It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitehouse Releases List Of Trump's Accomplishments Set Aside An Hour Or So To Read It It's Long

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

That gives him way more credit than he deserves for those 47 years.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Here is a list of Biden's accomplishments for his 47 years in office.....

and here is his next 4 years.....

Naw, just shred the paper that is made to look like a trillion dollar bill with half of the pages unaccounted for and that will be Biden's accomplishment list.
edit on 17-1-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
That's some creative writing. In related news, Al-Qaeda got kids off the street and helped them kick their drug habits.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

And a bunch of Trump's traitors trying to overthrow the government and make Trump a King.

Every time I see this stupid sentence, I'm going to correct it. Ask anybody that was actually there. The ocean of patriots that went to Washington DC did NOT go there to overthrow the government.

They marched to the capitol to stand in solidarity against what they see as a stolen election. Tens of millions of Americans feel the same way and we are all appreciative of the ones that went to protest peacefully.,

No. a bunch of Trump traitors did NOT try to overthrow the government. Some infiltrators and perhaps a few bad actors got the headlines though.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: RazorV66

Here is a list of Biden's accomplishments for his 47 years in office.....

and here is his next 4 years.....

Naw, just shred the paper that is made to look like a trillion dollar bill with half of the pages unaccounted for and that will be Biden's accomplishment list.

Biden is merely a talking head. His job is to read whatever they put on the teleprompter...including the cue prompts, apparently.
I can just hear him taking the oath of office...."I, state your name, do solemnly swear...."

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Good one.
Never heard that before.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Did you actually read the info there?

The fact that it's constantly called "The China Virus" tells me exactly who this was written for vs being just written as factual information.

Almost every item on there is written in Trump Speak, I'm sorry I mean snake oil yet still people believe he is Superman when in reality he is basically Homelander (sorry for those that do not watch The Boys).

You need to get caught up on your news .
You are at least 3 weeks behind.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
Here's the link.
www.whitehouse.gov...
Reading through it made me cry. What an incredible loss America has suffered.

A great loss indeed IMHO.

It amazes me that people can hate someone so much that they are willing to destroy entire economies to get that person removed from office. They are willing to forfeit more of their take home pay because they don’t like the way someone tweets. They are willing to pay $5 for a gallon of gas because they don’t like someone’s “tone”. They are willing to sacrifice the Republic for a meager $2,000 check dangled in front of them like a carrot.

In my neck of the woods we had the best economy we’ve had since the late 80’s. More and more people were able to become homeowners, landowners, and to finance a car that wouldn’t die at every stop light. Men and women alike enjoyed not having to pull another few tours in the poppy fields of Afghanistan.

He didn’t keep every single promise to be sure but he did do more for the American people than 99.9% of his predecessors did in the last few decades. He was abrasive, lacked tact, etc. but he did do a great job in many other areas. It’s too bad so many are unappreciative.
edit on 1/17/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
even my microscope wont find them. glaring holes in his resume.....but orange man bad. qualify now?a reply to: marg6043

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Good one.
Never heard that before.

So....you don't know if Mexico paid for the wall and you've never heard the oldest joke in the book before.....
Next you'll be trying to pass off your ignorance as sarcasm.
edit on 1/17/2021 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

Here's the link.
www.whitehouse.gov...
Reading through it made me cry. What an incredible loss America has suffered.

A great loss indeed IMHO.

It amazes me that people can hate someone so much that they are willing to destroy entire economies to get that person removed from office. They are willing to forfeit more of their take home pay because they don’t like the way someone tweets. They are willing to pay $5 for a gallon of gas because they don’t like someone’s “tone”. They are willing to sacrifice the Republic for a meager $2,000 check dangled in front of them like a carrot.

In my neck of the woods we had the best economy we’ve had since the late 80’s. More and more people were able to become homeowners, landowners, and to finance a car that wouldn’t die at every stop light. Men and women alike enjoyed not having to pull another few tours in the poppy fields of Afghanistan.

He didn’t keep every single promise to be sure but he did do more for the American people than 99.9% of his predecessors did in the last few decades. He was abrasive, lacked tact, etc. but he did do a great job in many other areas. It’s too bad so many are unappreciative.

When Trump spoke to the people he was lively and engaged, and the words he spoke were his words...
unlike someone standing stiffly behind a podium, staring steadfastly off to the side at a teleprompter and obediently reading whatever his handlers have put before him.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Great.

But we still have a pandemic that is out of control.

China's fault.

And economy falling apart for some.

Democrat governors' fault

And a bunch of Trump's traitors trying to overthrow the government and make Trump a King.

Yeah, that pesky thing called election integrity. It's a total bitch, eh? And I'd love to hear the secret, undercover recording you have of anyone in the Trump camp admitting that the goal is to "make Trump a King...."

What? You don't?? Hmm.....guess you are just spouting off at the mouth then.

(post by JAY1980 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
LOL dude wrote his own "legacy".

His legacy is our first, twice impeached president who left us divided enough that another civil war isn't out of the question.

But... he did some good things. He lost the presidency, house, and senate and all but destroyed the republican party. Maybe he did MAGA.

You should see that as the first time someone going against the "way things are just done 'round here" was attacked relentlessly by his opposition, and not simply the first president impeached twice.

They were a hair away from assassination, imo.

And that even just might still be on the cards.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Did you actually read the info there?

The fact that it's constantly called "The China Virus" tells me exactly who this was written for vs being just written as factual information.

Almost every item on there is written in Trump Speak, I'm sorry I mean snake oil yet still people believe he is Superman when in reality he is basically Homelander (sorry for those that do not watch The Boys).

Along with the China virus we've had the Spanish flu, the West Nile virus, the Zika virus ( named after the Zika forest in Uganda), the Ebola virus (named after the Ebola river), and Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome. We've historically named viruses after their place of origin.

Mein Gott, we've been racist all this time and no one said anything.

Yeet!

(post by Whodathunkdatcheese removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Hurts to be so hateful, doesn't it.

You cannot even admit that he did good things. We've had people in this thread compare him to hitler (yawn) and stalin. Anyone with a sane rational mind could never compare these.

And you even have the power now, yet still cannot accept victory in good faith. What a time to be alive.

edit on 17-1-2021 by DogWithABone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hmmmmm, Whitehouse.

Whitehouse = Trump

Trump releases list of his accomplishments.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DogWithABone

Biggest bunch of sore winners I've ever seen.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
To summarise:

Trump releases a list of reasons why he is wonderful.

Trump cultists pee their pants.

Everyone else laughs.

Trump cultists get upset.

Well, actually the Whitehouse released the list of reasons why Trump is wonderful...and it's quite impressive.
Of course if there are things on the list that you feel are untrue please feel free to tell us what they are and explain the evidence you have proving they're not true.
Go ahead.... I'm listening.

And by the way , your laughter doesn't count as evidence...sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join