It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How DJT [Trump] Lost the White House

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Some concerned federal employees had been tracking events in a Western state, and were sure they knew how vote flipping was being done there....[snip]... The concerned federal employees put the location in question under observation, and sure enough, that night there were three cars in the precinct parking lot. They were redoing their smash-down so that this time it would work. The license plates on those cars tracked back to a left-wing union which shows up repeatedly in the background of events of recent months. But in the morning the data was fixed, and no further orders were coming out of that judge.

This caught my eye as well. Byrne doesn't specifically name "Arizona" as the western state, it could be Nevada as well, but I've heard this is pretty much what has happened here. And that there is evidence of tampering with the machines, as well as actuall ballots. I obviously don't have any proof of this myself, so it's just talk at this point.

But if true, there should be some recourse. If not, then it must be part of any reform efforts.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Boadicea

Their fear of being exposed overrides any concern for the people of America.

I'm not even sure there is any concern for the people... much less the nation. These people are so far up their own butts with self-importance and self-gratification that they don't even think of the people beyond how to get around us. It's sickening to see. And nauseating to know.

It's amazing President Trump was able to achieve so many milestones, considering how strong the headwinds were.

Yes. I think the one moment of sympathy I felt for Trump was when Byrne described Trump lamenting how much more he could have accomplished if not for the negative Nellie's all around him. And it really wasn't even sympathy for Trump so much as sympathy for us. What could have been...

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

This will resurface.

Precendent has been set.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Some more snippets....

Under various orders signed previously by both Obama and by Trump, if an election had foreign entanglement, the President had a broad spectrum of powers. There was indisputable evidence of foreign involvement on countless fronts, but we were asking that only a narrow set of his powers be invoked: based on the information that had been turned up, the President should use his powers under the requisite Executive Orders to send US Marshalls and the National Guard into the five problematic counties, open up the paper ballot backups, and recount them on livestreamed TV. If there were no big discrepancies, Trump would concede. If there were big discrepancies, such as half-a-million vote discrepancies that we suspected might fall out, then more aggressive courses of action could be countenanced, such as re-rerunning the election in those counties or states. The recount of the five counties could be easily done in under a week, and if it justified further action, the entire resolution could still be achieved on a Constitutional timeline.

***It was either that, or an election whose integrity was doubted by 47% of the electorate had to be choked down.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

“Can’t we just drone this guy”

:meh
Edit: quality OP grazie

With Biden in the office the answer is "yes we can", it wouldn't be the first time for him...

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
1. Election Integrity Compromised to instill new leadership
2. Secure Capital with Troops
3. Purge Military to conform to progressive views
4. Remove and replace all who opposed election in Pentagon
5. Remove and replace all who opposed election in Congress
6. Remove and replace those in intel agencies who opposed election results
7. Control citizen thoughts by suppressing opposition voices
8. Arrest and/or educate citizens who opposed election results
7. Democracy is gone

This is not conspiracy. It is all happening right now.

edit on Febam28amf0000002021-02-05T10:46:32-06:001032 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
More snippets...

At one point I learned how the President was staying involved. Periodically, the Mediocrity and Rudy Giuliani were going over to the White House to brief him. Really, no kidding: the person who was so bad my colleagues had declared they would quit rather than work another moment with that person, and the 76 year old guy who had trouble sending an email and was spending at least his evenings sloshed, were the ones explaining to the President the cyber-crime of all time and what his options were.

At first I thought it was a sick joke, but I confirmed it.  The Mayor and the Mediocrity were the ultimate point-people on the mission of addressing this world-historic event.

Flynn and I felt sick. A frequent subject of mutter between us ran along the lines, “Why the # are we doing this?” The president’s children were off, uninvolved, pep-rallying, or planning retirements.  We could detect no discernible strategy out of the President’s team, no marching orders, just an organization wandering around in circles and melting as it did so. A Mediocrity who was so bad, we had had to make special arrangements such that the Mediocrity did not have contact with our Bad News Bears, or they were going to flee. And the whole mess was led by a 76 year old gentleman, a man beloved by all including myself, but who six weeks into what might be the most sophisticated cyber-theft in all of history, still could not have a coherent conversation beyond, Did you hear that 211 dead people in Philadelphia voted? Dead people?!?!? And they voted! Joe Frazier’s father voted! Have you heard?!?

And then we would remember why were doing it: America’s brand is “elections”. It is what we do. We had a national election that appears to have been compromised in a remarkably precise yet strategic way, it shows the hand of foreign involvement, it may be part of a Chinese psyop to take over our country, and there might never be a free, non-goon election in America again. That’s why we were not supposed to quit, we often reminded each other.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Just finished Chapter one, incredible eye opener.

To be fair, I've followed Richard for a while and I love his composure and love for Country. He does a great job of explaining a lot of what we suspected and now know.

