It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Orders Military Tribunal for Brad Raffensperger

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Remember when Trump claimed that the 2020 election Was being rigged. I remember he was suspicious of the last minute mail in Ballots. That this would cause massive fraud and would delay the results.

After the election Trump claimed that the military had been monitoring the election. And they found evidence of massive fraud. The key states would not hear the evidence. Trumps lawyers said something like, "they had better correct this or they would be in deep trouble".

It looks like all the stonewalling and foot dragging has come to and end.

President Donald J. Trump on Saturday declared his intent to let a military tribunal decide the fate of “traitor” Brad Raffensperger, Georgia’s Republican secretary of state, according to a White House source speaking on deep background. Trump’s decision to indict and charge Raffensperger as an “enemy combatant” came minutes after the two—and an army of litigators—concluded a terse, hour-long telephone call, during which the president instructed Raffensperger to “find me 11,780 votes,” the precise number he’d need to overturn Biden’s Georgia victory.

Trump Orders Military Tribunal for Brad Raffensperger

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

That looks like a cnn article with its sources.

according to a White House source speaking on deep background.

Trump purportedly said

Trump allegedly replied.

From what I’ve heard

Come to think of it, it might even make Cnn look reputable.

Atleast they had a source in deep background. lol

edit on 11131America/ChicagoFri, 15 Jan 2021 21:11:15 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Why haven't we heard about this before? That article is from the 4th. You would think if Trump did that it would be all over the news as another traitorous act.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This article seems to be a ''one of'' with no other stories being published about it. Do you have any other links.?

It is over 11 days since this article was written and even though it says that Trump wants to try Raffensberger as an ''enemy combatant'' and send him to GITMO, there is no information from his family of his disappearance due to being picked up and put in jail.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Looks as good or a better more professional source than MSM by far. CNN.....Chuckle.

Trump Indicts Dr. Fauci; Charged as Enemy Combatant

The United States Justice Department, on behalf of President Donald J. Trump, has finalized a sealed indictment naming Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and member of the coronavirus taskforce, a traitor to America, according to a Washington sources familiar with the issue.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Raffensperger is not being singled-out. He is part of the overall "house cleaning" to soon occur.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The single fact trump has been against the corona hoax from day one tells me what side he's on. Whereas Biden is completely on board with whatever traitor fauci wants to do with the country...

Should tell you everything, but oh noes trump is mean let's be communists.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I've been able to find these stories on similar sites. Here's one about the laptop.

Watch “Lt. General Thomas McInerney: Special Forces Took Nancy Pelosi Laptop Wednesday, Says She’s Frantic” on YouTube

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Looks as good or a better more professional source than MSM by far. CNN.....Chuckle.

Trump Indicts Dr. Fauci; Charged as Enemy Combatant

The United States Justice Department, on behalf of President Donald J. Trump, has finalized a sealed indictment naming Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and member of the coronavirus taskforce, a traitor to America, according to a Washington sources familiar with the issue.

LOL..THis one is almost too easy

1. Real Raw News is a far right extreme conspiracy "news " site.
2. If bias check and other similar sites are not pro-Right enough then look at any of the other stories they link.
3. Repeat points 1 and 2.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
The single fact trump has been against the corona hoax from day one tells me what side he's on. Whereas Biden is completely on board with whatever traitor fauci wants to do with the country...

I might be wrong but I've always believed it was a biological weapon released on the World. Trump was winning so they wanted to slow down the economy. Also population control. They had been funding the Wuhan lab. If they don't cull the population with this virus they will with the next virus. Plus the RNA vaccines.

Even with the Covid -19 virus the DOW Jones is at 31,000. It was about at 18,000 when Trump was elected.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

but oh noes trump is mean let's be communists.

The last four years eloquently summed up in one sentence.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Maybe search engines, Hal:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Don't give away my Top Secret way of finding sites.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I've been able to find these stories on similar sites.

You do realize these BS news sites make all this up, right?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

They could get into trouble just making it up. All sites these days are BS. At least through omission.

And you do realize that was a video of a US General talking about the lap top. I thought the laptop story was BS until the video.
edit on 15-1-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added another brilliant concept.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Or maybe there is no Corona Hoax and instead there is a Coronavirus (a novel one, no less) and Biden will do what is necessary to get rid of it.

There is no enlightenment in believing Covid-19 is a hoax.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
a reply to: HalWesten

Maybe search engines, Hal:

No, I mean in the MSM news when it supposedly happened. Or now for that matter. It should have been on the front page of every MSM network but in both of your screenshots there is one (YouTube), the rest are what people generally think of as fringe sites. I'm not saying they are wrong, I'm just saying few people outside of places like ATS are going to see that because it's not on CNN, MSN, etc.

I did a search for "Trump Orders Military Tribunal for Brad Raffensperger" including the quotes on Google and DDG and there were zero MSM sites returning results. So I searched "Trump Orders Military Tribunal" - no MSM results. So I searched the CNN, MSNBC and FoxNews websites for the same.

Zero results.

In my opinion this is a hoax unless someone can find confirmation from a non-news site.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: underwerks

They could get into trouble just making it up. All sites these days are BS. At least through omission.

And you do realize that was a video of a US General talking about the lap top. I thought the laptop story was BS until the video.

In trouble? By who? None of these sites get busted for lying even when it's proven to have happened. The media is dead. Journalism died a long time ago. All we get now are opinions and accusations, very little truth from anyone.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
This article seems to be a ''one of'' with no other stories being published about it. Do you have any other links.?

It is over 11 days since this article was written and even though it says that Trump wants to try Raffensberger as an ''enemy combatant'' and send him to GITMO, there is no information from his family of his disappearance due to being picked up and put in jail.

gee...i wonder...do yeah think it might have been made up?...sarcasm fully in play

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Or maybe there is no Corona Hoax and instead there is a Coronavirus (a novel one, no less) and Biden will do what is necessary to get rid of it.

There is no enlightenment in believing Covid-19 is a hoax.

can you show me who thinks the virus itself is a hoax please?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join