It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On “Baiting” the UFO Trickster & the Control-System Hypothesis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: Guyfriday

OK, i was just having some fun.

But isn't "unknown aircraft" a ufo?

Lets not debate i totally understand what you meant

I figured as much much the jovial use of words, but I felt it might be needed for anyone popping in and read it.

Just to be clear to everyone the person I talked to was a Soviet Official that was very careful on their use of language. They would use the term "aircraft" regardless if the item in question was a helicopter, jet, or rocket. They would state "unknown aircraft" even if NATO had basically confirmed that they didn't know what the aircraft was. Saying something is a UFO/UAP bring with it certain baggage that those kinds of officials didn't want to be connected to. Some days it was like making a grilled cheese sandwich using only the holes in the swiss, other days it was tossing a wheel of Brie on a piece of toast.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

i think most here have known this for along time here.

going back to the green fire ball phenomena, they occurred over major defense contractors and nuclear sites and now we have orbs and triangles checking out power plants and missile silos

That being said what a great cover for covert ops.

fly one of your orange plasma drones or even a triangle over a military base and suck up all that good intel well the soldiers on the ground stare upwards slack jawed
edit on 22-2-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

@SecretKnowledge
@The GUT

A "control-system" itself---we being the controlees.

Another speculation -- the control system expects us to make these attempts, and this is another, more abstracted means of control.

Perhaps many levels of such abstraction, maybe what this means is that we've learned how to put our quarters into the Donkey Kong machine. Having done so, we've exited "gawk at the screen" mode and are now playing on Level 1. How many levels to go ?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

We are expected to make these baiting attempts, which lead to where? Us being 'allowed' to what, capture a whatchamacallit? Im not asking you directly, just surmising.
If that is so, is the whole game already written. Is there an endgame? If the US military machine capture, or understand how to use for its means more like, the whatchamacallit. Wont it be in the wrong hands?
Or, is the whatchamacallit baiting us?

Maybe the 'fatal lie' that The Gut mentioned is just that. We are the bait.
edit on 22/2/21 by SecretKnowledge because: added beer its me anniversary

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Hey Gut.

My current guess is that we're gonna get some exotic truths--a disclosure of sorts--mixed with a fatal lie resulting in an extraordinary mind-effing of the populace.

Yep. Dribble drabble, drops are allowed to leak and we fishies swarm to find what edibles we can chew over. As you suggest, any disclosure is likely to be merely a worm to hide the hook.

My opinion is that it is not that ''we the people'' cannot handle ''the truth'' rather it is that we can. So the ''truth'' must be distorted and hidden behind all the red herrings that are used to confuse us. For example it's my contention that any places like ATS, that purport to be a place for the assembly of information on these matters must ,by definition of our own contentions, be heavily monitored. Well, not heavily monitored but it takes only a bit of realization to understand that ''if'' stuff is being kept from us it would only take one guy, ONE GUY, with a computer to dip into this site, go right to the forum with the little alien as it's avatar and ''snip, snap'', ''clip cut'' and either redirect the narrative with a simple post or just delete any important ideas entirely.

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Did these experiments include Russian step dancing?

Could they bait the UFOs into doing that one?

Grandmaster Flash and the funky five!
Those kraut jive turkeys!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join