I have a hunch that the Mediocrity is Jenna Ellis, fits the bill and she comes off snooty and pretentious.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Well written and very insightful series of articles.

Not one thing in them surprised me, though.

Well, the fact that Trump took a nonchalant attitude to the Election Fraud and continued to put so much trust in Rudy, after repeated displays of questionable conduct related to his Legal “strategies”, was a bit surprising.

It would seem the most fault lays with Trump. IMO.

Cest la vie...

Sucks bigly though, lol.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

I have a hunch that the Mediocrity is Jenna Ellis, fits the bill and she comes off snooty and pretentious.

I hadn't really given any thought to her identity, but you may be right.

I was actually more curious why he didn't name the person outright, as he does so many other players. I'm still wondering why some identities are not revealed while others are.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Well, the fact that Trump took a nonchalant attitude to the Election Fraud and continued to put so much trust in Rudy, after repeated displays of questionable conduct related to his Legal “strategies”, was a bit surprising.

Cest la vie...

Sucks bigly though, lol.

I won't say "fault," but I will definitely say Trump could have done more. I wonder how much Trump actually grasped about the technological evidence, and the accusations.

I was shocked when Rudy (or someone Team Trump) stated that they would not pursue foriegn interference. That was a "WTH" moment for me. That's an entirely federal matter, and absolutely should have been pursued and investigation by federal authorities.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Cest la vie...

Sucks bigly though, lol.

I won't say "fault," but I will definitely say Trump could have done more. I wonder how much Trump actually grasped about the technological evidence, and the accusations.

I was shocked when Rudy (or someone Team Trump) stated that they would not pursue foriegn interference. That was a "WTH" moment for me. That's an entirely federal matter, and absolutely should have been pursued and investigation by federal authorities.

Yes.

And the foreign aspect is key to the whole house of cards.

Notice how all the companies in question have their headquarters over seas and outside US jurisdiction.

By the time you get to them, it's all been corrected. Even in the US they are getting a heads up before audits or any investigations.

I think this is on a Global scale.

We've peered into the looking glass....eyeopeneningly scary when you think about it.

Our votes and/or any legislation written cannot be trusted. Period.

When our leaders and those who advise them have zero integrity, it's all over.

Agreed about Trump being ignorant about the forensic tech and the way the machines actually operate and what their hardware is capable of.

I'm confident he meant well, but he was in over his head and should have been advised properly. That's kinda his fault too, though. He should have been able to see the lack of resolve and incompetence of Rudy, etc...

edit on 2/5/2021 by MykeNukem because: good read

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Our votes and/or any legislation written cannot be trusted. Period.

When our leaders and those who advise them have zero integrity, it's all over.

I wish everyone understood this and demanded better. This is unacceptable.

I would be very happy to see an amendment to the Constitution which placed certain conditions upon who can write legislation for Congress to consider and vote on. We cannot limit the power of the people... including the individual... to offer legislative bills, but special interest groups (including corporations and industry lobbyists) should be limited to providing input on legislation before Congress, not the author.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Trump's biggest accomplishment

He did some good stuff with trade.
But for me the biggest thing is how people are now paying more attention to government.
That would not have happened during a hillary term.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

He did some good stuff with trade.
But for me the biggest thing is how people are now paying more attention to government.
That would not have happened during a hillary term.

He did some great things in the Middle East. I give him much credit for that.

And I loved that he shook things up and got people interested and passionate and paying attention. Unfortunately, we were all bombarded with propaganda, disinfo and misinfo and all manner of lies. But it's good to see nevertheless.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Pat Cipollone, if Patrick's tweets at the time are any indication.

EDIT:
Strike that...Pat Cipollone comes in in part 3. Jenna is a good guess.
edit on 2/5/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The next installment is posted:

How DJT Lost the White House, Chapter 5: Agitation & Chaos (January 6 – 20)

I covers the storming of Capitol Hill through to a couple days before Biden's installation.

Something new (for me anyway) is a video of what looks to be Capitol Police inside the building handing tools/weapons to the protesters outside the building...

But overall, it is a very very discouraging read.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Final installment:

How DJT Lost the White House, Chapter 6: The Aftermath

This last chapter is more speculation than facts or events, including theories about the end game and the future.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

LOL:

In these recent months I met two people for whom I can completely vouch. Two people of whom I can say, “These two people are fully and entirely about helping the USA, and are not in it one iota for themselves.” Those two people are Sidney Powell and Mike Flynn. They have started an excellent organization, Defending the Republic, and they mean business. Give them whatever donations you would otherwise send the Republican Party.

This guy must have smoked the world's largest crack rock.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

“These two people are fully and entirely about helping the USA, and are not in it one iota for themselves.”

Now... now... no need to be so cynical. That may be true. We don't know what their motives are. We cannot know what is in their hearts.

It's what's in their minds that worries me more... or not in their minds... and I'm not sure if I should be thinking of them as Dumb and Dumber or Hook and Crook.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join