It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA County Superintendent Says Kids Will Be Required To Have Covid Vaccine To Return

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I am so glad that my daughter is no longer school age. I realize other vaccines are required but they have been in circulation for decades and the benefit to risk ratio is good. Children are not high risk for covid complications and often breeze through it with little to no symptoms. There have been a minute amount of outliers as there is with anything but not enough in my opinion to necessitate this. The choice should be left up to the parents.

Once a coronavirus vaccine is widely available for children, immunization will be required for students in Los Angeles to attend classes, the district's superintendent said.

"The short answer is yes," Austin Beutner, head of the country's second-biggest school system, said Monday in answering a question about whether a vaccination will be necessary to come back to campus.

Families will always have the option for a child to stay in online learning and, therefore, not be on campus," Beutner added, "but to go back to campus, yes."

The matter-of-fact admission marks the first acknowledgement from the head of a major school system that the vaccination is likely headed to the list of required school immunizations.

So they are doing the old “We aren’t forcing you to take it” gimmick here which is technically true however your child will not be able to return to school in person without it. A lot of parents can’t homeschool. A lot of children don’t do well in a homeschool environment. So they will in essence be forced to take a vaccine which no one truly knows the long term side affects for or suffer the consequences. No child left behind?

The schools in my area are offering the vaccine to the teachers and bus drivers before the kids return. It’s not mandatory for them to take it. Since they are more at risk this seems like a better way to go IMO. If you have at risk children or at risk family members then you can opt for your child to have the vaccine. Since they aren’t even sure if this would prevent the spread why require it?

I’m just uneasy with it. Wonder who will follow with these same requirements?

www.google.com... text%3Damp

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Was the flu Vaccination required for school?

Isn't the covid vaccine just a temporary, yearly application while previous vaccines are pretty much one and done?

These people need to be dragged out onto the streets and look their constituents in the eyes as they answer.

No more hiding behind TV screens with their delusional power, look me on the eye and tell me they aren't bought and paid for, playing dangerous games.

Edit: felt the need to address, by previous vaccines, I mean the vaccinations required to attend school.

Children are just a step up from owning pets after all.
edit on 1/12/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

This requirement will go Global.

They're already talking about it here in Ontario.

Glad my kids are grown adults.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This is the start....just wait until they pass a travel ban on anyone without their "yellow star".......

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I see a promising new business opportunity.
Counterfeit vaccination papers.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Notice how they act like they had a novel idea and decided to implement it, only for states/countries/foreign governments seem to have the same "novel" idea at the same time?

Been noticing this the entire covid scandal and its itching something fierce.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Exactly what I said when this whole vaccine process first rolled out.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Exactly what I said when this whole vaccine process first rolled out.

Papers are old school. I will be a plastic card with a chip and a QR code. Just a little harder to duplicate. And yes you will need one to fly among other things. Mark of the beast....

It's 2021 not 1960
edit on 12-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well now kiddos can now get their vaccines at the happiest place on earth.
Disneyland to become "super" COVID-19 mass-vaccination site

Disneyland has remained closed since the coronavirus pandemic hit the U.S. in March, and the company has furloughed tens of thousands of employees. Now, the theme park is set to become the first mass-vaccination site in Orange County, California, as the state faces record COVID-19 deaths. Government officials announced late Monday that Disneyland will be the first "Super Point-of-Dispensing" (POD) site in the county when it begins operations later this week.

Would make for an epic prank on the kids.
Hey look kids were going to Disney land..... just kidding.

Reminded me of this

edit on 12-1-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
But voter ID was racist.

How will they make the Mark non-racist?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Just wow. Disneyland. Put another check mark beside the column of things I never thought I’d see in my lifetime. They are racking up quickly here lately.

And star for Deep Thoughts!! I could hear it before I even clicked on it! Good times indeed lol.

edit on 1/12/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
But voter ID was racist.

How will they make the Mark non-racist?

Idk, but technology is much more advanced than the Fox news addicts can ever imagine. Even Alex Jones is unaware.

If I were to hazard a guess, a retinal scan to decode dna is in our beautiful dystopian future. It's already here actually.

Read some Tal M Kline to get a clue of what's in store for us.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Should be easy enough to spoof that as well. If a life on the internet has taught me only one thing, it's that anything can be counterfeited or hacked.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So basically conspiracies about forced vaccinations that has been laughed at, even on these boards... starting to come true.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Should be easy enough to spoof that as well. If a life on the internet has taught me only one thing, it's that anything can be counterfeited or hacked.

"Life on the internet" curious choice of words. Do it, you should be wealthy beyond your wildest dreams. I'd buy one....
edit on 12-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Today at work, (LANL) I was asked if I wanted it, of course I declined, then I was asked if it’s mandatory will I take it, i told them I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
See what happened is for decades they've been "requiring" vaccinations for kids to go to school.

Parents have been allowing this - heck cheering it. Oh, I know, "anti vaxxers" have tried to stop it.

But the parents litigated, and lost, so now there's precedent that government can force vaccinations on people who might otherwise not want it, in order to get government services.

Except I don't have kids, so I wasn't part of that litigation / fight against government intrusion in health care decisions.

But now that it's "precedent" I can be forced to get a vaccine that I don't want, in order to get government services that I pay for, because of an argument that parents lost for me decades ago.

See how "precedent" works?

Every single law passed is an intrusion on your freedom. There is no such thing as a law that gives you more freedoms than you inherently have.
edit on 12-1-2021 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck
Forced vaccinations for kids to enter school have never been a conspiracy theory. It has been SOP for some time.

The only difference I see is that now if you opt out, which was also available before, the kid is stuck learning online.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Walmart is getting a hefty portion of the second round to go out. I work there, and I'm sure they'll mandate we take it to continue to work. They'll also pay for it, so I'll get it at the first available opportunity. Vaccines do NOT bother or scare me, in any way shape or form.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The plan to columnize people has intensified 😈

Massive weapon utility is launched ☠️

<<   2 >>

join