It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big is Going to Happen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I mean every 30 minutes, 24 hours a day starting up over this past weekend the following happens:
Channels from YouTube and Accounts from Twitter are being take down like never before.
Countless 'news' stories saturating the Chute and other out in the sticks outlets.
Every story is more outlandish than the previous one.

• Nancy has the nuke codes
  • The Pope got busted
  • Pence got fired
  • Pence got executed
  • Trump is detained and we are watching CGI
  • Patriots attacked the capitol on their own with no help
  • Trump signed the insurrection act
  • The military is now in control and Trump is president for life?
  • Massive armed protests planned for all capitols on inauguration day
  • Trump will be impeached even though he has only a handful of hours left
  • They will remove him immediately over a breaking news OJ car chase style 25th amendment perp walk out of the WH

What else?

Each one so sensational and lit.
These, coupled with the social media blackout and the MSM narrative...

Something big is going to happen very soon and these stories are all pre-planned chaos to throw us off the target and then provide us with endless angles to pin it on.

Something big.
Yea or nah?

edit on 11-1-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I hear some people did some things.
Nothing concrete...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well, really, the people that were removed by YouTube are now on BitChute, I mean the crazies. I have been hanging out on BitChute all week and I have read the same things you have. I don't believe any of it.
It's entertaining!

I will say that something might happen, but if it comes from those people that I have seeing, it won't be the truth, or, they just got lucky.
They have zero clue as to what is going on, I always wonder how those type people still keep their followers the next day AFTER their doom and gloom.
I know I ain't goin' to worry about it none.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

See...I heard folks did some stuff...

Now I'm really confused...

link   
With the election steal still going on as the last check and balance has its say, the fog of war has been thick for a while.

link   

I have seen reports on Twitter that some posters have lost thousands of subscribers in the last few days.
The purge.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
... I always wonder how those type people still keep their followers the next day AFTER their doom and gloom.

Cause this stuff is better than Saturday morning wrestling!

Villains, Heros, sometimes the Villain turns out to be a hero. Sometimes the audience gets involved.
We know its all scripted but with the right strain, you can really lock in for a while and just let yourself unwind.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
One I heard also was that Pence was cloned and the evil clone was put in there by the deep state to betray Trump.

(Which is ridiculous.. The real Pence made his choices and betrayed America and the President and misrepresented constitutional law to pretend to have a legal reason for the betrayal, and call it "obeying the constitution".)

Lots of crazy stories out there. The key to knowing the truth is a humble heart and an honest soul. To too many people, those things are fictional and a fantasy. So there you have it.

When will the deep state actors or some Trump hating zombie bring up lizard people? Or did they already? That's what I'm waiting for.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I wonder what the world of social media will be like once everyone agrees with everyone else.

Will it just be like, cool new mask bro!
Thanks bro, I like yours too.

Or

I'm loving this world! No more problems!
I know, me too! Everyone is totally equal!
Hi, McDonalds here, just want to say we love love love it too!
OMG I love McDonalds! I love Everyone!

Hi! What's your name? Do you want to be friends?
HI! My name is Bob and I enjoy stamp collecting too...

so lame

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: Bluntone22

See...I heard folks did some stuff...

Now I'm really confused...

The people in charge of certain social media platforms believe if they stick their heads in the ground (ban certain accounts), their past crimes will not be exposed to the masses.

They're really out of touch and super arrogant. The CEO's of Twitter/Facebook/Google appeared before Congress twice since 2018, and both times laughed at the Reps/Senators, for having the audacity to question their motives. Protected by "Section 230", they had nothing to fear.....much like our terrorist-owned Main Stream Media.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I believe they had some antitrust lawsuits against them.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I've seen so much blather regarding these last couple of weeks of rumors and predictions that I wish I still smoked cigars. I'd be sitting on my deck every night watching the world collapse and hoping for the asteroid to hit right here.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

My buddy said Wikileaks made its backlog of stuff all available (a few hours ago,,1/11/21), but I stooped following after the jumping from consulate to consulate so I am posting this as a PSA ( and Mods, sorry, really have not been following what is Kosher and not...)

(The PDF downloads)

file....__._/file/clinton-emails/

From

file....__._/file/
Wikileaks PDF listing
(I hope because the raw url should work but the next is the BBcode version which is the same url. Like I said, maybe it is blocked here. IDK.)

ETA: My buddy is over hyped about this and sent me those letters no’s to share (everyone here knows them...).

Oh HRC’s friends can’t spel to svae their lives!

ETA II: Trump declassified them! (Didn’t read that part)

edit on 11-1-2021 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Clarity

edit on 11-1-2021 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Try 2

edit on 11-1-2021 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Formatting

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Can't read the files..."site can't be reached."

Do those files contain a virus?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Definitely some shady individuals engaged in subterfuge

But yeah. Something wicked comes this way

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I've seen so much blather regarding these last couple of weeks of rumors and predictions that I wish I still smoked cigars. I'd be sitting on my deck every night watching the world collapse and hoping for the asteroid to hit right here.

That’s why I just bought a hot tub.

And my homegrown is cured and ready to burn!

Like the ionosphere!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
I wonder what the world of social media will be like once everyone agrees with everyone else.

Will it just be like, cool new mask bro!
Thanks bro, I like yours too.

Or

I'm loving this world! No more problems!
I know, me too! Everyone is totally equal!
Hi, McDonalds here, just want to say we love love love it too!
OMG I love McDonalds! I love Everyone!

Hi! What's your name? Do you want to be friends?
HI! My name is Bob and I enjoy stamp collecting too...

so lame
The Sims was a fun game. Just never thought the NPCs would run the show

“The meek shall inherit the earth” indeed!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The 99% of traffic across the social media platforms is (toxic) gum drops purely for distraction, diversion, mind manipulation and entertainment. The Big Wheel is not going to turn, it's turning now. You know it, I know it, everyone does. We're in uncharted waters and there aren't any road maps for the world we're heading towards.

"The wheel is turning and you can't slow down
You can't let go and you can't hold on
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will"

People stay in the Matrix because they have a vested interest to do so. Unless the Matrix personally hurts them, they will fight for their Enslavement. Exactly, just as Morpheus said. Those that are depending on the system for jobs, handouts, validation, etc will defend it no matter how immoral or destructive it is as those Not enslaved by it will point out.

Then we have those like Ender didn’t know about “the game” until it was over.

Apocalypses ("the Unveiling") are times in our history when false realities collapse and the true hidden reality reveals itself. They're when the Great Wheel of the Tao turns.

That destiny which has been exalted by those that seek a more enlightened state has never been found in the madness of the crowd but, only in the stillness of the individual.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

All fun and games until they either touch off Civil War II or work themselves up to an excuse to begin pre-emptively rounding up conservatives for questioning the election of Uncle Joe.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Ah, fiction. Such fun. The possibilities!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join