It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill gates is funding research to spray dust in the skies to reflect sun light, so they say.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The problem is people are doing more driving than ever for social distances. All restaurants were forced to deliver food. That is why it went complete opposite. It worked in Europe, and China with cleaner air and water. But, India and NA is a big nope. India is stuck with gasoline cars for the most part. NA everyone was driving after the first few lockdown.
edit on 21-1-2021 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Of course it didn't affect it. Effects on the environment aren't immediate, and the shutdown was too short. Contrary to what is being pushed, there's a lot more to climate change than just manmade emissions.

The electromagnetics of the dipoles are getting all messed up from mining out certain ore deposits, along with disturbing the energy currents of the earth by fracking so much. That is causing tornado storms to hit in places they did not hit before. That is not included in the climate deal, and for the fracking loss of currents to get back to normal will take decades.

Our activity is causing climate change, but the carbon in the atmosphere is not the only culprit. Sure, if we stop fracking because we do not need all the gas, it will help somewhat, but it will take thirty years for things to stabalize. Tearing apart mountains to get gold is not sane either, those mountains are definitely geomagnetic even though they are just minerals of gold dust.

There is much more to our activity that is causing our ecosystem to get screwed up than even knowledgeable scientists can comprehend. The Paris Climate agenda is nothing more than a farce. A bunch of people running a program that puts patches on a bald tire. I cannot see a solution for the problem when people want what they want instead of wanting what they need.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

The problem is people are doing more driving than ever for social distances. All restaurants were forced to deliver food.
Then why is gasoline production below average?
aei.ag...
Gasoline Production
edit on 1/21/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The electromagnetics of the dipoles are getting all messed up from mining out certain ore deposits, along with disturbing the energy currents of the earth by fracking so much.

The Earth's magnetic field is produced at its core, ore deposits have nothing to do with it.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

The problem is people are doing more driving than ever for social distances. All restaurants were forced to deliver food. That is why it went complete opposite. It worked in Europe, and China with cleaner air and water. But, India and NA is a big nope. India is stuck with gasoline cars for the most part. NA everyone was driving after the first few lockdown.

Many years ago they made a mistake, they put all the factories and businesses far away from people's homes. There used to be three stores in our local town, all were in walking distance to different residents...spread out a little. Now everything is on the highway, not even a pharmacy downtown. So people have to take a car to go get a loaf of bread. They used to have a hardware store in town, now you have to go five to ten miles to go to the hardware store. not just walk four to five blocks or hop into the car for a short trip. Those people who travel for an hour to get to work, half of that time stuck in traffic, those small factories and businesses used to be way closer to home thirty years ago.

We made a mess out of society because nobody wanted a store in a residential neighborhood, they all get put into complexes or industrial parks now. People make three trips to get something to make dinner, the vast majority of people have to stop at the store to make a single bigger meal, or drive to a restaurant to pick up dinner. At least with covid, more people are learning to cook.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The problem is people are doing more driving than ever for social distances. All restaurants were forced to deliver food.
Then why is gasoline production below average?
aei.ag...
Gasoline Production

More Fuel efficient cars
I worked in the garage, you cannot imagine how many 2019-2020 new cars came in compare to the old junk cars.

I even looked at the Gallon per litre. They are way more efficient than the 90's cars. Fuel efficient cars doesn't stop pollution, it just burns less fuel on the travel.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The electromagnetics of the dipoles are getting all messed up from mining out certain ore deposits, along with disturbing the energy currents of the earth by fracking so much.

The Earth's magnetic field is produced at its core, ore deposits have nothing to do with it.

I thought you were knowledgeable Phage, guess I was wrong. We live in a geomagnetic hotspot, mining all over the place. Those kinds of deposits go deep into the earth and energy flows through them, Jasper rivers are protected and magnetite mining is constantly monitored by scientists to make sure it is not causing problems which are too great. Geomagnetism is energy and energy is effected by metals and disturbing those dipoles causes change. Sometimes the flow is just shuffled to a different close area, other times it shifts hundreds of miles and effects the weather patterns there. There is lots of evidence in geology about that, start reading, I read hundreds of articles on that subject over the years to try to figure if mining here has been beneficial or detrimental to our local weather in the UP. I cannot say if it is better or worse, only that change is occuring from all that research...just as many articles have stated I read. I do not read opinions, I study actual scientific knowledge. But I do look at people's opinions to find things to stimulate my interest. My grandfather was a geologist for the mines in the area, coming from Sweden where he was a geologist there working for mines. He did write a few articles in the field of geology, but was not a very well known geologist. I had an interest, so I actually know three geologists working at the mines who explained a lot to me about the geoeffective properties of mining. They have degrees in this, do you? I don't but I do listen and evaluate what these people say but try to figure out why so much research varies saying opposite of what other research says.

You can take a scale and weigh yourself in the house then go out in the back where the compass spins in circles and weigh yourself there....I weigh five pounds less there when the compass spins, gravity is not a constant, it varies by the minerals and electromagnetic currents flowing through the earth. My brother and I weighed things on the same scale and there is a variance in the measurements with a very sensitive scale, about two percent sometimes.
edit on 21-1-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

More Fuel efficient cars
And people all of a sudden bought them in 2020. Sure.

Thing is, CO2 emissions dropped last year. But that doesn't make the CO2 leave the atmosphere, it just slows the rate at which its concentration increases.
econofact.org...

Interesting that the shape of the graph sort of matches that of gasoline production.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

There are localized magnetic anomalies, yes. But the dipole is produced at the Earth's core. Mining has no effect on it.

I study actual scientific knowledge
And often interpret it oddly.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

There are localized magnetic anomalies, yes. But the dipole is produce at the Earth's core. Mining has no effect on it.

