It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New propaganda directed at black people

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Oof. That’s rough and depressing.

Talk about proselytizing...

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I've met lots of people in my lifetime. Some bright, others not so much. Skin colour has never been a common denominator.

The #ed up thing is...these days, daring to say such a thing in public, to have the audacity to imply that a person's character is more important than shallow physical traits would be deemed racist....

I think it was David Icke who had a phrase for this nonsense.

Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Create the problem, engineer the reaction then come up with a needless solution.

Every time they come up with a "Solution", someone's rights get stripped away.

I think that's the gist of it. The totalitarian tiptoe.

Bear in mind that he's been saying that for decades.
Hegelian Dialectic

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Agreed. Scientifically proven over centuries, vaccines work. So yea.. vaccinating our entire populace will end the virus but it also cause 10% (a massive population) serious issues. I'm not convinced to take a vaccine yet. Especially because companies are rushing to push them out.

Is this thing actually even a vaccine? I don’t think it even fits the medical definition of a vaccine.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Those lyrics fit perfectly over King of Rock by Run DMC so no points on originality. The Tuskegee thing is a tough nut to crack but since they don't teach it in schools and the media won't discuss it it doesn't exist for the trusting audience.

I got my vax 3 hours ago now I feel sick. WTF is in it? It even hurts in my d_____.
Word.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

At least the video said 90% are safe

That's not what the video said.

It said 9/10 won't get sick, likely meaning either a detectable immune response, or that it's 90% effective at preventing illness. Not that it's "unsafe."

edit on 12-2-2021 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Those lyrics fit perfectly over King of Rock by Run DMC so no points on originality. The Tuskegee thing is a tough nut to crack but since they don't teach it in schools and the media won't discuss it it doesn't exist for the trusting audience.

I got my vax 3 hours ago now I feel sick. WTF is in it? It even hurts in my d_____.
Word.

You’re kidding, right? Why the hell would you do that?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
whats crazy and sad is me and a friend were talking about how there are so many commercials targeting black people.

I have noticed that every second commercial has to have black people in it. Also note the prevalence of bi-racial couples in all forms of advertising and media. It's like they are pushing an agenda.....

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   

edit on 13-2-2021 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

edit on 13-2-2021 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

If you can't freestyle in February when can you?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

whats crazy and sad is me and a friend were talking about how there are so many commercials targeting black people.

I have noticed that every second commercial has to have black people in it. Also note the prevalence of bi-racial couples in all forms of advertising and media. It's like they are pushing an agenda.....

Is is very fashionable, made lame by it's overtness.
It's a about audience appeal, But it seems it pisses some people off.
There are always too few or too few, from some perspective.
perhaps their target market are communists
JK

I am sure all advertisers use something similar to the Living Standard Measure to target their audience.
edit on 0000002061626America/Chicago13 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Let me ask the folks in Tuskegee. and I'll get back to you.

Black History month and whatnot ... we hear about some dudes flying planes ... nothing at all about nefarious government experiments.

Why dat?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I've met lots of people in my lifetime. Some bright, others not so much. Skin colour has never been a common denominator.

LOL ... so much depends on set and setting, my friend. Go have a look in the mirror when you say that. Then ... remember whose eyes those are ... that you're looking out from.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Tell all your black friends to trust the white man. Has he ever done them wrong

Personally, I have a thing about eating genetically modified foods. Was talking to a farmer about it from Canada. He told me as soon as they started feeding the stock with gmo food they started looking sick.

I am certainly not going to allow them to shoot it in my arm.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

Think they just dont want to be sued.
But there is a surprizing amount of blue eye'd people in commericials. Think they have some bias against green eye'd people being less attractive, Us green eye's people dont take kindly to that. We need get together as a tribe and attack the blue eye's before they take over the world.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

We need get together as a tribe and attack the blue eye's before they take over the world.

Hitler had blue eyes.
coincidence ?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

LOL ... so much depends on set and setting, my friend. Go have a look in the mirror when you say that. Then ... remember whose eyes those are ... that you're looking out from.

I would have sourced the experiments done in St. Louis in the 50's to inner city blacks but I doubted that most would even know about them.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I have so many thoughts about this racing around in my head that it's hard to pick just one to use as a response.

First off, regarding the "vaccine", your concern is more than warranted! But actually, there's more. This type of an advertising campaign should serve as a warning not just to black people but to everyone! The tactics being employed are beyond shameful and racist, but they also harbor a far more sinister message. That message...the "vaccine" may not be safe AND there's more to it than they are telling people. In other words, they know something and they're trying to get numbers on their side to prove it one way or the other.

Ask yourself this question...why did the "vaccine" take only one year, and what part did they leave out? I'll cut to the chase; they left out the Clinical Trials, and now they're trying to do a clinical trial on the entire American population. This should concern everyone!

Remember, this "vaccine" isn't really a vaccine at all, it's a genetic modification to the human immune system (at least as I understand it). That's different than how a vaccine works. This is like no other immunization in history, and the long term effects of it are unknown. I'm sure there are some theories about what the long term effects may be, but this is the part they're likely not telling people...because they don't know for certain.

I also have some comments about the larger racial aspect of the advertising campaign, and similar advertising campaigns in general, but I think I want to solidify those thoughts so I'll save them for another post.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The list is long.

You have more choices to choose from than Baskin-Robbins has flavors.

Our government has a long history of making guinea pigs of its citizens. Of course no one talks about it because our government relies on us believing that it gives a damn about us.

Disenfranchised communities are low hanging fruit, but nowhere in America is safe when it comes to the benefit of our government, over the people.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: dug88

The #ed up thing is...these days, daring to say such a thing in public, to have the audacity to imply that a person's character is more important than shallow physical traits would be deemed racist....

I think it was David Icke who had a phrase for this nonsense.

Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Create the problem, engineer the reaction then come up with a needless solution.

Every time they come up with a "Solution", someone's rights get stripped away.

I think that's the gist of it. The totalitarian tiptoe.

Bear in mind that he's been saying that for decades.
Hegelian Dialectic

Thank you, yes that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join