It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Lieutenant General, Thomas McInerney says...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: Boadicea

My thought about the evidence not being admissible was that maybe they were hoping that panic would ensue and certain monitored communications would take place that could be intercepted that in essence would corroborate what was on the laptops but in a legal way.

Very interesting idea! It sure sounds plausible to me...

I'm pretty sure it's not the first or only time law enforcement has used inadmissible evidence to obtain admissible evidence. Very clever.

Maybe I am grasping at straws but there is more to the story than what we know I am sure

That's just it... there's definitely more to the story, and it's important to consider different possibilities until we can know the facts, lest one gets stuck in an echo chamber.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Colombo, good one. Laughed at that one, thanks.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I have heard of this General McInerney, and I don't know what his position is in the White House. I mean, what people think of him, is he even relevant anymore?

General McInerney says things that are plainly untrue like how US special forces battled with the CIA over an alleged server in Germany , he seems to have become the poster child for desperate Trumpers recently who are willing to believe his or any stories that give them hope.

He's like a political Giorgio.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I have heard of this General McInerney, and I don't know what his position is in the White House. I mean, what people think of him, is he even relevant anymore?

General McInerney says things that are plainly untrue like how US special forces battled with the CIA over an alleged server in Germany , he seems to have become the poster child for desperate Trumpers recently who are willing to believe his or any stories that give them hope.

McInerney and Lin Wood appear to have gone off the deep end into full=blown crazy since the election.
edit on 11-1-2021 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I agree. No doubt he was a good general, but that was over 25 years ago and he no longer wears the uniform. He's well-known for championing right-wing causes, but a lot of what he has recently says simply is not true. He gives us Fake News. He's 83 years old and I think it is fair to say he is past his prime. (So am I, but what the hey!) To hold up what he says at a cocktail party as gospel truth is a mistake. It's also illogical, an argument from an authority citing someone who has not been any sort of authority for an entire generation.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Now we got a real conspiracy theory here. making me feel like im back on abovetopsecret circa 2006

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

So much for being "nice", adult, and non-partisan...
He may, or may not be, but like I said, where is your link to something a little more solid, otherwise, it's just an opinion, and really, not a very good one at that.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LastWatcher

Now we got a real conspiracy theory here. making me feel like im back on abovetopsecret circa 2006

Thank you, I'll take THAT as a compliment!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Thomas McInerney retired from the service in 1994. He is a private citizen and o longer a Lieutenant General.

Between 2002 and 2018, he was an employee of Fox News.

He is also the person who claimed, falsely, that there was a raid in Frankfurt on a CIA run server farm which he said was being used to manipulate the 2020 Presidential vote. It was complete fiction:

This retired three-star falsely claims US soldiers died attacking a CIA facility in Germany tied to election fraud - Army Times

Right.

I don’t think his brain goes all the way to the top — currently.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I was being nice , I'm sorry if my attempt to add a little humour upset you.

He may, or may not be, but like I said, where is your link to something a little more solid, otherwise, it's just an opinion, and really, not a very good one at that.

Something more solid.

This retired three-star falsely claims US soldiers died attacking a CIA facility in Germany tied to election fraud

It is a scenario that makes the antics of animated spy Archer seem plausible by comparison, spun by the former assistant vice chief of staff of the U.S. Air Force.

In his unfounded version of events, U.S. special operations forces died in an attack on a CIA computer facility in Germany that was hiding information about a massive, covert effort to flip votes from President Donald Trump to his opponent, Joe Biden.

But even though big Army and U.S. Army Special Operations Command have told Military Times that there was no such attack, or loss of life, retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney is sticking by his claims. They became so widely distributed on social media that numerous accounts on Twitter falsely claimed that five soldiers killed in a Sinai helicopter crash were really killed in the firefight with the CIA.
www.militarytimes.com... ny-tied-to-election-fraud/

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp

It's actually a very good one and easily verified. It's your OP claim that is off the wall. In case you don't realize it, your entire story is discredited. Better luck next time.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
See? If you had posted that link instead of reacting to my OP the way you did, I wouldn't have said a thing.
I will say that what he says may or not be true, THAT is what makes the story, I am asking for BOTH sides of the aisle to give links or proof of what they think. You did attempt to, but your link doesn't work for me.
If the link does in fact say that he is 'crazy', in so many words, that is exactly what I was asking for, some legitimate proof of what you have to say.
We may be on different sides, but I am willing to read what you have to say and admit if I am wrong.

Hey! I don't know the guy, I read the story, I saw the video,and for me, he's not lying, now he may be crazy and dreamed that up, but that is why I am here typing to you now.

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

It's actually a very good one and easily verified. It's your OP claim that is off the wall. In case you don't realize it, your entire story is discredited. Better luck next time.

