It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Bill Gates?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Perhaps this isn’t the correct forum, but hey, it “generally” touches on a lot, and this is the general forum!

Call me blind or ignorant or whatever you choose. I view about an hour of TV a year, I pay zero attention to the mainstream media, and I probably can’t even navigate their search engines correctly.

I tried to find the answer to this before asking, but I couldn’t. Weird. Not even an attempted explanation seems to be online.

My question is, why is Gates sticking his tentacles into the coronavirus situation and vaccines? What qualifies him?

About ten years ago an acquaintance of mine told me how he knew Gates way back at the beginning of Microsoft. He said Gates was strictly a charming computer nerd. He had very little realistic business acumen (but plenty of pie-in-the-sky ideas), was anxious about dealing with crowds or strangers, and his mind worked in a concrete manner and not very abstractly. Gates’ business partners allegedly made him more marketable working as a team— not the man himself.

So why the heck are we hearing his name now, associated with the pandemic? You don’t hear General Motors engineers getting involved with telling McDonald’s how to make their food taste better, so what does a computer geek have to do with vaccines?
edit on 2-2-2021 by therainmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

Why Bill Gates? Why not Bill Gates?

If you were young, smart and ridiculously rich, and you wanted to do something to help humanity, what would you do with all that money?

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
The primary goals of the foundation are to enhance healthcare and reduce extreme poverty across the globe, and to expand educational opportunities and access to information technology in the U.S.

He's a philanthropist. Thats why.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

If you were young, smart and ridiculously rich, and you wanted to do something to help humanity, what would you do with all that money?

The difference is we don’t know Bill Gates motivations. I doubt they are altruistic.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Probably because he put his $$ where his mouth is!

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker His interest is nothing new and builds upon what he has been doing for years. He has moved away from Microsoft several years ago, and has pledged an enormous amount to his foundation. It has spent much time and money fighting disease, both research and practical applications, particularly in Africa. With the Covid outbreak he has turned the ship entirely onto it. GIven the increasing ignorance in the US his experience in the Third World is on the mark.

Regarding the CT that he wants to inject us with trackers, why bother? when we pay to be tracked by cell phones?

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The difference is we don’t know Bill Gates motivations. I doubt they are altruistic.

That's a different question. The OP asked "why Bill Gates and COVID 19 Vaccinations, why now?"

The answer is he has dedicated a good portion of his money and time into global health care and global vaccination programs since 1999.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

He can put some $$ where my hand is too!

I bet he could afford to lend me 20 bucks.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Probably because he's soul hacked by a dark reptilian entity fixated on genetic tinkering and AI enslavement technologies. His skin suit is his 😷.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

What qualifies him?

He is a psychopathic eugenicist. He has extraordinary wealth and influence. It's unlikely he has your best interests in mind.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Bill and Melinda Gates made a lot of money and looked for investments that were ethical and had a likely return.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

Several conspiracy theorists have equated being one of the richest people in the world, and medical research investment, as being some nefarious plot.

Despite the plain nonsense of the idea (which is on a par with the coronavirus somehow being able to use 5G radio signals), the kooks of the world have continued to build and promote nutty theories. Like that a very wealthy technologist wants to reset society in a way that will destroy their wealth and kick the world back into the stone age.

LOL

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
When Gates was at the helm of Microsoft, he spearheaded many company policies that led to antitrust suits being launched against Microsoft and him personally. He constantly lied in court appearances. His greed was pathological.
One judge ruled that Microsoft had committed monopolization, tying (forcing customers to buy add-on products after they had purchased Microsoft products) and blocking competition, each in violation of the Sherman Antitrust Act.

But now he's a saint, out to save humanity?

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

Who?

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Glad to see someone else on here is aware of gematria.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Andrew Carnegie was no saint either, yet his philanthropy and his "Gospel of Wealth" philosophy have inspired many a billionaire to contribute a good portion of their wealth back to society.

Andrew Carnegie was a Scottish-American industrialist and philanthropist. Carnegie led the expansion of the American steel industry in the late 19th century and became one of the richest Americans in history. He became a leading philanthropist in the United States and in the British Empire. During the last 18 years of his life, he gave away ~$350 million (roughly $5.2 billion in 2019) to charities, foundations, and universities – almost 90 percent of his fortune. His 1889 article proclaiming "The Gospel of Wealth" called on the rich to use their wealth to improve society, and stimulated a wave of philanthropy.
sourcebooks.fordham.edu...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Money, world population control, micro chipping the population, uploading windows 10 directly into our brains? We’ll be good little workers, working 18 hour days before you know it.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Give it all away.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

I'm sure he can afford me a small loan of just 1 million dollars

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join