It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does The Fountain of Youth kill Covid ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The Holy Grail
Apple Cider Vinegar
Manna from Heaven
The Philosphers Stone
Immortality
Free Energy
The Fountain of Youth
Spark of Life
Noahs Flood
Space Travel
Bi-location

What do all these things have in common with One Cup One Life?

I believe that the amino acids are from the living things innundated during Noahs Flood..... and that the Gans are the energy or Sparks of Life or "souls" that were inside the living things that died.

Keshe claims this will kill covid.

I am going to try it

Has anyone heard of this before?

I think Keshe has given us all a path to Immortality.

This is the greatest medical breakthrough in Human History.....also one of the oldest.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Noahs Flood

I am going to try it

This doesn't make much sense...do tell more

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
These thing are in young people, which keeps them from getting Covid-19 sick?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Noahs Flood

I am going to try it

This doesn't make much sense...do tell more

I believe that Keshe has given Humanity the Fountain of Youth and it kills Covid.

I believe he has modernized The Philosophers Stone.

I believe he has discovered what Manna was as described in the Bible.

I believe that we can live off of the amino acids he has shown us how to harvest from salt water.

I believe that the Mother in Apple Cider Vinegar is similar to Gans and that it is the amino acids produced during lacto-fermentation that give us the benefits from ACV.

We are consuming long dead life....both in the physical amino acids and in the soul energy or Spark of Life.

I believe diamonds are concentrated Sparks of Life.Keshe proves it IMHO.

We do not have to kill to eat as Keshe says...but things still had to die for us to utilize this resource.

This is simply a step in a greater Journey IMHO.

I think the Holy Grail is a version of Keshes One Cup One Life.

There is lots Keshe doesnt now that I know.

The longest lived People on earth that we are told about anyways... do certain things in common....and the use of highly mineralized and energized water is one of them.....they eat it they drink it they bath in it.....and they also intake good antiparasitics daily in their diets.

The water runs over Karst which adds minerals then downhill through a winding stream course which energizes the water and allow it to impact and energize nano-particles of minerals which releases amino acids.....just like in One Cup One Life. These People are doing the same things with the waters Keshe says to do with his waters.
edit on 26-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I should be good then.....I use liquid amino about once per week.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I should be good then.....I use liquid amino about once per week.

That seems to be the same as taking ACV....or Kim Chi.... or a lacto-fermented food....or Keshes amino acids.

Supports for the good gut bacteria that make up the Immune System.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Apple Cider Vinegar

As the only thing sensible in your post and being up on the list of the superior vinegars, though the Greek balsamic made from raisin's pretty great too...Ummm where was I going with this, oh yeah, your post about Apple cider vinegar, yeah, that #'s pretty great, in like salad dressing, or sauces, or on french fries, or salt and vinegar potato chips...Hmmm and you can take the mother if you get the unfiltered stuff and mix it with some kind of liquor and perpetuate your own vinegar. Vinegar also makes a good, natural cleaner for countertops and such for those that don't like the fumes of bleach. Vinegar is typically 5% acetic acid, though I've seen white cleaning vinegar at 10% concentration before. The scent was quite acrid, tickles the nose. Oh yeah....also, being a weak acid, you can do a neato science experiment with the kids by mixing vinegar and baking soda together inside a cool paper machè volcano. If you add some red food colouring, that # looks like lava, it's pretty amazeballs. Vinegar itself comes from the fermentation of alcohol by acetobacter bacteria which are capable of converting ethanol into that tangy delicious acetic acid in the presence of oxygen. Vinegar's also used to turn bland flavourless cucumbers into tasty tangy pickles. Usually enhanced by the presence of garlic, Dill and or hot peppers. Pickling is a method of preserving food that keeps it edible for a decent length of time while protecting against such things as botulism. Botulism's some bad #. It paralyses you from the inside out and makes you die slowly. It's also used to give women with thin spindly lips a set of full luscious lips at the expense of all feeling in their face. Them's the ropes when you use the most potent neurotoxin in the world in a vain quest to attain a fictionalized corporate marketer's idea of beauty.

Best just stick to the Apple cider vinegar. It's good #.

Yeah....#ing that...
edit on 27/1/2021 by dug88 because: Yeah it's all one paragraph...what about it huh? That's right...that's what I thought..

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am not a Doctor and if anyone you know is sick please see a Doctor ASAP.

This is postulation and speculation.

