It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ridiculous 3:33 A.M. Pesterings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Yeah to hells being more appealing ... some hells to to some folks, anyway. Organ harvesting does NOT appeal, though.

It's partly why I left the quiet, very pleasant green suburbs of the American Midwest and am existing in a desert border town that has stark contrasts on every street. Gritty can be fun! Though, admittedly I had "too much" fun and am finally somewhat tired of "slumming." Boring manicured lawns with their attendant manicured minds don't seem quite as grotesque these days, though just slightly. Age, I suppose.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

A similar thing here, went bush to get away from the "fun". I think about moving to the city occasionally. One can be surrounded by people and still be alone.

I would miss the solitude, and I would guess you would miss the desert nights . . .

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

If you say something unusual occurred, then I'll believe that.

You're right: It certainly has been quite a long time, I suppose. I've been rather busy, in a good way. It's very nice of you to ask how I'm doing! I work as a transfer agent for a trust company and have my degree. I've been having a fun time. Additionally, I adopted an adorable Siamese-mix kitten the other week and he's simply darling.

How about you? I hope you've been well.

Any updates on the experiences you were having?
edit on 22-8-2021 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Very interesting.
Exploding head syndrome is a bunch of BS IMO. This is just scientists coming up with speculative guess at something they do not understand (spiritual science). Same with many other psychological phenomena like multiple personality syndrome. Would you believe the people that have this diagnosis actually have multiple beings in their human container?

The loud noise you hear is likely you coming back into your body or an entity that does not have your best interests in mind threatening your body. I’ve had this experience where I wake up in the middle of the night and see an entity , the entity is usually startled and then disappears. Sometimes actually fading in and out before it completely disappears. On one occasion a 3 foot slender silhouette of a being was standing at my doorway. I watched for 10 sec as it acknowledged that I could see it and slowly walked away into the next room.

Either your higher self or a spirit guide likely pulled you back to our body because there may have been a threat. These beings have absolutely no power over you (in my experience) as long as you don’t allow them to.

Praying to Yeshua, Archangel Michael, or making up your own prayer usually helps. The armor of God also works well.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter
Hi.

As for Exploding Head being B.S., I tend to think it IS ridiculously overused as a catch-all explanation for stubborn materialists, though probably having experienced it when a kid, I think it's an accurate description of a "real" human experience.

Interesting view on what happened... all I can say is "maybe so." Unfortunately (?) my "dreaming" self is very removed from the memory of my "waking" self, in body or out ... and my few instances of awakening and remembering fading, twisted nightmares might explain that stubborn forgetfulness.

It's certainly a strange state humans are in, as in only being aware of such a small sliver of waking awareness (for most of us).

As for the entity you describe, in my current house there have been rare incidents of typical "haunting" aside from the 3:33 a.m. incidents.

One such haunting event was a head and shoulders portion of a solid black humanoid shadow that emerged from a wall in the hallway I was staring at, wide awake during early evening with bright lights on, and when it seemingly noticed me noticing it ducked back into the wall. That was ...er, eye-opening.

My armor of God might need repair, but in general I seem to have a very effective, yet overworked, guardian watching my butt despite getting into some spiritually dramatic situations. I cannot see how calm mindfulness and/or acting in good conscience can possibly hurt.. anything.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Heh, good for you regarding having a fun time as an adult with all the adult accoutrements. It can be difficult to maintain fun ...but worth it, since much of what we currently consider 'adult life' isn't much of a life (regarding typical careers and material acquisitions, I mean... being a weirdo and projecting my own distaste for bureaucracy and time constraints, but what ya gonna do?).

The things I know, offhand, about being a transfer agent for a trust company could fill the period at the end of this sentence, but I hope the people involved are entertaining.

Kittens are sorta the definition of cute... "skoal" to it, and you.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Oh, and not a single, solitary noticing or waking at 3:33 a.m. (or p.m.) since the kind people attempted their interventions. It is odd because it had been a chronic "thing" for nearly 7 years (thinking back a bit more carefully).

I haven't heard from one of the people who tried to help, though... and I'm hoping they're still banging around in their meat suit?

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

So, I'm hoping to spread more warming goo, especially to those who are not especially gooey at the moment and who happen to be reading this. Why not?

Almost 2 laps round the Sun later and I'm feeling the warmth, I'm going through similar things on an eerily similar timeframe and reading this thread?

It makes a lot of sense, it's quite comforting too. So thank you for starting it Baddogma and I genuinely hope you're still sleeping well

I have nothing else to add other than "diddums!" Moreso for myself than anything. Gotta laugh and smile!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join