It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Democrats and Republicans one in the same in the NWO?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I know, b/c that's when I became a BSB fan and a Amatuer Deconstructive Historian/Journalist then, but I mostly viewed blogs and message boards then. But if we don't want them to win, it's simple let's do a make over to make Madonna jealous of us! Heck, let's make over oursleves so well-that that's what you see in the tabloids! Then we make them run! Plus, even though I'm ditz, mets Elle Woods, who divorced "The Bible(Comsopalition Magazine)", and hey I'm a BSB fan, and look 4 years young than I am, and I'm 19, ppl!

Now, how to makeover the "male conspiracy theorists" so they look like Justin Timberlake meets Albert Einstein?

[edit on 3/26/05 by BSB2005]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Thank you for the facts on Murdoch, Odium. However, it's irrelevant to me.

The point I was saying is that FoxNews provided an alternative perspective on all news being reported that aren't slanted by left-leaning news media networks. I've grew up watching ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN and their reporting were and still are always slanted. Those have been too left-leaning, too one-sided, too biased for my tastes and that was before the advent of the Internet.

The Internet, on the other hand, changed the ways we're getting the type of informations and reporting that the MSM couldn't or wouldn't provide. Murdoch is just one of many people who took advantages of the Internet's power of free press to counterbalance the MSM.

Four to one ratio is seriously disproportional. Are you going to tell me that I must read or watch any "approved" slanted news from ABC, NBC, CBS or CNN and not FoxNews from then on?

Are you going to tell me to read ONLY left-leaning blogs or alternative news for one-sided or terribly biased viewpoints? Developing a tunnel vision view of everything?

That's no way to get ahead in life, son.

Just for the records, I never compels people to read or watch the FoxNews. Sometimes I agree with FoxNews commentaries, sometimes I disagree as well.

[edit on 3/26/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo
So what's your problem with FoxNews? You got a bias against a conservative news network targeted for the audience who are sick and tired of liberal-slanted reporting and commentaries from the four major news networks?

So now TC is a Liberal?

Fox is hardly Conservative, just because your a mouthpiece for the Republican Party doesn't make you conservative, I think that was TC (and my for sure) point. The only reason most people think they are is because the real conservatives, Libertarians, Constituionalists, etc, are not only not covered they are DELIBERATELY hidden or portrayed as wild eyed survivalists.

I will ask you, can you name me ONE thing the Republican party is doing that makes you think it is Conservative?

What have they done to protect individual freedoms?

How about states rights?

How about shrinking the Federal Government?

Me and TC disagree on a lot of things but I think we agree that 50 years ago the Republican Party today WOULD BE the left.

BTW I am not a Democrat, you probably didn't know this but there are other options, I am a Libertarian and we think FOX is a left leaning news channel.

But one of the things I can say for the Democrats is they don't LIE and say they are the Conservatives.

[edit on 27-3-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
No. No. No. No, Amuk. Please sidestep political rhetoric and stick to the facts and observations!

You misunderstood me.
I'm not talking about who's Republican or who's Democrat! I'm talking about one network having its own political/ideological preferences differing from other networks' political/ideological preferences and targeting its audience who are usually Republican, conservative, Christian or moderate. (You do not have to be a Christian to be a Republican nor you do not have to be a Republican to be a Christian, it's ridiculous.)

FoxNews is not leaning to the left nor to the right, it is just trying to position itself as something in between. Bill O'Reilly, and among other people, have a lot of influences in how FoxNews make or pick and present news in a format geared for the broad target audience, people who are cynical, distrustful or tired of liberal biased news from the main news networks. I do not even find myself nodding to every FoxNews piece or let FoxNews do the thinking for me. It's ridiculous.

Four to one ratio, it's disproportional. I don't tell people what news network they must watch all the times and disregard the others.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Consider this:

You have your controversial issues. Gun Control, abortion, creation vs. evolution. Let's choose gun control.

In a dictatorship, you could just decree: No guns. Hand 'em over, or people with bigger guns will take them AND you.

Harder to do in a democracy. You need the appearance of debate, concensus, et cetera.

So you have one party For, and one Against. Have a nice loud public ruckus, then do what you were going to do anyways.

