It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Killed Sicknick?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: ketsuko

The only person that died due to violence was the defenseless girl in the window.

I've wondered what happened to the bullet that went through her neck. I wouldn't think the soft tissue would stop it, with the press of the crowd it's amazing it didn't end up in somebody else. Anybody know if it was recovered?

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I believe the woman you can see on the ground on video while a cop is being beaten with a flag pole would beg to differ, but she was trampled to death while they were attacking the officer so she can't speak up.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

From the video she only seemed to have been shot in the chest. I wonder if her neck wound was from someone else to make sure they had a few "victims" that could be pointed to.

We already know that people got in to the House floor because a Congresswoman opened the upper chambers door for the people (Jayapal), and we know that only certain Congressional offices got raided by these rioters, so is it too far off that bodies were needed to shove down everyone's throat as to how in danger everyone was. Hell poor Cortez may never recover from her attempted "whatever" she calls it.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Oh yeah they’ll figure it out . Just like Seth rich and Epstein . You wont find what you’re not looking for . Just like you

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

A measly 450 people coming into the Capitol building put the fear of God in Democrats, because they know in their hearts how much suffering they've caused across American in 2020, and for President Trump since 2017.

Their evil deeds will never be forgotten, or forgiven.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

If news reports are correct, two capitol police officers have committed suicide since Jan. 6th. Details are next to nil, but the media and politicians are insisting they are related to the protest.

I know law enforcement people. A rowdy protest would not send them over the edge like that mentally. Is anybody asking the tough questions, or are they just buying the news media's narrative that their deaths were from being distraught over the event. Sounds a bit ridiculous, doncha' think?

edit on 6-2-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
And Heather Heyer died because of a heart attack. It had nothing to do with the Nazi plowing a car into her. < /sarc>

At the end of the day Sicknick's direct cause of death doesn't matter. What does matter is the fact that he would've gone home to his family the evening of January 6th if a group of terrorists didn't attempt to undermine our electoral process.

On a more light hearted note:

One possibility being considered by investigators is that Sicknick became ill after interacting with a chemical irritant like pepper spray or bear spray that was deployed in the crowd.

I'd really hate to be Jon Schaffer right now. What a shame. Iced Earth killed it up through Horror Show.
edit on 2/6/2021 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/6/2021 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
you could also argue he would have gone home to his family if the mayor hadnt turned down Guard assistance prior to the rally/riot, or if like most cities they turned every cop physically able out in uniform to make certain nothing happened.

The mayor should be held responsible for failure on every level... but yea I know democrat mayors get a pass despite almost always failing at their job when the stuff hits the fan.

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Would he? No one knows that because no one knows what it was that killed him.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Just more "deaths" they can attribute to white supreme domestic terrorists, they are now quoting the number of seven deaths from the protest. I wonder how long after the protest they will stop adding up bodies? The next thing is it will have been a "super spreader" event and they will start adding in COVID deaths to pump the number up.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Or he may have gone home is the democrats let law enforcement and national guard to add security instead of ordering them to stand down. Dem mayor "I got this". It's on the mayors hands.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Heart attack gun. We weren’t supposed to find out he was unharmed

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I know, right? Do they really think people are buying their idiotic narrative? I don't see how a rational person would.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

The Mayor of DC has no control over the protection of the Capitol or Capitol Police.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Since Jan 1, 2020, lots of things look like illusions 😎

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Look.

I'm not downplaying the seriousness of the idea that people broke into the Capitol building, but this idea that it was a terrible, bloody, horrifically violent event has been used as political justification by the left to try to push a host of things like a "Patriot Act II" that is aimed squarely at domestic citizens - Americans, not foreign bad actors possibly on American soil. They're wanting to paint every single Trump voter as a possibly violent domestic extremist as part of this whole farce.

They've ringed the Capitol in fences and they've occupied it with troops as though they are under siege. They played up the idea that groups would attack the inaugural violently which did not happen (likely never was going to) to justify this military buildup where we had more troops in our own Capitol than in most foreign nations we're ostensibly at war with.

