It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keeping Up With Ron Morehead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
He's going to be a guest on a live FB thing about audio & Sasquatch.

FEB 6 AT 12 PM EST – FEB 7 AT 6 PM EST
STRANGE BRÄU RADIO | AUDIO RETRIEVAL & REVIEW

Know a bunch of people aren't on FB, but for those who are this is a free thing an we at least had some advance notice! It's going to blow for people on the east coast cause cause 12pm is pretty late. Still I'm looking forward to it.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
He's going to be a guest on a live FB thing about audio & Sasquatch.

FEB 6 AT 12 PM EST – FEB 7 AT 6 PM EST
STRANGE BRÄU RADIO | AUDIO RETRIEVAL & REVIEW

Know a bunch of people aren't on FB, but for those who are this is a free thing an we at least had some advance notice! It's going to blow for people on the east coast cause cause 12pm is pretty late. Still I'm looking forward to it.

Ron Morehead was one of the fellows that recorded those eerie (alleged) Sasquatch vocalizations up in the Sierra Nevadas during the 1970's, right?

I saw his story described on one of Paulides' 411 movies (don't throw rocks at me Caver!). If I remember right, he also claimed to have seen orbs and strange lights during his time there as well.

Not going to watch it on FB because I don't have an account, but if someone posts a YouTube replay or something here, I'll check it out.

Morehead's stories were among those that got me thinking about the Bigfoot phenomenon as potentially something beyond some large bipedal ape species that nobody has found anthropological proof of yet. It'll be interesting to see if he's got any new information to relay since he appeared in Paulides' film.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Thanks Caver78 !

Got the date marked and hopefully I'll be able to catch Ron. Got the chance to meet him a few times and he doesn't disappoint. And considering where his audio captures and other documenting in The Sierra's were located at (an approximate 20 mile area where my experience's were at with a presumed BIpedal), I tend to listen intently to what he shares.

Got all his books and audio recordings of the (presumed) beasts/creatures/peoples.

Johnny

edit on 1/29/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

If it makes it to Youtube it'll prolly be by STRANGE BRÄU RADIO. I figured not everyone interested in Ron Morehead was going to be happy about the FB part. Dunno why they're doing it this way, but couldn't let it pass unnoticed.

We're cool on the Paulides stuff.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

You MET HIM!!!!

I dodged his stuff for long time, mostly cause so many BF dipsticks carried on about him. BUT!
Accidentally came across him again in a movie on Prime this fall an damn if I wasn't transfixed. Hate to admit I was wrong, but there ya go, mark your calendars!

I was WRONG.
Can't believe I had to admit it an it isn't even Feb. yet.
Yes, the stooopid burns!

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I could be mistaken , but 12:00 pm is noon time. I would hate for you to miss it when you took a nap at lunch so you could stay up late that night. 😄a reply to: Caver78

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
For those that might not know of his (Ron Morehead) recordings I'll post up one that has significance to me.

edit on 1/30/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: I goofed

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Just a reminder... Ron Morehead will be on shortly.

If I did this correctly... this link wont require any signing in to watch/listen the current Audio Analysis presentation which is good.

Audio Analysis

The Ron Morehead stuff starts up shortly at 6pm EST... it will be a different link (I would assume).

***ETA***

Well I don't know what type of scheduling these guys are doing but it's a bit confusing. They may have already added the presentation but at a different time slot. I found this from Feb 6th with Ron Morehead on Youtube.

Sasquatch & Anomalous Audio Analysis Day 1

edit on 2/7/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: edit to add links

posted on Feb, 11 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Awesome! Thanks for posting.

top topics

join