You need 2 parties to do this. As noted above, the players have the moves of the pawns all figured out in advance.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

No. No. No. No, Amuk. Please sidestep political rhetoric and stick to the facts and observations!

I guess its the liberal in me, after all if TC is liberal I must be Ted Kennedy

OK I will bite. What are the facts?

FOX is conservative? What Individual freedoms have they Championed?

How about states rights?

Have the they lead the battle against the Patriot Act? How about Bush's HUGE increase in the size and scope of government? And before you even start I was against Clinton when he purposed a lot of the same stuff.

How many Libertarians or Constituionalists have they had on? Remember during the election guests were told NOT TO MENTION the Libertarian party on the air.

Being a mouth-piece for the Republicans does not make them conservative. I have about the same respect for CNN as a Democrat mouth-piece. MSNBC at least whores for BOTH parties
The biggest con in the world is that those are the two "different" sides...LOL

BTW how can you call Joe Scarborough or Pat Buchanan liberals?

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You misunderstood me.
I'm not talking about who's Republican or who's Democrat!

THIS IS THE PROBLEM

The Media would have you believe that these are the ONLY two choices there are. What is CALLED liberal and conservative by the networks is really Shills for the two major parties and have little or nothing to do with "liberal" or "conservative".

When you claim one network is conservative and three are liberal (MSNBC is hardly liberal) what the issue REALLY is is they tow there respective party lines.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
1.MONEY-if you have tons of it you can brainwash ppl to fight each other and not pay attention to you, or will eventually become too "adjusted" to "fight" against you.

2. "Friends"-(Not all group members implicated/or impleaded to be involved with the group(s) use these "groups" for these purposes.) Freemasons, Knights Templer, Aladdin Shriners, CFR, etc., and pleanty more WE don't know aboubt use each other in "Brotherhood Networks"(i.e. my father & ppl like him) for business(to get contractual deals), to control politics, and to detrimine "Public Opinion".

3. Power- If you know the right ppl you can control everyone and their 8th cousion 20 times removed from the state 2 years ago and their dog, all the while marginalising the ppl against them and dismantling "small groups" that might want to change things for better or wrost.

And see this is why I hate the "Conservative vs. Liberal" BS, "Republican vs. Democrat" BS, and other BS. It's just ways to keep us all distracted and keep fighting. And keep in mind BBC, Clear Channel, HARPO, Viacom, & Disney own the American Media, and the UN/"NWO" owns all of them.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Of course the republicans and democrats are just two sides of the opposite coin. They endlessly circle hotbutton polarizing issues that make catchy news items while the real business is conducted behind the smokescreen of falselly partisan politics.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sugarlump
Of course the republicans and democrats are just two sides of the opposite coin. They endlessly circle hotbutton polarizing issues that make catchy news items while the real business is conducted behind the smokescreen of falselly partisan politics.

See that's the REAL picture, TV is just opium they fill with doggy-doo politics.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
LOL!!
ROFL!!!
LMAO!!!!
LUIPMTU!!!!! (Laugh until I puke My Toenails Up)

Stop the presses! Thomas Crowne has been called a Liberal!

*Wipes tears of laughter from eyes*

No offense taken, by the way. One of the hardest things to realize is that when they own both horses in the two horse race, they do not give two shakes who wins.

Entertain the notion that there is no news outlet that isn't controlled, look at history and look at what is happening, and you'll realize that things are not as they want you to believe. Neither side tells the truth. Sorry, but the evidence is there. The truth is out there; you just need to realize that those controlling the information are controlled.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Entertain the notion that there is no news outlet that isn't controlled, look at history and look at what is happening, and you'll realize that things are not as they want you to believe. Neither side tells the truth. Sorry, but the evidence is there. The truth is out there; you just need to realize that those controlling the information are controlled.

* Looks around as if something wierd is going to happen*

* Gets a sudden chill up his spine*

Wow.........Thomas Crowne and I agree on something........particurlarily the last sentence....."those controlling the information are controlled."

* Sits down on the curb and re-examines life.....or to drift off and contemplate all the "shiny things."*

[edit on 27-3-2005 by MemoryShock]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Man, I've always liked TC and Memory Shock, but TC was called a "liberal" and I (hate partisan politics) did TC's job.* Gets shivers, then sighs happily and smiles* I'm so happy I'm a member now after 7 years, 8 years come like mid-June.