They did this over the bodies of people like Sicknick and Babbit, and we're learning now that the only one who may have truly died of direct violence was Babbit who was shot by law enforcement of some type, possibly a security detail though, not Capitol Police even.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Okay wait just one minute! You mean to tell me, here we are a full month after the incident and they still don’t know how this man died?! What am I missing? How is it in 2021, an individual can die but we can’t determine the exact cause and manner? Good lord, we have archeologists that can examine a 5000 year old mummy and determine with almost absolute certainty what and how it happened. This whole thing is starting to stink. Again, unless I’m missing something because I have to admit that I haven’t really followed the story.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: underpass61

From the video she only seemed to have been shot in the chest. I wonder if her neck wound was from someone else to make sure they had a few "victims" that could be pointed to.

We already know that people got in to the House floor because a Congresswoman opened the upper chambers door for the people (Jayapal), and we know that only certain Congressional offices got raided by these rioters, so is it too far off that bodies were needed to shove down everyone's throat as to how in danger everyone was. Hell poor Cortez may never recover from her attempted "whatever" she calls it.

There were two cops with guns raised when she was shot. One in the first doorway and one in the second.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

We know how he didn't die - by being struck by a fire extinguisher wielded by a crazed Trump supporter, nor did he die by inhaling pepper or bear spray. He also didn't seem to have pre-existing conditions that could have been easily triggered by the stress of the day.

So I guess we're working our through all the possible, riot-related excuses for him to have died before we look at any, more mundane and not violence related reasons the man passed on. After all, after he received the full-on hero treatment for political reasons, it wouldn't do for us to discover he died of something completely unrelated to any of it, just tragically timed.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Democrat politicians ordered a stand down for additional security.
www.npr.org...
"Monday, Jan. 4
U.S. Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund asks permission from House and Senate security officials to request that the D.C. National Guard be placed on standby in case the protest gets out of control. The Washington Post reports: "House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving said he wasn't comfortable with the 'optics' of formally declaring an emergency ahead of the demonstration, Sund said. Meanwhile, Senate Sergeant at Arms Michael Stenger suggested that Sund should informally seek out his Guard contacts, asking them to 'lean forward' and be on alert in case Capitol Police needed their help."

"Tuesday, Jan. 5
The FBI Field Office in Norfolk, Va., issues an explicit warning that extremists have plans for violence the next day, as first reported by the Post. It releases its advisory report after FBI analysts find a roster of troubling information including specific threats against members of Congress, an exchange of maps of the tunnel system under the Capitol complex and organizational plans like setting up gathering places in Kentucky, Pennsylvania and South Carolina so extremists can meet to convoy to Washington.

FBI Norfolk officials share what they have discovered with counterparts in D.C., the Post reports. The head of the FBI's Washington Field Office, Steven D'Antuono, later says that information is shared with the FBI's "law enforcement partners" through the bureau's Joint Terrorism Task Force. That includes the U.S. Capitol Police, U.S. Park Police, D.C.'s Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) and other agencies.

Officials convene a conference call with local law enforcement to discuss the Norfolk warning. The NYPD and Norfolk information contains raw intelligence that isn't yet validated or analyzed. Sources tell NPR the information was worrisome because of its specificity but was based on one or two sources — generally not enough to start deploying police or the National Guard.

Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser announces that the MPD will be the lead law enforcement agency and will coordinate with the Capitol Police, Park Police and Secret Service. "To be clear, the District of Columbia is not requesting other federal law enforcement personnel and discourages any additional deployment without immediate notification to, and consultation with, MPD if such plans are underway," "

"Officials including Chief Sund of the Capitol Police brief U.S. Rep. Zoe Lofgren, D-Calif., the chair of the House Administration Committee. "I was told by the police chief and the sergeant-at-arms that everything is under control and they had provided for every contingency," Lofgren later told The New York Times. "That turned out to be completely false.""

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join