconomic and political domains while attempting to avoid or minimize the retaliatory offensive or defensive actions/reactions of 2GW, 3GW, 4GW powered actors, networks, institutions, and/ or states.

5GW is the battle of perceptions and information. In 5GW, violence is so discreetly dispersed that the victim is not even aware that it is a victim of war and the victim is not aware that it is losing the war. The secrecy of this warfare makes it the most dangerous warfare generation of all time.

Source: Fourth and Fifth-Generation Warfare: Technology and Perceptions page 209. Interesting this came from a Dr. Waseem Ahmad Qureshi, Advocate Supreme Court of Pakistan and a line from his abstract states:
"The basic framework of modern warfare was elaborated by Carl von Clausewitz in his magnus opus On War."

From "1984" the film:

[reads from Goldstein's book] "In accordance to the principles of doublethink, it does not matter if the war is not real, or when it is, that victory is not possible. The war is not meant to be won. It is meant to be continuous. The essential act of modern warfare is the destruction of the produce of human labour. A hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and ignorance. In principle, the war effort is always planned to keep society on the brink of starvation. The war is waged by the ruling group against its own subjects, and its object is not victory over Eurasia or Eastasia, but to keep the very structure of society intact." [notices Julia is asleep] Julia? Are you awake? There is truth, and there is untruth. To be in a minority of one doesn't make you mad. Julia, my love, I understand how, but I don't understand why.

Chapter III, War is Peace; "The Book" is referencing "THE THEORY AND PRACTICE OF OLIGARCHICAL COLLECTIVISM" by Emmanuel Goldstein, which happens in Chapter 9 of George Orwell's "1984."

When does it end? When did the crusade on so-called terrorism end? The new forever wars are now for your mind & soul.

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
— Frank Zappa

“We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality – judiciously, as you will – we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors... and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.”
— Karl Rove – as reported by Ron Suskind, NYTimes Magazine, Oct. 17, 2004

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Sadly, so will I.

In fact, it was the very meaning of my avatar here since I joined.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
when the dollar collapses and they have no money to bribe law enforcement to shut up about trafficking children.

The dollar will become worthless and the bankers wont have enough money to keep paying the Military and scientists to keep their secrets.
eventually they will start selling the tech for money and the people will tell the powers that be to # off.

Then we hang em all in the street.

Then the pandemic will be over. But by then a lot people will be dead from the "vaccine"

buy BTC, LTC, and Silver or you are part of the problem.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It ends 21 days after all those that want a vaccine receive their 2 shots, which by my estimation should be August/September here in the U.K. I won’t be wearing a mask or conform to any social distancing rules after this time, regardless of what my inept Government advises. If they try and go beyond that date, then I predict a riot.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What is ironic, that quite a few here on ATS were against the lockdown and restrictions, it's almost happening at a quicker pace than even most of them believed.

I always thought it was BS but understood the flattening the curve narrative, and never thought it would the extension of normal life it has now become.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It will never end...

They now know they can control the populace with fear. There will always be some strain or variant they will use to shut down society. They've shown they can control the narrative with big tech censorship, so there won't be any voices to to counter the narrative.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
That's how it was in 1776. When majority (The People) stand up to tierrany and push back, then It will end.

Actually, it was a minority. The majority didn't care one way or the other, some actually wanted things to stay the same, the conservatives of that time.

The SJW of 1776 were not having it. They knew what was best for everyone and forced their views on everyone else and those who opposed were deemed traitors and hung.

Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

But you might have another companion besides a bird. You might come across myself. I am useful. So is the bird if it is a Corvid(no pun intended).

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It's kinda stupid how people must social distance at an airport terminal but then they pack ya all together in a small space onboard the plane. This world is insane.

I am not having it. It is not funny. I know what funny is and this is not it because it actually impacts people's lives negatively and that 5hit is not funny.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

For me it never began.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join