Oh yeah, remember one thing, and one thing only, I'm the Biggest ATS, and Backstreet Boys fan, and their in town 4-4-05!!! YAY! And I'm goning! I'm GOING! YAY!yay!yay!

What can I say: YAY!

I keep forgetting to type words, see this is what I get for reading you guys longer than Micheal Chrition.

[edit on 3/27/05 by BSB2005]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
NBC News is Liberal? WOW - who ever said that - were can I get some of what you are smoking - it seems pretty Conservative (they are doing their best to try & Mimic Fox) to Me! Remember NBC is owned by GE Corp & GE Corp has Major Contract for Military Weapons Manufacturing - So WAR = Good on NBC! As for the “Communist News Network" well that is a Different Story entirely!

Quote: "Divide and Conquer - it's the Oldest Trick in the book."

Correct you are - the Whole Republican vs. Democrat thing is an Illusion & Diversion for the Masses - Both Parties are equally Bought, Paid for & Owned by the same Special Interests! It is a Total JOKE! Actually I find it quite Sad that these so-called "Parties" Still Pretend to be Relevant - or even an Opposition to the
"Other Side"!

[edit on 27-3-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   

When you follow the Libertarian Party's lines and views, you are a part of them and you let them do thinking and saying for you. You just sit, nod along with their speeches and say, "Yeah! That's right! The Republicans and the Democrats are bad! Let's take back the country!"

When you follow the Communist Party's lines and views, you are a part of them and you let them do the convictions and persuasions for you. All you have to do is shout, "Revolution now! Capitalism must be overthrown!" and sing the "Internationale".

When you follow the Constitution Party's lines and views, you are a part of them and you let them do all the rhetoric talking points and sounding the alarms for you while you're trying to recite and memorize the US Constitution letter for letter for your future talking points so loud that you hope to scare the people the same way the Christian fundies does to their flocks with end-times scenarios.

When you follow the Little Crazy Anarchists' Struggle Party's lines, all you have to do is to wear all black, put a black bandanna, black scarf, make Molotov's cocktails and sinkbombs and follow the other anarchists to wreak havoc at wherever.

When you follow the Democrats', Republicans', liberals', conservatives', or whatever God knows where you stands on, you follow their lines and follow them.

It works all the same for anybody to follow every freaking political party, political persuasion or political ideology in the world.

Just for the records: I am an INDEPENDENT and an ex-Republican! I stick to the facts and observations from what I'm seeing or reading every day. I'm fully aware of the NWO elite using both sides of political spectrum to further some grand agendas and finish them off when they are no longer useful.

Now, which of these websites below is more conservative?
www.foxnews.com...
or
www.newsmax.com...

Which of these websites below is more liberal?
nytimes.com...
or
www.democraticunderground.com...

Whatever YOU are reading or watching something that YOU agree with or support without a doubt, YOU are part of that party's lines.

When you're bashing Bush, you are part of the left's. When you're supporting Bush, you are part of the right's. So who is really polarizing politics here?! (Certainly not me.)

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
NBC News is Liberal? WOW - who ever said that - were can I get some of what you are smoking - it seems pretty Conservative (they are doing their best to try & Mimic Fox) to Me! Remember NBC is owned by GE Corp & GE Corp has Major Contract for Military Weapons Manufacturing - So WAR = Good on NBC! As for the “Communist News Network" well that is a Different Story entirely!

Actually NBC News is more ambivalent. They're playing both sides for ratings and money. Politically, they lean to the left, but if it's convenient for ratings and target audience, they lean to the right, then swing back to the left for comfort's sake.

Watching NBC News is like watching it on a playground swinger.

EDIT: Enough for now. Bedtime for me. Work tomorrow all day. Fun BS.

[edit on 3/27/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Because if so, I say keep the Constitution, screw the whole party system, let's just vote on "candidates" views and complete background. I'm so SICK of the pary system. I HATE the fact both George Washington was right(in his last address to the nation as president), and Abe Lincoln(in his first). Yes newbies, they're on here.

