It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Remembers High School Rectangle Pizza?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

LOL, no, the older ones had pasta extruders like a larger version of a Kitchen Aid. You could make various hard pastas with the correct dies in the unit.

I hear it only makes pasta tho if you are wearing the hat. That’s the rule.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I have the hat.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
Im confused as to why people would eat highly processed food.

Ignorance.

You could argue ignorance but you could also argue comfort. I'll take kraft nuclear orange mac and chee anytime. Or a little Velveeta nacho cheese dip with some Tostitos. I don't really care if it takes a year or two off my life. Lifespan is overrated.

I gotta agree, it's a comfort foods things. Sorry Aug, but mac and cheese with real cheese, while very good (and I love me some real cheeses, yellow plastic can DIAF) but it's just too heavy, in heft and flavor, to me. Kraft's where it's at for comfort level mac & cheese, no other kind tastes right. I'll cheat and buy a few boxes of that now and then. Like today

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Kraft mac and cheese is god awful. It has no substance. I think your taste buds be broke. Lame.
edit on 5-2-2021 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I do. It was the best food in the lunchroom, at my high school. I use to sneak off everyday during my senior year for fast food. One day at McDonald’s I ran into this extremely hot blonde, she looked to be about my age. Long story short I asked her out. It turned out she was the new French teacher. Damn, I miss the 70’s.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

I remember working in the cafeteria in 7th grade, going into the walk in freezer with a tray of those pizzas, where me and a friend of mine proceeded to WOLF down the entire tray of pizza and wash it down with chocolate milk. I remember the cheese was lava hot and it burned the crap out of my mouth. OMG those pizzas were good though!! The only thing better was tater tots and chocolate brownies we sometimes got. This is back in 1973.

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I do. It was the best food in the lunchroom, at my high school. I use to sneak off everyday during my senior year for fast food. One day at McDonald’s I ran into this extremely hot blonde, she looked to be about my age. Long story short I asked her out. It turned out she was the new French teacher. Damn, I miss the 70’s.

It's amazing! All my French teachers were sensual women... somehow it must be nature's way to make the lessons more bearable. Conversely, all my geography teachers were balding, middle-aged men with very strange habits. I went to an all boys school and these guys seemed very content. The stories I have are for the RATS forum... I'll say no more!

On topic, we had the same style pizza served at school (UK) and always with chips (fries). Being of Italian origin it wasn't a pretty sight to see or taste to behold. I much preferred the meat pies, bangers & mash or fish fingers days. Also, every bloody day they had peeled tomatoes which I detested. Bloody hell fire, my mum used peeled tomatoes to make a proper pasta sauce... they were never meant to be eaten straight out of the damn can... I'll say no more!

edit on 6-2-2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hahahaha this is too good

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Who Remembers High School Rectangle Pizza?

Prison food was probably better.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I used to be able to get it out of the vending machine at work, back in the 90's. It was like 85 cents a slice.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

God bless you Sir for creating this thread. I wouldn't eat it now but back then it was the best evar.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: wills120

God bless you Sir for creating this thread. I wouldn't eat it now but back then it was the best evar.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

I remember working in the cafeteria in 7th grade, going into the walk in freezer with a tray of those pizzas, where me and a friend of mine proceeded to WOLF down the entire tray of pizza and wash it down with chocolate milk. I remember the cheese was lava hot and it burned the crap out of my mouth. OMG those pizzas were good though!! The only thing better was tater tots and chocolate brownies we sometimes got. This is back in 1973.

I bet u didn't gain an oz of weight either! I literally could not gain weight at that age as my metabolism was a Nasa hydrogen booster.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You missed one of the secrets of life then: Mustard Makes Crappy Pizza Tolerable.

Seriously you can eat Sbarro’s, Domino’s even Little Caesar’s and Pizza Hut with mustard.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
You missed one of the secrets of life then: Mustard Makes Crappy Pizza Tolerable.

Seriously you can eat Sbarro’s, Domino’s even Little Caesar’s and Pizza Hut with mustard.

You're going to hell.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I was granted quasi-immortality by virtue of being unqualified for Heaven and the fear I’d take over Hell. Purgatory is the best I can hope for now.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I was granted quasi-immortality by virtue of being unqualified for Heaven and the fear I’d take over Hell. Purgatory is the best I can hope for now.

I'm making a call to my boy down there and seeing if he can get you an upgrade to the Lake of Fire. You earned it Mr. Mustard Pizza Man.

Wait until Alleghany comes back, you're gonna make him weep.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: Nyiah

Kraft mac and cheese is god awful. It has no substance. I think your taste buds be broke. Lame.

I bought some Kraft Mac and Cheese imported here, they don't just sell it in stores. I would not touch that # ever again, God awful!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join