It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters: I Have Never Glorified or Encouraged Violence Against Republicans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
HMMM.. after this voting FIASCO.... i don't believe she , and many like her, have been "voted" in at all. This has been a practice for some time i think( boith sides folks). she doesn't even LIVE in her district. check that out.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: slatesteam

Maxine's California district is heavily polluted. The ability to rationally choose a candidate is non-existent, so they just keep picking Maxine every voting cycle. It's a shame how Maxine Waters neglected to care for her own constituents.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: ATruGod

She also said, "God is on OUR side!"

I thought the dems didn't want any God-talk by public officials.

Depends. Lord of the Flies, Lord of Lies, Mr. Belial ... that's all good.

Your God is who you worship. For some of 'em, I don't think they really know who they've sided up with.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Remember popular response ..... I don't recall

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Waters must have cognitive decline ...

Nope. She's just a damn liar. They are all damn liars.

As a matter of fact, the "suppress the truth in unrighteousness," and there's a heavy penalty for that.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Waters must have cognitive decline ...

Nope. She's just a damn liar. They are all damn liars.

As a matter of fact, the "suppress the truth in unrighteousness," and there's a heavy penalty for that.

People are supposed to remember they lied or did something wrong. She can't seem to remember or cannot comprehend what she herself said was wrong.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Well they can't correct her, not that they would, because they'd be vilified and lose their job for terroristic acts of racism. Waters's district is so ran down and poor that she doesn't even live within the lines.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Ha. This is rich.

I mean she’s an elected official right?

Words and their meanings when spoken can have an affect.

Right?

I heard it was two Nigerians that were saying mean things.

Not her.

Jesus we are screwed

Not to mention, Ted and Heidi Cruz were forced out of a restaurant after that speech by Waters.

Maxine is a happy girl though, look at her.

She emits joy and sunshine everywhere she goes.
edit on 8-2-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Ha. This is rich.

Right?

Not her.

Jesus we are screwed

Consider the district she continues to win... I looked it up and over 54% of the residents don't speak English at home.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Meanwhile, the Republicans lay down and sit in silence with their thumbs up their butt, while they get steamrolled and do nothing about it. Republicans need to grow a pair. Sick of both party’s.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Ha. This is rich.

Right?

Not her.

Jesus we are screwed

Consider the district she continues to win... I looked it up and over 54% of the residents don't speak English at home.

They speak jive as their native language?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

That is one mean-looking woman.

Her bio says she actually has progeny!! She has a son and a daughter, but very little is known about them. We do know that Maxine has funded beaucoup cash from her campaign to her daughter. Imagine that.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This is what Maxine thinks is "peaceful"

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
...and right on que, like I said, Trump lawyers will have the floor to show otherwise 😚

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I guess this Democrat elected officials are having brain farts this days, I blame it on covid, yep no doubt about it, it most be a covid side effects, darn covid.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Waters must have cognitive decline, she does not remember anything she does not want to remember, she does not accept anything that goes against what she believes to be true. It doesn't matter if someone shows her a video of her saying something, she will deny that it is saying what everyone else can plainly say it is saying.

She was mostly put in her position solely based on color.

Intelligence, experience, education doesnt Matter anymore

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Link Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) said Sunday on MSNBC’s “Velshi” denied she glorified or encouraged violence against Republicans.

Velshi said, “So let me ask you because this is what they’re going to say. Can you say that you have not glorified or encouraged violence against Republicans?”

Waters said, “Absolutely, I can say it. As a matter of fact, if you look at the words that I used, the strongest thing I was was to tell them they’re not welcome, talk to them, tell them they’re not welcome. I didn’t say go and fight. I didn’t say anybody was going to have any violence. So they can’t make that statement.”

Mad Max is quite the story teller, idn't she?
She’s scared

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Can you imagine being married to that? What kind of man would marry that and procreate?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

What do you mean, it is common knowledge that lack of intelligence is a prerequisite for being a Democrat congressman or congresswoman.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It is me or this swampy creatures in the Democratic party seems to look soo dry, un apologetic, unhappy and un satisfied with life.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Because what's going to happen to her??

Not a thing. Not one blasted solitary thing.

The hypocrisy of this is self evident considering what's happening in the Senate today... Isn't it??

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join