It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silver About to Explode

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: Ohanka

it seems to dip every morning

Though knowing my luck gonna wake up tomorrow and see the stock is $1000 a share lol.

Naw, I think a lot of this was from the fear of missing out,(FOMO).

Peeple are like sheep.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That is a huge market...there would need to be a serious amount of retail buyers...hell there would have to be a ton of buyers in general. I don't think it will pan out like people think. There has been a coordinated promotion of silver squeeze in the msm too...and anytime those guys are united on something its probably a lie...

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

We've printed trillions and will continue to print trillions are the US government works toward devaluing the dollar.

Nothing like debasing a national currency to drive demand for non inflationary assets.

and anytime those guys are united on something its probably a lie...

Sorry, but this isn't logically consistent.

goldsilverpros.com...
edit on 2 1 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Do you think all these media outlets would be promoting this lock step if it was possible? Do you think CNBC and CNN are on the side of the little guy...or want to see a market collapse? How's that for logic...

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Try reading the links I posted.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

"If you take that route, it would be best to cater to those in power, be it the military or wealthy politicians. You might have a chance at doing well if you play all sides, esp. those sides with the most power. You would be corrupt of course, but you will need flexible morals to survive, even thrive, in such a scenario."

A luke warm life of appeasement and survival is not worth the sacrifice of dignity or honor, IMO.
Won't be me.

Won't be me neither, but from my research, that would be the way to go, to supplly black market goods to the highest bidders, who ever that might be.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I have been able to find plentiful older circulated grade foreign coins from mostly before the middle of the 20th century in coin shops and ebay. The coin shops regularly discount them while ebay tends to tax them a bit higher due to ludicrous high selling fees. But they are being delivered.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
5oAEPVY4eGY

Put in YT...

One internet guys opinion.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
This explains why there's a guy on local social media interested in buying silver but not gold.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Anyone keep up with the reddit forum that is playing this game? I only ask because by what I heard while this group is being blamed for running the demand up, there is people on reddit saying it's not them. They think it is bots doing it.
My question would be if they did manage to tank the paper silver. How much would the imaginary price of silver jack up as banks and hedge funds scramble to obtain actual silver when people wise up and want the actual silver in their hands or vaults and where would it settle when the whole scheme blows and they no longer care about covering the paper?

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

It seems to me that the MSM is trying to get people to buy SLV which is a hedge fund owned ETF backed by silver.

What they don't want is people buying physical silver.

My advice is to buy physical and stay away from ETFs.

If they can't cover paper then they blow up their companies. There are over 200 contracts for every ounce of silver. This is creating a situation where there is more paper than silver and it is the paper driving the price action rather than physical supply.

If paper blows up and we have a real accounting of physical supply then we end up with a much higher silver price.
edit on 2 2 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 2 2 2021 by projectvxn because: Edited out an completely backward sentence.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Oh, I wouldn't touch the paper with a ten foot pole.
But, you sure it isn't that there are 200 pieces of paper for every once of silver? It just would sound more like it to me. And well alot of that silver is being held by people not really that interested in selling it. Silver also has more industrial uses than gold does.
So, ya, the markets peddling the paper would have big problems if the people all suddenly decided the wanted the physical. Matter of fact. I think they have been for awhile.
Really wish we could have a less manipulated markets. There is really no telling what the actual value is except to say it is worth as much as you can find someone to pay for it.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
5oAEPVY4eGY

Put in YT...

One internet guys opinion.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Yes. I got that so backward.

Fixed.

It's early

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm aware of Tim Pool's opinion. But there's a lot he isn't aware of.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Clarified fairly well in your above post.

Still, media sentiment should be taken into consideration.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If people start messing around with Silver, can't the government just declare it a strategic resource?

Then you've got no choice but to sell it to the government at the price they set which will no doubt benefit the financiers.

I wouldn't if I were you, honestly.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

That's not likely to happen.

Especially since the government holds no silver reserves.

The largest producers of silver aren't even in the United States. They're largely Mexican and South American. Is the US going to confiscate their silver too? They'd have to.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I'm hearing just the opposite on reddit. They say don't buy unless its actual physical silver. Coins. bars. The big boys are trying to drive the price up before a huge sell off and shake up. Something about more paper silver sold than exists.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

it was a distraction for the weekend, fueled by mass media hype, its back to its friday value

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join