It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insurrection Act declared Saturday night?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DwindlingHope

HA!!!!! BOOM!!

Now what??

Can't wait to see how CNN spins this one

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: one4all

Does this mean the POTUS can hand complete control over to the Military who will carry that responsibility until the safety and integrity of the USA can be insured?

The USA military does look a bit divided on these issues. Lot of Obama hold overs, was some military associated to the Ukraine stuff that put an open letter in a defense magazine a few months ago. The globalists front, UN, China and others.

Looking at the rallies, heaps more support from the people for Trump. Biden does have a lot of money and corporate power behind him.

Trump is in the Job till Jan 20th. Till then he is Commander in Chief of the military forces, with insurrection a military act. This is why there is a push to impeach or dismiss the President now and take him out of the job.

When it becomes official is when the Emergency Broadcast System turns on. Looks like some trying to silence it, with the way the internet works, word will get out.

At the end of the Day these Military and 3-Letter Agency Men and Women go home to their Spouses and children and Families.....this means that the true red-white-blue core values of America run through the veins of these many millions of People faster and with more veracity than the rest of us.....this is the Cream of the Crop of American Sovergenty and Patriotism..... these People are all intimately connected to the real pulse of the Country the GROUNDROOTS PULSE.....I do not believe they will allow the Election Cheat to be pulled off.....I believe MOST AMERICANS by a LONG SHOT....support POTUS Trump.....I dont believe there is a split in the Military....I believe that is partly real and mostly propoganda and that America is and has always been UNITED IN INTENTION just screwed over by the Traitors trying to cheat the Election.......when the rubber hits the Road MOST OF THESE CRITICAL PATRIOTS WILL SUPPORT POTUS TRUMP.......they will not pick a side....they will support POTUS in demanding and ensuring a legal Election devoid of fraud.....I dont think the graft and the insidious blackmail and other nefarious mechanisms the traitors specialize in will pay dividends within the Military and 3-Letter Agencies.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DwindlingHope
I came across this on a FB comment, not sure if it's legit in any way, just thought I'd share it. If it has already been shared please delete, I read through most comments but didn't click all links.

I've been seeing comments saying if the act was indeed signed/invoked you all (I'm watching on from Aus) should have gotten some sort of emergency broadcast or nation wide text msg? I'll have to look into this.

I'm on the fence about it all atm, as I still don't know who I fully trust with regards to actually going up against the elite.

I am almost 100 % sure that is fake.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
If you don't realize you are lying I feel so sorry for ya. a reply to: one4all

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I came across this on a FB comment, not sure if it's legit in any way, just thought I'd share it. If it has already been shared please delete, I read through most comments but didn't click all links.

I've been seeing comments saying if the act was indeed signed/invoked you all (I'm watching on from Aus) should have gotten some sort of emergency broadcast or nation wide text msg? I'll have to look into this.

I'm on the fence about it all atm, as I still don't know who I fully trust with regards to actually going up against the elite.

There is no @teamtrumpnews account on Parler....

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Things are starting to get giggity!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

The entire WORLD is waiting.....for truth and justice to be projected with predjudice.....this goes so far beyond America.....the World knows that if America can clean up its Nation then EVERYONE HAS A FIGHTING CHANCE TO CLEAN THEIRS UP TO.

IMHO BILLIONS OF PEOPLE GLOBLLY are just chomping at the bit to have a TEAM to join ASAP......it just might be a very good time in History to be an Olde School Christian.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm not on parlor so I wouldn't know. I figured if I posted it here someone might know, since there is a tone of fake stuff flying around atm, making it hard to decipher the wheat from the chaff. The internet is going crazy atm.

So thanks for clearing that up, if this is the case.

We'll just have to wait and see as more events unfold.

edit on 10/1/21 by DwindlingHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321

Why would you say he is lying? 75Million people voted for Trump.....75 million....

Biden ONLY got votes because he wasn't Trump....not because it was Biden....and certainly not because Kamala was there because we all saw her polling and votes in the primary run-offs.

Please....if anyone is lying to themselves it is the entire Biden base.

Every single person that voted for Trump knows and knew exactly what they were voting for. I have yet to find a single person that voted for Biden that has any other reason besides he isn't Trump.

Hell....the left even had the Vote Blue No Matter Who campaign which proves my point.

Hey...No Malarkey!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I've seen this as well.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: HalWesten
I would expect our military to ignore a bad order, this would be one of them. I still smell a huge hoax.

The military falls under the ultimate command of the Commander in Chief.
Anyone in the military can refuse to follow any order.
However , they may be subject to military tribunal.

True, but if Trump were to give them an unconstitutional order they are oath-bound to ignore it. No?

In the military you have someting called an unlawful order. Following an unlawful order can get you court marshalled. For example if i was leading a group and the commander tells me to slaughter families. If i complied i would go to jail unawful orders mostly fall in line with the geneva convetions. However things like backing someone during an insurection wouls apply as well and you would be tried for treason.

link   

I'm not on parlor so I wouldn't know. I figured if I posted it here someone might know, since there is a tone of fake stuff flying around atm, making it hard to decipher the wheat from the chaff. The internet is going crazy atm.

So thanks for clearing that up, if this is the case.

We'll just have to wait and see as more events unfold.

I know what you mean. Don't get me wrong....I wasn't trying to be terse....just always like to verify when I read stuff...

link   

originally posted by: ras321

Some of us have been born good gone bad then ripened into something good again.....y'all ought to stay in the shallow water where you belong.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

But apparently, as another user pointed out, there is no TeamTrumpNews on parler? So this one at least might be fake.
edit on 10/1/21 by DwindlingHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Unless it was taken down. Would hate to think Parler would do that if it was legit.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I think y'all know you lost the election and just playing fascist about it. Trump campaign polling has him losing. They had no need to switch or steal anything. Trump was the one who needed to steal in order to win. He failed on election night and now he's failing at his coup. If you honestly believe what you're spouting I feel sorry for you. a reply to: one4all

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

But apparently, as another user pointed out, there is no TeamTrumpNews on parler? So this one at least might be fake.

Well...I have to correct myself now....I did find one that is locked....not public to anyone but who they allow to follow.

So it does exist, but because it is locked I highly doubt it is related to Trump.

I was only searching public accounts before....my apologies.

Oh...and I requested to follow so I could see if there's anything to it....will post what I find if they let me in.
edit on 1/11/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Maybe Parler suspects it to be fake or are unsure.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

No worries, mate. Thanks for clearing that up. I just hate that we are still in the dark about all this.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Maybe Parler suspects it to be fake or are unsure.

Could be.....just says private. Can't even see how many followers or anything.

My guess is a fake account.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join