Young people can catch the Covid-cold...but they normally do not have a large enough Insitu population of Bad Gut bacteria or Pleomorphic Bacteria laying dormant waiting to morph into viral size and enter the bloodstream to harm them terminally.Apple Cider Vinegar is normally enough to remedy the symptoms they get when Covid-cold activates the few insitu bad gut bacteria they have in them....they usually show upset stomach and abnormal stools.....adding ACV to their small population of bad gut bacteria remediates the bugs usually.My Family puts the ACV in sweet Juice for Kids.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Keshe says viruses are energy packets.....and thats how they do behave......and he devised to me a sensible way to EMP the little beestard bugs ..... I do not know about the energy packets thingy but I do know there is no such thing as a virus so we diverge there....what he refers to as a virus I call the viral sized phase of a Pleomorphic Bacterias life cycle....it matters not as long as we kill it before it kills us.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Pleomorphic

Pleomorphic...what a funny word. Pleomorphic refers to the variability of sizes in cells or their nuclei. Being single celled organisms, bacteria don't experience variable sizes between their cells because they're only one cell...also...bacteria and viruses are fundamentally different. Viruses being a protein shell encasing genetic material smaller then the nucleus of a bacterial cell and bacteria being a full on singular cell life form with complex structures within multiple times the size of a viral particle.

Best just stick to the Apple cider vinegar it's good #. Tangy and delicious. They say a spoonful a day keeps the doctor away.
edit on 27/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Pardon me, but is One Cup One Life any relation to Two Girls, One Cup?

I heard that had some used amino acids as well.

All joking aside ... diamonds are frozen souls? People are sucking the life force of antediluvians? Is there a white paper or something?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

But yet a virus, provided with the proper terrain, can become both a bacteria or a fungus.

The Germ Is Nothing, The Terrain Is Everything. These Were Some Of Louis Pasteur Final Words Of Warning.

And to the OP....

The Philosopher's Stone was allegorical.

It isn't something material.

It is merely a way to put yourself mentally in the right place.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Pardon me, but is One Cup One Life any relation to Two Girls, One Cup?

I heard that had some used amino acids as well.

All joking aside ... diamonds are frozen souls? People are sucking the life force of antediluvians? Is there a white paper or something?

Wait till you see Five Guys, One Hammer.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Adrenochrome, anyone?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Adrenochrome, anyone?

Is that like medieval stem cell research?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Which one turns into which bacteria and fungus?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Pleomorphic

Pleomorphic...what a funny word. Pleomorphic refers to the variability of sizes in cells or their nuclei. Being single celled organisms, bacteria don't experience variable sizes between their cells because they're only one cell...also...bacteria and viruses are fundamentally different. Viruses being a protein shell encasing genetic material smaller then the nucleus of a bacterial cell and bacteria being a full on singular cell life form with complex structures within multiple times the size of a viral particle.

Best just stick to the Apple cider vinegar it's good #. Tangy and delicious. They say a spoonful a day keeps the doctor away.

Pleomorphic Bacteria can exist in bacterial size/shape and viral size/shape and fungal size/shape.

The viral sized life stage we are calling Covid-cold mimics an antibody covered piece of dead inert RNA/DNA using a lipid fat coating as camoflage.

You may gather your things and move to a desk closer to the front now OK ?

edit on 27-1-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: dug88

But yet a virus, provided with the proper terrain, can become both a bacteria or a fungus.

The Germ Is Nothing, The Terrain Is Everything. These Were Some Of Louis Pasteur Final Words Of Warning.

And to the OP....

The Philosopher's Stone was allegorical.

It isn't something material.

It is merely a way to put yourself mentally in the right place.

The Philosophers Stone process is identical to Keshes process...therefore it is no allegory....many years ago I discovered they used urine to make the Philosophers Stone.....Keshe uses salt water.....and Keshes work goes into the territory you are discussing eventually.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
What about “lucky charms” or “pots of gold?”

I heard if we extinguish or light the torches and sing the hymns on time we might be safe of this evil....

JK

This corona virus that was exported from UNC, circa 5-10 years ago because some people were working on some things with regard to GoF or, aka “Gain of Function”....

Meaning when we exported it to Wuhan because BSL-4 and “F Trump” and plausible deniability, and then were told “wet market” shaming is racist circa a year ago....

Did I mention the chimaera patents??

And now I had a go at my folks at the dinner table because I said how cool it it is to double mask because by NPR’s math 1 mask = 50% but 2 = 75% and up.....

Maybe my math is wrong but when I told my family we shouldn’t wear 3 masks because that would be foolish and we haven’t been told to do so yet, no one was laughing.

Edit: if you like me at all, reread THIS
edit on 27-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Ah, the Great Shufti imparts his wisdom (for a very reasonable fee).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join