It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Mask May Not Be Enough. How About Wearing Two...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Dr. Fauci has spoken. For those who do not like to wear one mask maybe two masks will cure that dislike.

I am required to wear a mask at work all day and have seen a few people doing this since the beginning of this whole thing. I have a hard enough time wearing the one mask so likely will not be taking this suggestion and putting it into action.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the chief medical adviser to the president and member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, spoke Monday on NBC News about the protection offered by “double masking.”

“So if you have a physical covering with one layer, you put another layer on, it just makes common sense that it likely would be more effective,” Fauci said on NBC News’ Today. “That’s the reason why you see people either double masking or doing a version of an N95.”

Dr. Mohammed Reza, a Jacksonville infectious disease doctor, said he believes double masking helps better protect people from COVID-19, as well as the new variant.

“We know those N95s, which are scarce and hard to come by, provide the best protection and multiple layers in that one mask,” Reza said. “So if you’re unable to use that N95, which is needed for frontline workers, frontline employees, it is better to double mask.”

Read More Here - www.news4jax.com...

For those who like a little more conspiracy with their health news...

Aiming to end the pandemic, Biden signed executive orders on Thursday, the first full day he was in office, to harness the Defense Production Act to produce more vaccine supplies like needles, syringes and PPE, a move that won applause from experts, CNN reported on Sunday.

Forecasting the new administration's priority would be to fight the epidemic, many US traders and importers approached Chinese factories weeks in advance, asking about or placing orders of an unprecedented magnitude, in stark contrast with the chilly period during the Trump administration last year.

However, some industry insiders expressed concern over whether US customs would "deliberately set barriers" that would delay the exports of Chinese PPE.

Cao Haoquan, president of Weini Technology Development based in Guangzhou, South China's Guangdong Province, one of the top 10 mask makers in China, told the Global Times on Sunday that the company has received an actual order from the US for 50 million masks, asking that they be delivered before the Spring Festival, a request that cannot be met.

"We cannot get adequate raw materials such as non-woven fabrics since many suppliers are now about to take a holiday," said Cao, noting that it will have to postpone the order until after the Chinese New Year.

I don't really know enough about this part of it to debate. I just threw it in for those who may want to.

You can read more of that here - www.globaltimes.cn...
edit on 1/25/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Act 2 of the circus has begun. They can shove their two masks.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
As if asthma with one mask isn't enough ... let's force you to put another one in there!

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
I was a chef most of my adult life, i had to wear masks and hair nets. I don't mind having to wear a mask, I have a darth vader one among others. I also had to get a hep a vaccination to work in the st louis area.

I don't agree with seatbelt laws, there is a thread here that explains this, so I support your right to be stupid.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
As if asthma with one mask isn't enough ... let's force you to put another one in there!

Seriously. I have COPD from a near death bout of pneumonia years ago. It's not severe but it does make it a chore for sure. I can't imagine what it's like with more severe issues.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

What, you want to breathe better? That's SO 2019, get with it, Ket. Some stranger's lungs are more worthy than yours are.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Just.... LOL

By September Fauci will be pushing body condoms for everyone to see exactly how dumbed down and compliant Americans have become.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Obey.

Obey.

Obey.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Thanks, Dr. Falsie. I believe since i don't like wearing just one, I'll wear none. It's kept me safe for a year, I can only assume it will continue keeping me safe by wearing none mask and refusing to live in fear.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Nope !!

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I remember when I read this I was laughing my butt off, no one but two or three, forget about breathing dummy is not about breathing is about saving others people lives.

Well everybody remember that with all those mask making they have to be sold soo people makes money, we will be mandated into mask until all mask supplies are depleted.

Go to support the economy, you know, India, China and then anybody else.

Who cares if you get fugal and bacterial diseases from this, covid is worst and will kill you, even with the vaccine, soo be good and stop breathing.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This is not about covid.
Covid might as well be fake.

This is about bending over.
All the way over.
Spreading your cheeks.
And taking it all the way because you’ll just let them

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Stupid for wearing masks? I agree, and I support their choice in that matter as well. Too bad the same is never received in return.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
By next year, HAZMAT suits will be hard to find.

link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You just make my night, I was laughing until I cried, darn you hit the spot.

link   

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I was a chef most of my adult life, i had to wear masks and hair nets. I don't mind having to wear a mask, I have a darth vader one among others. I also had to get a hep a vaccination to work in the st louis area.

I don't agree with seatbelt laws, there is a thread here that explains this, so I support your right to be stupid.

That's what makes America great!! I support everyone's right to dumbassery and stupidity. Not just yours. A libertarian, you ken? The US is a melting pot after all.

originally posted by: Trueman
By next year, HAZMAT suits will be hard to find.

I'm sure China will eagerly supply all of our needs.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Unfortunately, you did not wear two or three or four masks at once when you were a chef.

So sorry...

You were just not Woke enough.

Super-Spreader!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Omy my God! I hate scientists telling my to put cloth on my face so me and my loved ones have a lesser chance at dying.

As if he cares!

LORD save me!

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Omy my God! I hate scientists telling my to put cloth on my face so me and my loved ones have a lesser chance at dying.

As if he cares!

LORD save me!

You need to wear 3 masks in case one falls off because you are being told to.

Obey.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join