Dipoles usually flow through mineral deposits, especially iron crystal deposits. Ground currents are not the same, currents are accumulated in the crust and travel in the crust to hills and mountains, they are strongly geoeffective and can boost gravity potential or reduce gravity potential.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
They found that contrails affect the diurnal temperatures, but don't have enough data to know what the long term effect is. The three days after 9/11 when there was no air travel didn't give them enough long term data.

Hey Zaphod,
I'm interested in your opinion on the 'weather' effects of the airlines being shut down for so many months over the past year...

I have lived in Central Florida since I was born 57 years ago and have definitely seen our weather patterns shift strangely, since I was a kid. I put some of it down to global warming, but I also believe there's an effect from too much land being developed - too many trees mowed down and replaced with Super Targets/Walmarts and blacktop parking lots!

Summer of 2020 was not that unusual to what has become the norm (though it was odd 'not' seeing all the contrails from the usual flights in & out Orlando International Airport) -

- but now we are having our first 'real' winter in about 20 years! We had cold weather before and during Christmas for the first time since my 22 year old daughter was in preschool!

It's been quite nice, actually - especially because, over the past three or four years, it's been practically 'year round' Summer here!

Anyway, I'd love to have your input on the above....also, I do want thank you for being such a reliable source of balanced information here at ATS!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Ground currents are not the same, currents are accumulated in the crust and travel in the crust to hills and mountains, they are strongly geoeffective and can boost gravity potential or reduce gravity potential.

The only thing that affects gravitational potential is mass.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I'm pretty sure this was already happening about a decade ago.

Chemtrails been going on far longer than that. They can be spotted in movies as far back as the 70's 80's

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

They're contrails, not chemtrails. Chemtrails don't exist.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I'm pretty sure this was already happening about a decade ago.

Chemtrails been going on far longer than that. They can be spotted in movies as far back as the 70's 80's

WW2 as well. But they were contrails.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Contrails were observed long before that:

A little over a year later, George B. Vaughn, apparently unaware of Wells' earlier letter, asked if any reader of The American Legion Weekly might be able to explain to him "a phenomenon that occurred, I believe, on October 10, 1918, over the battle front" in the vicinity of Montfaucon. Vaughn and his comrades were passing through a small town

when we noticed three thin parallel lines of clouds or smoke stretching far across the sky. They looked as if they had been made by three planes passing, throwing out smoke and cutting stunts, for the lines were far from straight....

Hundreds of troops were watching this display and wondering what had caused it.

The second German sighting occurred on May 9, 1919, when a pilot flying over Berlin at about 26,000 feet noticed the generation of a cloud stream that extended for about forty miles behind his plane. This stream eventually spread out to form a cloud layer that was about 3,000 feet thick. The pilot saw a similar phenomenon two days later. (12)

www.thefreelibrary.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Contrails have long been speculated to affect weather. They're a great indicator of weather patterns as well. We have a very small contrail layer out here, but every time there's a weather system moving in, we start seeing a lot of persistent contrails. After 9/11, they had three days of no contrails for the first time, which let them get at least an idea of what affect contrails have. They found an average of 3.5 degrees difference between day and night temperatures. The biggest temperature swings happened in the areas that had the highest level of travel.

It's long been said that contrails reflect some heat back into space, but trap heat that normally would escape back into space. They've been looking at various ways to reduce their impact for years, including flying at slightly lower altitudes where contrails don't form as readily. The switch to high bypass turbofans has resulted in seeing more persistent contrails where they didn't form as often before, with low and medium bypass turbofans.

edit on 1/21/2021 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/21/2021 by Zaphod58 because: Forgot a decimal point

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Ground currents are not the same, currents are accumulated in the crust and travel in the crust to hills and mountains, they are strongly geoeffective and can boost gravity potential or reduce gravity potential.

The only thing that affects gravitational potential is mass.

Yes, and those big iron ore bodies are heavier than other kinds of rocks around here. They go way down into the crust too. Also the crystal rocks at the other mines around here are very dense because they mine metals. There is an old gold mine four miles from my house, another fifteen that is big and not so old, and one in another direction that is maybe eight miles away. Those rocks their in is very heavy

Most of the environmentalists seem to focus on polution and ignore what I find most interesting and possibly more important. Mining geologists do not usually write things down that people can get hold of, it is very hard to find the information without knowing exactly where to look, the friend of mine who was a mine geologist is dead, and another friend who was one of the heads of the mine, the highest engineer, is in a nursing home I think now. To make conversation I chose their fields to talk about, I was no threat so they told me about stuff they were not supposed to tell people because it might get to environmentalists and fuel their fury.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

They found an average of 35 degrees difference between day and night temperatures.

To clarify (and to point out that you're missing a decimal point).

The study found that the difference between day and night temperatures changed by 3.4º.

For example (not actual numbers):
With no contrails the daytime temperature was 24º and the night temperature was 18º. A difference of 6º.
With contrails the daytime temperature was 23.5º and the night temperature was 21º. A difference of 2.5º.

The difference in temperatures was reduced by 3.5º. It doesn't cool down as much at night when contrails are present.

However, these studies are highly problematic due to the wide variety of variables involved, including natural clouds.

However, detailed analysis of our data is broadly consistent with the results of Travis et al. (2002), and we tentatively identify an approximately −1 °C contrail effect in the region with the highest contrail density. These results suggest that previous difficulties in identifying the effects of contrails on DTR may have resulted from the masking of a relatively small contrail forcing by much more substantial weather‐related effects. Future empirical studies should consider that large spatial‐scale studies, if permitted by data set length, are more likely to successfully capture a contrail effect through averaging of weather effects.

agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes I did. That's what I get for typing something out when I'm distracted. That should have been 3.5 not 35.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join