It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth Parents Do Chestfeeding With Human Milk

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
In the UK the Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust is the first to formally bring us this new horror in the war on women.

Midwives have been told to say “chestfeeding” instead of “breastfeeding” and to replace the term “mother” with “mother or birthing parent” as part of moves to be more trans-friendly.

Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust is the first in the country to formally implement a gender inclusive language policy for its maternity services department, which will now be known as “perinatal services”.

Staff have been instructed that “breastmilk” should be replaced with the phrases “human milk”, “breast/chestmilk” or “milk from the feeding mother or parent”.

That quote was lifted straight from the Times UK.

So now we cannot say breastfeeding, just mother, or breastmilk because it could offend the transperson. Correct me if I am wrong, but don't men have breast tissue too? So no matter what, we're talking about something both sexes have here and its purpose is to produce milk ... it's just not something that happens in biological men unless there's something very, very wrong.

Regardless, today I learned that I am a birth parent who produced chestmilk. I already knew I was merely a uterus owner.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is a insidious religious cult whose moronic and destructive beliefs should be shunned.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think it is getting nuts. Breastfeeding can only be done by a female, not a Trans....unless it is a girl who changed to a guy than got pregnant by a guy who likes to mess with Trans guys or something.....Huh, I think all this weird crap they are doing is starting to make me confused....Why am I even trying to figure out how changing a name to chestfeeding could even be relative to sanity.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Breastfeeding can only be done by a female...

Not a fan of Meet the Parents?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
So I I have them suckle from my sternum they’re getting sufficient vitamins and nutrients right?

Glad this is all cleared up. Stupid biology

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I understand the mother or birthing parent. I wouldn't want my midwife calling herself mother to my kid.

But, cheastfeeding?? That doesn't make since even in the context of what trans people believe. Does it?

I mean, Would a trans man (women?) choose to be a midwife and thus breastfeed a child?? No , right?

And if they never did how could the term be offensive?

Only the midwife can be offended by what they are called.

I didn't read the article just replying to the headline. Now I want to read it because there has to be more to this.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I first read Hunan Milk. I was like wow. China really Is in everything
edit on 10-2-2021 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
TMI warning....

I have BREASTS,not chests and my milk only dried up
about 20 years or so ago.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Going on the headline alone and claims above, all I have to say is, How #ing ridiculous! How about if we really want to be inclusive, just advise on using some common sense case by case? Instead of pushing a set of guidelines that may help one set of people yet piss off a whole other set.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You know i've just had a thought.

The folks in Brighton are aware that men have breasts as well, right? Men can get breast cancer and everything.

I doubt it though considering Brighton is like the quarantine area for stupid in the UK.

If you're ever in the UK honestly avoid Brighton like the plague. The seaside is always full of needles.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Brighton, home of the popular gay pride march, has one of the country’s biggest trans communities

There it is.

It just this town. Their community seems to be cool with this.

But I am surprised that trans people want this. I'd like to know who actually gave the order to do this and if they themselves are not trans I'd like to know if any trans people were talked with about it.

Could this be a woke person thinking they are doing what is right ? People who are woke sometimes don't talk with or even understand who they champion.

It is my understanding that the trans position is about them being different on the inside. Their outside does not reflect their inside.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I lived in Brighton for years and it doesn't surprise me at all that this sort of cancerous ideology would take hold there....

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Could this be a woke person thinking they are doing what is right ? People who are woke sometimes don't talk with or even understand who they champion.

It's not sometimes, it is true in 100% of cases.

If the minority (be it ethnic, sexual, religious etc.) being championed by the typically white, upper-middle class activist finds their brand of idiocy objectionable, clearly the minority was brainwashed by the evil white supremacist transphobes.

Because of course they don't actually care about minorities they either A) care about their idiot agenda and it's baseless ideology or B) care about their feelings of moral superiority and righteousness.

It is a very self-serving movement.
edit on 1022021 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

It's nonsense thinking brought in by one hospital trust , as for it being a new horror in the war on women ... lol , it was probably implemented by women.
CEO: Dame Marianne Griffiths.

Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust ? Id say there's more Brighton than Sussex behind this story.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Brighton is a strange place full of strange people.

I've had some good nights out there but I've been left scratching my head many a time.

And there does seem to be an alarming number of woke, PC, snowflake types there.....something this stereotypical, mans man type, rough diamond sort of Northerner kind of struggles with.

ETA

Forgot to say; this is just plain #ing stupid.
edit on 10/2/21 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

yeah, very soon transgender women will pin a bag of milk to their "chest" to breast feed.

The road to a genderless society, I am still laughing, I will call it for what it is, "full of crap"

edit on 10-2-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Only to the extent a woke person heard it from Trans Activists first.

It's coming from women who identify as men, and do not want female words used to describe their (very female) anatomy and bodily functions.

And it's coming from men who identify as women who feel "excluded" when female terms are used that do not apply to them.

It's not enough to re-define "woman" in a man's (fantasy) image. Every word associated with the female body must be re-defined to be "inclusive" of men.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm getting pretty tired of words being stolen from me.

Words belong to everyone,

Nobody should be able to claim ownership of them.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

So now we cannot say breastfeeding

You just did.

I know a hospital in England changing their language when dealing with trans parents is an affront to your delicate sensibilities, but don’t act like it’s a personal attack.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I think it is getting nuts.

You just offended those born without testicles.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join