I didn't have to verify it because I saw him say it, I assumed that someone knew of him and asked what they thought.
I didn't make ONE CLAIM that he was correct, you just didn't read my OP is all.
In case you didn't realize, it is not MY STORY, it is a video that I saw, one that you just had to come in here and make false accusations about me and my claims.
You are wrong, Sir, he may be a kook, I won't deny that he is if that turns out to be true, but so far, I need some proof to back up your claims.
I have not seen proof that he is sane, insane, etc.
That is for you to show me, I didn't make any claims.
When I say, "some very realistic things at a cocktail party", I am only saying that they are, indeed, a realistic thing that could happen, I am not at all saying that they are true, that is why I came here, I figured that some may know more than I did.
In other words, what you are saying is that you have an opinion, no proof, I say, Bravo! to you, Sir!

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I didn't have to verify it because I saw him say it, I assumed that someone knew of him and asked what they thought.

In other words, what you are saying is that you have an opinion, no proof, I say, Bravo! to you, Sir!

Thank you!

You're welcome. Then why do you keep attacking people who have pointed out who wrong this general is? You appear to be back pedaling. The general's "testimony" has been discredited. He's done. Stick a fork in it.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Thank you!

You're welcome. Then why do you keep attacking people who have pointed out who wrong this general is? You appear to be back pedaling. The general's "testimony" has been discredited. He's done. Stick a fork in it.

Are you kidding me?
Attacking YOU?
You both came in here with your usual attitude, I was the one that asked (politely, I might add) that we all talk nice, you and Gortex apparently can't be polite for a second. Y'all are probably so used to talking to others that way on ATS that it's normal, it's not normal to me, I don't smart talk others, not unless provoked.
Maybe you don't see yourself the way that you portray yourself.

I have to also say, NOBODY here has pointed out in any way that is considered anything other than THEIR OPINION, that is what I am asking for, nobody wants to read the OP, I guess. (I am not yelling, I am only emphasizing)

I am not at all backpedaling, you, or anyone else here have not read the OP and you are not proving a thing at all with your OPINIONS, again, I am not yelling.

To my knowledge he has not been discredited, it is for YOU to prove that, prove it and I will say, "Thank you!" with a big smile! If you are right, you are right, just please show me the proof.

I am not out to make anyone believe any of this, I just get tired of people that think that are doing what is asked when they are not.

So, it is YOUR OPINION that he is discredited, please show me the proof, otherwise I will not reply.
personally, I don't know who's correct, I am asking a question, I mean, that is not hard to follow since I have stated it more than once.

I know, I know, I guess that was an attack too.

edit on 11-1-2021 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The laptop stolen was a shared one.

You’re not going to get top secret documents or incriminating emails from it.

Well, they shouldn’t if they know what they’re doing, especially after the Hillary debacle.

Don’t get trapped in cliches such as “confirmation bias” and “appeal to authority”

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ChadwickusIf you read, I actually did say exactly what you just said, after Hillary, etc.
I was not taking any sides here, I was asking questions,nobody seems to realize that.

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just for those that care.

I just went to armytimes.com and was able to read that, I do see where that article was written to make it appear to make the General look like he was 'not of sound mind', to put it mildly. I also read the comments below, I see that some believe him, and some don't.
Now I don't pretend to know any of these questions, I only asked, he appears to be telling the truth, I don't know if he's all there or not.

Still, no matter what is being said, right now, I am not even going to believe armytimes because even though it has, "army" in it, in these times, I really have a hard time believing either side. I mean, my problem is with our government, and I don't know who the "government" is anymore. Times are crazy, we all know that, but if RINOS are in strategic places in government, then I can only guess how many RINO types of people in high places that are in control of the Army. That goes for BOTH sides too.

So, I guess what I am saying is, I now realize that even with links and something that once would have been considered as proof, may not be.
Yeah, I know how that sounds, but I learn something new every day, but I am just now realizing that after reading that website. I don't trust anyone in government, that is all I am saying.

McInerney may be a crazy old man, he appears lucid and of sound mind, but hey, maybe not.

By the way, I did hear about that Germany deal that happened and didn't realize that was THAT general. (I can't read everything)
To me though, I could believe what was said about all of that, but the way the government lies about everything, I feel) I just can't take that line and sinker. To say I have a problem with trust, you are right, I think that a lot of us do now.

So, just forget about it, think what you think, I don't care, I just thought that it was an interesting topic, that's all.
No offense to anyone here.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
you know, seing how nothing came about Hunters laptop , and that is when Trump was in full control and we all see so many incriminating evidence... i highly doubt that whoever took her laptop , anything will happen now.
Even it has videos of her with Hillary shooting little kids in the face, it will be buried just like Hunters laptop was.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join