It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steam- Video Game About "Hunting Trump"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I was looking through some titles and came across this unbelievable title of a video game.

store.steampowered.com...

I have been a member of Steam since it launched. To see this there in the list, whatever the content of the game might be, is very troubling in my opinion. Does this mean we can make a version for Biden then? Or why not any other person you dislike or disagree with?

This media has twisted this mans image so bad its rather terrifying to say the least.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mailman

i use steam for my gaming i think i will drop them a line this is not right which ever way you look at it

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

This is perfectly acceptable because racisms and dog whistles and needing to renounce the whiteness in the lines of the flag. Remember when it was a big deal for South Park to say # on that episode? Well this is where the bar is at now.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The game itself looks like trash.

Does this mean we can make a version for Biden then?

Well, probably not worth the effort, but an intrepid modder could likely swap out the trump textures and replace them with biden textures, but again the game looks like trash...so...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I can't believe how low some people get these days. Promoting violence against our current president or any past or future president is shameful. "It's just a game", right? Wrong.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I hope the Secret Service is going to fully investigate this!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Can't believe you're getting upset about a joke game.

This media has twisted this mans image so bad its rather terrifying to say the least.

Seriously ?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yeah..not cool.

Unrelated:

Video games + banning...

My brain automatically switched back to carmaggedon...I'm that old.

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
People getting offended by this must have never seen the old flash games on Newgrounds back jn the late 90s early 2000s where you could kill presidents and other politicians.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
People getting offended by this must have never seen the old flash games on Newgrounds back jn the late 90s early 2000s where you could kill presidents and other politicians.

That doesn't make any of it right. It's in unacceptably poor taste and hey, given how Trump is so influential that he caused the violence on the Capitol last week, it's just as likely someone is going to take this too far and try taking him out in real life, right?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Should we tell the millenials about leisure suit larry and the land of the lounge lizards?

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

it's just as likely someone is going to take this too far and try taking him out in real life, right?

Yeah! Just like people did with Grand Theft Auto and Mortal Kombat! I got so sick of seeing people’s heads being ripped off and hearts being pulled through their chests on my way to work.

And don’t get me started on Tetris!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I mean those were pretty tame to be honest. How bout postal 2?

You can literally just run around pissing on people before brutally murdering them.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hunting For Trump gameplay.

The Trump loading screen looks to be the best bit.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The reviews that didn't seem fake seem to imply the game is pretty garbage. The discussion boards for the game were pretty funny.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Looks hilarious. It's a video game you snowflake.

Go make a version of Biden. Maybe like a hair sniffing monster.

Trump is easy to make fun of. That's why he's the butt of so many jokes. Most people aren't evil communists, they just think trump's personality and behavior is wacky for a potus.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
I hope the Secret Service is going to fully investigate this!

They'll probably put Sam Fisher on the case , it's his sphere of expertise.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

it's just as likely someone is going to take this too far and try taking him out in real life, right?

Yeah! Just like people did with Grand Theft Auto and Mortal Kombat! I got so sick of seeing people’s heads being ripped off and hearts being pulled through their chests on my way to work.

And don’t get me started on Tetris!

Mock me if you must, you know darned well there are some individuals that are not sound of mind and could use this for justification.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Looks hilarious. It's a video game you snowflake.

Go make a version of Biden. Maybe like a hair sniffing monster.

Trump is easy to make fun of. That's why he's the butt of so many jokes. Most people aren't evil communists, they just think trump's personality and behavior is wacky for a potus.

Hilarious? Shows your character. Tell that to John Lennon.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Or maybe it'll quell their murderous rage towards trump and they'll sit and wallow in their own masturbatory fluids as they digitally kill their most hated person on earth over and over?
edit on 10/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join