It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urban Global Health Alliance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
www.urbanglobalhealthalliance.com...

This is the website of Dr. David E. Martin who is intimately familiar with the records of the US Patent Office. He spoke at length in the documentary Indoctornation, also known as Plandemic II.

He has now refined and organized all the material from the Patent Office regarding patents for controlling SARS Coronavirus, and he has done a terrific job. It turns out that USPO has more than 5100 patents relating to controlling the SARS Coronavirus. This has been going on for a very long time.

The resulting dossier is solid grounds for indictment of Anthony Fauci, Ralph Baric of UNC, and a few others.

One must download the dossier in PDF, but it is very informative and useful. If we had one conscientious prosecutor in the US, Fauci would be under indictment.
edit on 8-2-2021 by Salander because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

It would seem Dr. Martin is a P.T. Barnum fan.

“Nobody ever lost a dollar by underestimating the taste of the American public.” ― P.T. Barnum

I'd add or the intelligence.

USA Today Fact Check on Plandemic II.

This article seems to completely debunk what he's claiming.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

LOL, you quote a USA Today article out one side of your mouth, and call David Martin a Barnum fan.

Surely truth is stranger than fiction.

What Martin has done is what all conscientious journalists should do. Arm themselves with facts and knowledge, analyze them and reach a plausible conclusion.

The facts are that Fauci, Baric and others have been making overt actions (one part in the legal definition of a conspiracy) for many years to bring this covid fiasco to fruition, along with healthy profits for its nominal 'vaccine'.

And along the way, as the record shows, Fauci and his co-conspirators violated several other US statutes including FTC rules.

Your eyes and mind seem to be closed up tight.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

You're probably not interested, but it costs nothing to get the Fauci Dossier. Not a penny.

Your post is innuendo that it costs something, that Martin is making money somehow, but that is because your mind is too tightly sealed to entertain anything resembling the truth. You seem devoted to Dr. Fauci, and prefer to NOT read any facts that would lower your esteem for the charlatan. Typical, but still a pity.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Is a trend I find very disturbing, if is not fact checked, or facebook and twitter endorsed, or CDC, big pharma and Saucy Faucy approved is lame science and lies.

What all off the above have in common, oh, yeah, how can we forget, big pockets, money talks BS walk.

But that is the new normal, right?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

And, such things MAY NOT be discussed in public. We must all pretend that Anthony is a Saint, and that Front Line Doctors and the Great Barrington Declaration are nonsense.

Many are happy to play the sheep, but I refuse to play the role.

David Martin has done his country a great service, and so have all the other dissenters from the Official Narrative.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
But that is the new normal, right?

So is putting anything out there on the net that gets clicks, regardless of how true it is, because telling people what they want to hear equals $$$.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Just to be clear, Martin's website did not charge me a penny to download the Fauci Dossier. It did not cost me anything at all to click and to register. Not a penny.

So far, neither my credit cards or bank account has been debited for anything from that organization.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I didn't say they were charging.

I said "clicks = $$$" is also part of the new normal, which leads to some people putting things out there, even if they know they are not true.

edit on 9-2-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It is not that how facebook facts check and twitter got their business? Yeah the new normal,

edit on 9-2-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Yes, but it is also how some people peddling "the truth" make their's as well.

It isn't mutually exclusive.

edit on 9-2-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join