It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Wrong In Iowa.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Something wrong in many places I know, but this is just crazy blatant wrong.

Iowa Satanic School Congratulates Senate GOP On the successful passing of SF 159 DES MOINES, IOWA January 29th, 2021

The Iowa Satanic School recognizes the considerable efforts of the Iowa GOP to move forward with School Choice for our state. This will give Iowa families the choice to seek educational opportunities outside of public schools, using their taxpayer-funded student first scholarship to make Iowa’s FIRST Satanic School a reality.

Say WHAT?

Congratulations to Senator Amy Sinclair (Allerton) and Senator Jeff Taylor (Sioux Center) who serve as Chair and Vice-Chair of the Senate Education Committee who worked hard to answer the call of Baphomet to give ALL families the chance to be educated without curriculum regulations.

So, the passing of Senate File 159 may seem good because so many benefit, BUT it now affords those Evil Psycopathic Control Freaks the opportunity to inject their own poison deep into rural communities via a pre-paid education system designed by them.

Homeschooling gone mad and perhaps all part of the pandemic/lockdown plan.

Steal the mind and the body will follow.

No mention of their SATANISM in their details....
Senator Amy Sinclair
Senator Jeff Taylor
Brad Zaun

Knowing that this program may harm rural Iowans, we are in the early planning stages for a fourteen-county bus service for the 2021-2022 school year, and satellite schools for rural communities in 2023 and beyond. Our vision is that families in EVERY district in Iowa will have the opportunity to study Satanism in all its forms.

How widespread is this? All states have a branch acting behind the scenes I imagine.

Iowa Satanic School is a future recipient of taxpayer funding through Iowa’s school choice/voucher program.

LINK TO: Iowa Satanic School Website

The Bill: SF159

From the "Title" section of the above bill...I don't like this bit:

...., modifying provisions related to education data collection and permissible education programs and funding

Iowa kids = Warlocks and Witches in the making?

+31 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Freedom of Religion. It's a thing. It means ANY religion, not just the ones you approve of. In fact, that's the point.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Freedom of Religion. It's a thing. It means ANY religion, not just the ones you approve of. In fact, that's the point.

Precisely.

Bloody scary eh?

Maybe it's time to dust off my Priest robes.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Does this mean there will be Christian schools funded by taxes?

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Too true.
These rubes (Satanists) love the attention more than anything. It provides the "legitimacy" they so desire. Personally, I don't give a rat's ash about any of them. I prefer freedom from religion.

edit on 14Sat, 30 Jan 2021 14:04:02 -0600pmvAmerica/ChicagoSaturdayb20211America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So say we bring in baby tossing from India
or start a Bohra community.
Get that female genital mutilation thing going.
Where do we draw the line?

a reply to: schuyler

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
All religions have the same rights in this country. Not just those who worship white Jesus.

Calm down though. These people don't actually believe in Satan, and their teachings are all actually peaceful.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Nvm

edit on 30-1-2021 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Sure they have the right.
Just as parents will have the right not to send their children there, then they won't get any money.

Or there will be parents that will.

Meh.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This bill has nothing to do with satanism.
It is about tax funds to private schools.
What's your source on the quotes?

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Sounds like some clowns on the left are trying to play with people's emotions about upsetting the education cabal.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
BUT it now affords those Evil Psycopathic Control Freaks the opportunity to inject their own poison deep into rural communities via a pre-paid education system designed by them.

Already there, it's called the public school system.

I imagine "alternative" schools will open in Mayberry to much controversy, and also imagine they'll close a couple years later due to lack of students. Established charter and private schools in this area are just barely keeping their doors open, and I doubt there's enough market for fringe education variants to be viable esp. in smaller communities.

But at least there's CHOICE. Versus having students indoctrinated by the state and by law, with no input from parents.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

They don't actually believe in Satan, the name is used just to rile people up.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

“...chance to be educated without curriculum regulations.”

What does that mean? I certainly do not approve of much of the “curriculum” that is forced on our kids in public schools today. But it seems a good idea that there be oversight of curriculum? What, just teach the kids in your school to learn spells for twelve years? Or learn only Greek, for example? There has to be a basic education in math, english, sciences, etc. We can’t just have a free-for-all.

About a “Satanic School,” as a Christian, of course I don’t support or like that one bit. However, freedom of religion doesn’t only apply to me, so I’m not gonna quibble with it.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

They don't actually believe in Satan, the name is used just to rile people up.

How do you know that?

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Because they say as much. They're non-theistic.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: abigredneck

We already mutilate most dude's genitals here already. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

This is pretty much common knowledge. Satanists don't really believe in some sort of devil. Its all metaphor (like every other religion but they are at least open about it.)

www.churchofsatan.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: abigredneck
So say we bring in baby tossing from India
or start a Bohra community.
Where do we draw the line?

"We" don't get to draw it. We use present day laws we have. Murder is illegal, so eating babies is out. Pretty simple concept. In terms of genital mutilation, between 76% and 92% of all males in the US have undergone circumcision. So what's with the fixation on females?

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Yeah well what happened to separation of church and state? U.S. courts have determined that public schools are an "arm of the state" and thus can do nothing to hinder or promote religion.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join