It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Spikes the Football on the Election Rigging

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ketsuko

So they circumvented the system to save the . . . system?

That's how liberal logic works.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

So, Russia supposedly posting some facebook ads deserves a massive investigation for election interference...

A cabal of multinational companies, media corporations and the private sector using a massive campaign to manipulate the public to achieve the results they wanted in the election is actually saving democracy...

Huh...ok...gotcha...sure...

Not only that, they want credit and a pat on the back for a job well done!

originally posted by: ketsuko

That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream.

That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: mtnshredder

Adding to that, the always glib, superficial responses to threads. It's as if they're being coached.

They're not actually being coached by anyone, of course. It's just that they're puking out the same shallow tripe they're reading in the Daily Kos and watching on CNN.

Never any substance at all.

Nah, a full series of articles by a left leaning publication - Time magazine - clearly describing a cabal of rich and powerful manipulating the election - of course no substance at all.

After all it's what you wanted, and what you voted for. To get rid of Trump at any cost to the nation and to the party's integrity.

Now the Democratic Party owes this cabal of the very very rich and very very powerful big time.

But that is what you voted for, congrats you got it. Don't believe me, read the article, it's online for anyone to read then pat yourself on the back for voting for this and for "your guy" belonging to a rich and powerful cabal.

But it's what you wanted, to get rid of Trump at any cost. So I salute you for voting for this and supporting this and pretending there is nothing to see. Great tactic.

You won, the cost may be enormous but you won. Congrats.

I dare you to have the courage to watch this, but I doubt you or anyone who voted Democrat does, it has already been censored from YouTube and all Tech giant cabal members sites: rumble.com... or here stillnessinthestorm.com... But as a good ATSer you should watch it especially if you think it is simply conspiracy, which is what ATS is all about.
edit on 2/5/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Time Magazine verified what Joe Biden said TWICE in October 2020.

Don't these idiots realize all they're doing is poking the hornet's nest?

Patriots are not going to let the coup against President Trump go un-avenged.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That may be what they want - give them an excuse to remove the last vestiges of the group that would resist them.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
There’s a big difference between influenced and rigging.

I’m just gonna leave one word: GERRYMANDERING

Weren't the supposed Russian Facebook ads targeted to influence people to vote for Trump in 2016? I recall the left having an absolute meltdown over that.

I'm just gonna leave one word: HYPOCRITE
edit on 2 5 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2 5 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

That may be what they want - give them an excuse to remove the last vestiges of the group that would resist them.

It's known now as "advocating unity".

Unify under our hand or be punished.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I guess we have a conundrum. Was America actually intended to be run by all the people? Because the founders really only wanted stakeholders (i.e., landowners) to get a say. Everyone else they wanted shut out, believing most people too stupid to get a say.

WHich, honest, is just another way of saying that our founders envisioned America as a corporatocracy.

Is what they are talking about illegal? If it isn't, then we can only shrug and hope that folks who are paid from "the other side" figure out how to push back with similar methods.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

It's known now as "advocating unity".

Unify under our hand or be punished.

Yep unity (1984 style, read the book if you haven't yet)

Unity, Chinese style, we all think the same and if you don't think the way we tell you to think, you go to reeducation camp or "disappear". That's real unity. The kind of government Obama said he wished he was President of in 2011. This is what the Democrats mean by unity - everyone thinks the same, everyone speaks the same - or else.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
I didnt vote for jao I voted maga my previous post was pure unadulterated sarcasm.

Just so we are on the same page I will buy you a beer.

Well not sarcasm as that is exactly what happened
edit on 5-2-2021 by Themaskedbeast because: I forgot I was dumb honestly!

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

They wanted people with skin in the game. If you think about it, the straw was being taxed without having a voice. How many people today vote on the disposition of taxes, including the policy that sets them, without being taxed themselves?

However, in their day, the business owner was usually just one person, not a massive mega-corp, so more like the small business owners who've been put out of business all over the country this year. The interests they rebelled against were more likely to be like the mega corps if we think of the East India Company and the like.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I guess we have a conundrum. Was America actually intended to be run by all the people? Because the founders really only wanted stakeholders (i.e., landowners) to get a say. Everyone else they wanted shut out, believing most people too stupid to get a say.

WHich, honest, is just another way of saying that our founders envisioned America as a corporatocracy.

Is what they are talking about illegal? If it isn't, then we can only shrug and hope that folks who are paid from "the other side" figure out how to push back with similar methods.

👍

Totally agree. Select people was the intent.

Honestly, emotions and Me Me Me — are really not IMO the most logical way to go.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

When these sh*tbags do blatantly illegal and horrible things they have to purposely leave some evidence behind.

Illegal? How so?

You can't be serious.

Yes...they are serious.
In the face of overwhelming evidence of cheating and fraud in the election, the Leftists will always choose to look the other way.
They are accessories to the crime.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Wait....You think I voted for Biden?

Who do you think I was calling glib and superficial?

Like...Wow. You put a ton of effort into that shellacking, but....Friendly fire, man.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Or they just thought they'd make a system that allowed most anyone to own land. I mean, property was a major mention throughout the whole process.

They wanted everyone to own land. That's always been my understanding. I don't think corporations were even considered a permanent thing back then. I could be wrong though.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

They don't even care about optics anymore. That's the scary part.

They look the other way on Ilhan Omar's improprieties while in office and running for office, yet they castigate, pillory, and villify Republicans for facebook posts that date three years back or longer.

This is crazy town. I hope we can survive this.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
A few paragraphs in from the OP, the article explains the effort is by both labor and capita;, both left and conservative, to keep the election peaceful, free, and fair, and accept the results regardless of outcome.

"The handshake between business and labor was just one component of a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election–an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted. For more than a year, a loosely organized coalition of operatives scrambled to shore up America’s institutions as they came under simultaneous attack from a remorseless pandemic and an autocratically inclined President. Though much of this activity took place on the left, it was separate from the Biden campaign and crossed ideological lines, with crucial contributions by nonpartisan and conservative actors. The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory. It was an election so calamitous that no result could be discerned at all, a failure of the central act of democratic self-governance that has been a hallmark of America since its founding."

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Annee
There’s a big difference between influenced and rigging.

I’m just gonna leave one word: GERRYMANDERING

Weren't the supposed Russian Facebook ads targeted to influence people to vote for Trump in 2016? I recall the left having an absolute meltdown over that.

I'm just gonna leave one word: HYPOCRITE

There’s definitely is a lot of tunnel vision.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

edit on 5-2-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

No, it is the same system: Free Food, Housing and Clothing, just pick a bale of cotton. Then it was just vote for us. Now it is just don’t ask where all those votes came from.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join