Man, I really think I'm screwed and I'm a "Seriously, Goody-goody two shoes".

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Just for the records: I am an INDEPENDENT and an ex-Republican! I stick to the facts and observations from what I'm seeing or reading every day. I'm fully aware of the NWO elite using both sides of political spectrum to further some grand agendas and finish them off when they are no longer useful.

Careful buddy........in the next quote I'm going to show you, I bet , by your definition, I'll be able to classify you 500 ways to Tuesday.....

Whatever YOU are reading or watching something that YOU agree with or support without a doubt, YOU are part of that party's lines.

So an independent who happens to run across a partisan piece of propaganda and agrees with it after carefully weighing the options and counterpoints automatically defers to that parties affiliations?

I don't think so........supporting the rheotoric of a party without question, through participation, funding, and propogation.......oh and self-declaration..is what classifies an individual........not potentially arbritary similarities......

When you're bashing Bush, you are part of the left's. When you're supporting Bush, you are part of the right's. So who is really polarizing politics here?! (Certainly not me.)

You're being facetious, right? Not only does Bush bashing not equate into a lefty(your logic needs work), but your polarizing left and right!!

Defining the affiliation of a person based on one example of their social stance shows more consideration for where they stand then what they stand for..........maybe you should be disallowed from using the political terms until you learn the difference?

[edit on 28-3-2005 by MemoryShock]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I'm beginning to think they might be. Leaders elected to represent the United States might be salesmen to the people.

Such things as promoting their caring of small travasties, while people look that way huge plans of possible depopulation are looming out of site to the average American.

Yes there is always a chance leaders of Republican and Democratic parties are only front men for the secret government..

Dallas

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
So an independent who happens to run across a partisan piece of propaganda and agrees with it after carefully weighing the options and counterpoints automatically defers to that parties affiliations?

Whoa, back up! I just stated that I am an EX-Republican. I still have republican beliefs (note the lower case "r") because I adhere to the principles of what this country and its states are about: republicanism. Not to the Republican Party. I'm distinguishing myself from the GOP and republicanism. Two different things here, buddy. I no longer believe that the Republican Party is really sticking to its political convictions anymore and got caught in the web of the wealthy and the elite for all the wrong reasons.

Though you have to pardon my upbringing in the Republican party mold for years before I "woke" up in 1999. I still have many Republican/conservative and Democrat/liberal friends out there. Sadly, I have to say they are still stuck in their Party affiliations. Guess it's the conformity thing.

Originally posted by MemoryShockYou're being facetious, right? Not only does Bush bashing not equate into a lefty(your logic needs work), but your polarizing left and right!!

No, I'm being realistic here. I've been watching both right and left tools polarizing everything on the basis of selfish political gains and courting voters. Although, I have noted that the American left have been a real polarizing force in the last year's Election. They got caught up in serious and venomous anti-Bush sentiments in which virtually every Democratic candidate got caught up the same way for politics' sake and convenience. Dean certainly made the case of showcasing the "angry left" to new heights. Democrats I know became disgusted with that.

The "Anybody But Bush" left is the very reason why Kerry lost the "election". Inconsistence, blatant hypocrisy, failure to fact-check, siding/supporting the wrong groups, unquestionable certainty in questionable sources, disrespect/disregarding of Christian and American values, heated partisan - even hateful - rhetoric, not paying attention to the underlying problems, denial, and relying on "international law/help" to intervene in the American Presidential election without a majority of the Congress' votes to permit it (it is also unconstitutional as well because it is a violation of the state's sovereignty in which every state in the union is a electoral participant in a Presidential election).

These are my observations of what's really wrong with the Democratic Party and the left supporters last year. The Republicans have played well but dirty last year but the vast majority of Americans are far more mainstreamed than both Democrats and Republicans could have realized.

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Defining the affiliation of a person based on one example of their social stance shows more consideration for where they stand then what they stand for..........maybe you should be disallowed from using the political terms until you learn the difference?
[edit on 28-3-2005 by MemoryShock]

I think it would be important to be observational of political rhetoric as expressed by the people in general rather than get up caught up in the nonsense political rhetoric and that's exactly the point I've been making here.

[edit on 3/28/2005 by the_oleneo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join