It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What they are not telling us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Just read it

Cold Times: How to Prepare for the Mini Ice Age
by Dr. Anita Bailey PhD

New Ice Age Near with 58-Part Evidence: Ice Age Climate Change
by Rolf Witzsche

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is a book?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
Just read it

Why? Give us a reason.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

While reading some reviews of the "Cold Times" book, I found this report.

It's interesting. Very informative. Their opinion is that the climate scientists don't really know as much as they claim to, and that there's still a lot that we're just beginning to understand.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cre8chaos

Yes, both are books detailing extensive researched evidence.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it,
if you have to, with the same weapons of reason
which today arm you against the present. - Marcus Aurelius

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
A couple of other authors in the same realm that I’ve purchased or seaked out a PDF for are

The Earths Shifting Crust by Charles Hapgood
And
The Adam & Eve Story : A History Of Cataclysms by Chan Thomas

I own the Hapgood after an extensive search ala the interwebs for an original copy
The Chan Thomas Adam and Eve I have seaked an unredacted version but have only been able to read what was released through a FOIA in the PDF format. Both good reads with a back bone of science included. Both about what we know and what’s too come, and what has come before

And as per our cold future: Suspicious Observers - Our Future is Cold

SaneThinking

edit on 16-2-2021 by SaneThinking because: Add link

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Excellent, and thank you. I will take time to
peruse this material.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Its about to get a lot colder. - Donald J. Trump

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I had a hard time starting my plow truck today, Yeah, the annual ice age has hit the Upper Peninsula again. But heikki Lunta is on tour trying to convince those fighting global warming that they are wrong about their global warning. Hopefully he stays down south of us and keeps freezing their asses off.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

There was a discussion here on ATS about the Chan Thomas "Adam & Eve" stuff. A couple of years ago maybe?
Your comment reminded me. The video won't embed. Here's the link:
Cataclysims

Chan Thomas stuff
edit on 16-2-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The last mini Ice Age was 26000 - 28000 years ago.
Just like today , the CO2 level rose until it started to block out the sun's heat .
The temperature fell almost overnight.
The US was covered by a sheet of ice 18" deep all the way down to Houston , Tx.
This is from the REAL sciences .
I am pretty sure the population did not have cars , did not heat with fossil fuels , and did not have power plants.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm looking at a -8*F (...or colder...) morning low tomorrow. Not unheard of, I mean, this IS Michigan, American Siberia some days here (I'm kidding, WI & MN)

Suffice it to say, this is not helping the global warming howlers out any.
edit on 2/16/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS:
It's Winter.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
After my estimated reduction of 95% Air Traffic, we got a cold winter.

I always knew that the most harmful atmospheric pollution was from Airlines.

We should never have let the dependence on air travel escalate to such extremes but it happened and these "Climate Activists" that fly around the planet weaving clouds of destruction everywhere they go can suck my stones.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: MrBlaq
Just read it

Why? Give us a reason.

Because somebody with some degree from some degree mill said so, and they are smarter'n you 'cause you just a dumb plebe and they have a piece of paper that proves it, so just shut up and do what you're told.

Plebe ...

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Some process flash froze over 100,000 Mammoths in under a minute roughly about 12,000 years ago and whatever happened left only 30 or so fertile females alive to propagate the species. Our sun is currently undergoing change, earth's magnetic field is weakening steadily and both of our poles are on the move and accelerating. The North Pole is currently racing towards Siberia right now. There is evidence all over the planet as well as on the moon, mars, etc. that indicates some massive, catastrophic and very rapid changes have taken place in our prehistory. I have no idea which processes caused it all and much less what might occur but the evidence that serious SHTF 12,000 years ago is undeniable and quite scary when you consider the ramifications of it all. It is probably a really bad idea to think that it can't happen again. Like potentially extinction-level bad... hopefully, some very intelligent and informed people with a lot of resources have taken some precautions.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

The Chan Thomas Adam and Eve I have seaked an unredacted version but have only been able to read what was released through a FOIA in the PDF format.

This is actual scanned pages of the book. If anything is redacted, it isn't obvious. Very interesting read. Also a short read. Kind of riveting, actually.

Link

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Actually watched a Russel Brand YouTube video where he talks about scientist bringing back the woolly Mammoth

That may be a hint

Whens this ice age due anyway?

edit on 25-9-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Well, Ice Age happened due to very specific chain of circumstances. "Mini Ice Age" - what does this even mean? If it means the horribly overheated summers will finally be over, my preparation will be just celebrational.

What caused ice age is not something that can happen again.

It involved Atlantis, an exploding planet that ancient texts call 'Mallona', Earth's other moon that exploded as a consequence and rained on Atlantis, the 'water mass' that was protecting Earth, being split (cut) in half (or two halves) by the 'fiery' moon pieces falling on Earth, those vast water masses then retracting to where the magnetic resistance is weakest (the poles), and raining down very quickly, which then caused a 'sub-pressure' in its wake, that IMMEDIATELY froze large chunks in slowly-melting 'eternal ice' (to be dramatic).

This is what has baffled historians and researchers, about how the Ice Age could've surprised mammoths and such, how could it have happened so quickly. Now you know.

So both the great flood and the ice age happened because of this chain of events.

Something like that happening AGAIN would require another planet to explode, another moon (perhaps our current moon would do, but it's ridiculously far away nowadays, and much smaller), a watery mass around the planet (it's not there anymore), and also millions of enslaved people on a continent with lower spiritual abilities awakened, passionately and desperately wishing for the same thing.

Normally, one regular human's 'wishing power' doesn't amount to much, but when millions of people with lower spiritual abilities awakened desperately and with all their might wish for the same thing, the Universe will respond to this massive power.

If anyone is still reading, now you can go back to the more materialistic and mundane, true history-ignoring way of thinking and talking about this 'mini Ice Age' that's suppsoed to be so terrifying 'they're not telling us' about it.

new topics

top topics

join