It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US issues terror alert over anti-government extremists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Next step from when napolitano said vets were the next risk in domestic terrorism.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Its hard to find people more patriotic than vets so of course they would be the next group targeted.

And currently serving national guard were questioned prior to deployment to dc just to make sure they were not of questionable loyalty to the new chosen ones.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Great, another scare tactic. Anyone else notice how this correlates to the barricades and the NG still in DC and Biden’s domestic terrorism bill? They’re sending a message that they’re going to do whatever they want and you can’t stop us. This is a hostile take over of our country and the people with their heads buried so far in the sand that they can’t see it are a lost cause. They’ll eventually come for them too, they always do.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I might actually move to Canada.

After Jao Bai Den stole the election, after the patriotic assemblage at the Capitol was suddenly deemed an 'insurrection' by the MSM even though it was 2 broken windows and no local biz or lives lost minus 2 or 3 ppl (do the math verus this summer) and after we saw the worst inaugaration in a lifetime, (no one there, just troops and empty flags. . . So fellow servicemen, how did you feel doing detail there? oh whats that? you had no wifi, toilets, or even a place to sleep? ) Hail Bai Den. Long live China.

No I think I will move to Mexico. They make more sense.
# Trudeau sp.
a reply to: Vroomfondel

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Nice knowing us.

We have weapons and training. OW

# Bai Den.

I am not going to do some stupid # but this is stupid # going on right here .
IE America now.

Take Heart.

EUROPE is worse.

Portugal is on total lockdown due to the RACIST virus.
We all know lockdowns SAVE LIVES>

Get me off this rock

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

This is the excuse biden and pelosi will use to keep DC fortified. Anyone show up protesting will be labeled a terrorist, ect.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
They will be coming for us on ATS soon.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

From 2001 to 2008 we had 6 and a half years of constant terror advisories and government manufactured threats regarding Islamofascists and NorKs from the Bush Admin's DHS.
From 2009 to 2016 we lived under a constant, ceaseless string of advisories and government manufactured threats regarding Constitutionalist groups the feds misclassified as potential "domestic terrorist" groups from the Obama admin.
From 2017 through 2020 we had one advisory in the 2 weeks following the government's elimination of one of Iran's leaders who was a state sponsor of terror and otherwise the 4 years were largely terror advisory free.
Now it looks like 2021 we're back to the "domestic terror" baseless warnings of manufactured government bull#.

See a pattern? The establishment needs a boogeyman and anyone in a position of great authority who doesn't pander to that need will come under massive duress from the establishment and will be railroaded. The only differences between the boogeymen are cosmetic and pander to the political interests of whichever party is in charge at the time.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Im gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that maybe the Biden administration has access to info that we're not privy to...?

Which is why Biden ordered 25,000 Troops, along with ICBM missile defense batteries in place for his inauguration.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

"Trump 2020" made me a violent extremist in the eyes of Twitter. Fck them and the new government and their ridiculously retarded terror alerts. These cowards think 100,000 Trump supporters standing at the Capitol was so bad they forced 30,000 troops to come protect them and then sht all over our troops. These egotistical maniacal congressmen pissed all over their only shot at being protected.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I notice few of our China-infiltrated media outlets are showing the actual Bulletin. If they did, people would see that its the lowest level of alert available. Just be aware of people carrying bazookas or buying large quantities of ammonia.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Obey the Biden administration.

Support the Biden administration.

Take a knee to the Biden administration.

Never question the Biden administration.

I'd like to end this post with a PSA. . .

ATTENTION: It is your duty to report anyone who says this is no longer a free country. Fact-checking commissars are monitoring all state-approved social media platforms for your convenience.

All of ATS cheered when Trump labeled Antifa as a terrorist organisation. Now you are whining like a little girl because the tide has turned ?
Enjoy the # show, you deserve everything coming your way

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
False Flag events in the works.

Complete with disposable identities that fit just right 😎🚬

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

ATTENTION: It is your duty to report anyone who says this is no longer a free country. Fact-checking commissars are monitoring all state-approved social media platforms for your convenience.

All of ATS cheered when Trump labeled Antifa as a terrorist organisation. Now you are whining like a little girl because the tide has turned ?

lolz

Says the authoritarian enjoying their loss of fweedoms.

How does the Brown shirt fitt?

Too narrow in the shoulders?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
These are the days when I sincerely wish there was a caped crusader.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

label any opposition a terrorists is actually a really good tactic. You gotta give it to democrats they finally grew a spine and are gonna crush anyone that stands in their way.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Spoken like a true authoritarian. Please save us morally superior one.

Antifa is still rampaging out west why didn't we get a warning?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I notice few of our China-infiltrated media outlets are showing the actual Bulletin. If they did, people would see that its the lowest level of alert available. Just be aware of people carrying bazookas or buying large quantities of ammonia.

The level of the alert is not the point. The point is that someone thought an alert was even necessary for the right, but not the left. Antifa/blm set cities on fire, burn government buildings and police stations, kill people including police officers, riot, loot private businesses, destroy anything in their path just for the sake of violence.

DHS remains committed to preventing violence and threats meant to intimidate or coerce specific populations on the basis of their religion, race, ethnicity, identity or political views.

DHS encourages state, local, tribal, and territorial homeland security partners to continue prioritizing physical security measures, particularly around government facilities, to protect people and critical infrastructure.

Thee two line items from the bulletin apply directly to antifa/blm activities. Yet it is right wing extremists who are targeted as domestic terrorists. Once again the left get a free pass, this time mandated by the DHS under the biden administration.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

The evil left won't use threats of violence to win an election until 2022.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
False Flag events in the works.

Complete with disposable identities that fit just right 😎🚬

The alert expires on April 1st. We'll have full unity by then!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join